Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Make 40% Monthly As Return Of Investment (roi) For 10 Months With Stakerrs - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make 40% Monthly As Return Of Investment (roi) For 10 Months With Stakerrs (4175 Views)

Invest 500,000 And Above And Get 20% ROI For 6 Months 35% For 9 Months 45% For / 38% To 40% Monthly Return On Capital Do-it-yourself Opportunity / Get The Highest Return On Investment (roi) For A Secured Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 40% Monthly As Return Of Investment (roi) For 10 Months With Stakerrs by pipedraft: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Stakerrs is in partnership with Amazon fashion lines,global events, entertainment shows and sports.

Stakerrs also make massive income from exhibitors,advertising and sponsorship revenues from big corporate bodies interested in selling their brands across the world.

Stakerrs make massive income from mobile marketing using MTN network to advertise the events videos for subscribers to buy the videos.

Stakerrs also make income from the sales of events souvenirs,tickets, videos and TV subscription.

*STAKERRS RETURNS AS HIGH AS 20% EVERY TWO WEEKS*

I believe that I have clarified you about what our money is being used for and how ROI is generated.

*Hear This!!!*

Stakerrs is not a ponzi.

It is a legit Company by all proof.

It has come to stay..

The question is...

Are you going to take the opportunity now(best), later(good) or never(please reconsider) You will get your Investment back in 3 months.

....Because Stakerrs came with a full package. They took their time and *analyzed* all the problems and headaches limiting people from making it big in online *Investments* and *Marketing*.
And they came up with solution to all...

~not less than
100%

*In Stakerrs* (on Investment)

Our English is simple, earn 20% every two weeks into your Nigeria bank account instantly without any hidden charges, nor referral.

*In Stakerrs* (on Marketing)

We invest in what is called *Portfolio*- like packages. These packages have their various prices

Below is the list of *Stakerrs Investment Club* portfolios:

They are:

� *CLASSIC PACKAGE*

� *PREMIUM PACKAGE*

� *GOLD PACKAGE*

�Take note �: *MULTIPLE PACKAGE IS ALLOWED IN STAKERRS*

*TABLE OF INVESTMENT PACKAGES*

(1)Classic package is #60,000 with Stakerrs branded t-shirt.(As Free Gift.)

(1)Premium Package is 300k and it comes with Stakerrs branded t-shirt and a special ticket to attend Stakerrs event.(As Free Gift.) However, a member who chooses not to attend the event will not get the Stakerrs event ticket; rather, will be given a Tecno smartphone.

Gold Package is 1m and comes with a Stakerrs T- shirt, a tecno smartphone - camon cx ,a two year recharged Glo Modem, Plus a special ticket to attend Stakerrs FEST, a platform designed to celebrate the Stars of Africa in Fashion, Entertainment, Sports and Technology. It's an elite event just like AY show.

Return of investment(interest) in Stakerrs

Classic 60k----- 12k every two weeks for 10months

Premium 300k---#60,000 every two weeks for 10months

Gold 1million ----#200,000 every two weeks for 10months

*Paid directly into your local bank account*.

*REFERRAL BONUSES*(OPTIONAL)

(1) CLASSIC. #60K--------#3K

(2) PREMIUM. #300K----#15K

(3) GOLD PACKAGE. #1mil------#50km

Kindly note your first 2 weeks will be used to ship your Free Gift product package to you, then the next two weeks will begin your ROI every two weeks for complete 10months.Thanks

CALL: 08023671820 OR 07015431924

1 Share

Re: Make 40% Monthly As Return Of Investment (roi) For 10 Months With Stakerrs by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
oh GOD , send me an investor that is ur son and takes afta u in saying the truth, who will use my 50,000 and give me back 60,000 in the next month with no tears or calls of reminders. any one out dere is capable? reply

1 Like

Re: Make 40% Monthly As Return Of Investment (roi) For 10 Months With Stakerrs by aden007: 9:26am On May 13, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
oh GOD , send me an investor that is ur son and takes afta u in saying the truth, who will use my 50,000 and give me back 60,000 in the next month with no tears or calls of reminders. any one out dere is capable? reply
Ayam the Son... drop ur contact... u wont regret it.
Re: Make 40% Monthly As Return Of Investment (roi) For 10 Months With Stakerrs by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:08pm On May 13, 2018
my number is 0816-982-7645. i urgently await your call.u can send me urs smiley
aden007:

Ayam the Son... drop ur contact... u wont regret it.
Re: Make 40% Monthly As Return Of Investment (roi) For 10 Months With Stakerrs by bigfat03(m): 4:58pm On May 15, 2018
Re: Make 40% Monthly As Return Of Investment (roi) For 10 Months With Stakerrs by vanberckry: 3:11pm On May 22, 2018
Oh my God!, I can see the rich getting richer and d poor isn't changing! I don't Av money to get richer, who can help me with 50k and I I'll return it with 60k in a week! Oh Lord can I get a help from U tru a helper on dis platform Pls help!!!
Re: Make 40% Monthly As Return Of Investment (roi) For 10 Months With Stakerrs by Tgiirl(m): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
Big scam. Put your money and it will be gone forever. Beware.... Many are still trying to get there money back. Millions down the drain

2 Likes

Re: Make 40% Monthly As Return Of Investment (roi) For 10 Months With Stakerrs by engrsyer(m): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
That's how they start to deceive gullible ones to extort their money from them
Re: Make 40% Monthly As Return Of Investment (roi) For 10 Months With Stakerrs by michaelwilli(m): 7:16am On May 06, 2019
Who lost money to this shit?

(1) (Reply)

Many Reasons Why Skyway Capital Is A Scam / What Can I Invest 200k In? / Invest In Thrift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.