Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,295 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score (26579 Views)

Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results / JAMB Results 2021: 365 As Highest Score And 11 As Lowest Score / JAMB: Galadima Zakari's 364, The True Highest Score In 2018 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by mayorkun(m): 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
Jamb highest score so far?

This was shared in a facebook group, the question is, IS THIS THE HIGHEST SCORE SO FAR?.

Share your Jamb score screenshot to prove this wrong.

Source: https://campusconnect.com.ng/2018/03/14/is-this-the-highest-score-so-far-at-the-ongoing-jamb-checkout-this-jamb-score-and-share-your-jamb-score-also/

1 Share

Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by mayorkun(m): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
olawalebabs Richiez Fynestboi let's know the highest score
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

Jamb is no longer dreaded like before.

You score 300 back then and you're making the news. Not now.

☣ ☠

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nope 340.

Jamb is not hard as it used to be before those days

19 Likes

Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by ElRapido: 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
NLproblemchild how is your jamb result??

1 Like

Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by Rubber1999: 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Is this a secondary school exam? Or college? Uni?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
fidalgo19:
Nope 340.

Jamb is not hard as it used to be before those days
I don't think the quality of JAMB's questions reduced, I think the quality of the marking improved. Unlike before where you'd see someone brilliant who was sure of what he did barely getting above 200 and then someone who just guessed his way through scoring above 270. Then 300 and above would be rare occurences, as if all secondary school students in Nigeria are dullards. In reality, for any serious minded student, JAMB questions are actually pretty easy.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by tosin2013: 4:59am On Mar 15, 2018
My younger sister also scored 338.

Let me see if i can load the pics here.
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by femi4: 6:15am On Mar 15, 2018
In my days, it used to be 350 up ward.

Jamb has lost its glory

1 Like

Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by EagleScribes: 7:10am On Mar 15, 2018
AnonyNymous:

I don't think the quality of JAMB's questions reduced, I think the quality of the marking improved. Unlike before where you'd see someone brilliant who was sure of what he did barely getting above 200 and then someone who just guessed his way through scoring above 270. Then 300 and above would be rare occurences, as if all secondary school students in Nigeria are dullards. In reality, for any serious minded student, JAMB questions are actually pretty easy.

I remember the dreaded negative marking) don't know how true it was) and no use of calculators, back in the days (late 90s). We would read like crazy back then.
Our teachers and tutors sef will look at the questions with caution

JAMB is much easier now

6 Likes

Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by Massob: 7:11am On Mar 15, 2018
femi4:

Jamb has lost its glory
bros, when?

19 Likes

Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by omusiliyu(m): 7:11am On Mar 15, 2018
NLproblem child.... hope you scaled through this time
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by deeway200(m): 7:11am On Mar 15, 2018
I am sure many will say jamb has no standard again.
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by Uruan2023: 7:12am On Mar 15, 2018
Are the results valid?

Cos jamb never release results nau
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by Mythologytips12: 7:12am On Mar 15, 2018
Jamb has lost it glory its just a means of extorting Nigerians and the government the keep employimg snakes that would swallow the money
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by MYGRATEskillz(m): 7:13am On Mar 15, 2018
hmmm... students have really buckled up. past years never had it this good. the high level of competition now will automatically raise the standard no doubt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by Mythologytips12: 7:14am On Mar 15, 2018
If it has standard why are they difference in marks since the introduction of cbt? Or shld i say since last 5yrs?

deeway200:
I am sure many will say jamb has no standard a gain
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by Kizyte(m): 7:14am On Mar 15, 2018
I got 265 when I wrote my JAMB years back, upon all the books wey I read. These days even those with empty brain scoring 300+

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by Mythologytips12: 7:15am On Mar 15, 2018
Hahahahaha buckled upy ass.
If they are so good as you say waec would justify or should i say admission or shld i say next 5yrs at most they would be true from sch so we hope to hear 5.0 gp from all schools

MYGRATEskillz:
hmmm... students have really buckled up. past years never had it this good. the high level of competition now will automatically raise the standard no doubt

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by SilentBang(m): 7:16am On Mar 15, 2018
ok.
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by Iscoalarcon: 7:17am On Mar 15, 2018
That Delta girl's result that committed suicide
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by akeentech(m): 7:17am On Mar 15, 2018
I scored 376
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by OreoPaschal(m): 7:18am On Mar 15, 2018
MYGRATEskillz:
Technology has made education and learning easier, unlike the days of little or no advanced technology. The number of First-class graduates have also increased.��
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by YhungPablo(m): 7:24am On Mar 15, 2018
Nawa o

23 Likes

Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by MYGRATEskillz(m): 7:25am On Mar 15, 2018
Mythologytips12:
Hahahahaha buckled upy ass.
If they are so good as you say waec would justify or should i say admission or shld i say next 5yrs at most they would be true from sch so we hope to hear 5.0 gp from all schools

so you see this as further deteriorating of our educational system. technology is here to ease us through everything. if this students are getting this results in the face of computer glitches, power outage etc. it's something for the plus column.
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by hardeywhale2: 7:30am On Mar 15, 2018
Jambitos dey vex oooo.....I have been hearing nice results since
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by Stevengerd(m): 7:31am On Mar 15, 2018
If you like score 400, and skuls refuse to give you admission. that score issa waste. Entering either a university or poly with your score be it high or low should be the main thing.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:33am On Mar 15, 2018
What's the site to check... I want to check my cousins own.
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by Darkseid(m): 7:34am On Mar 15, 2018
OreoPaschal:

Technology has made education and learning easier, unlike the days of little or no advanced technology. The number of First-class graduates have also increased.��
The number of first class graduates are increasing because the level of sorting in universities is also increasing. I had this rich neighbour back in school who made a first class in petroleum engineering despite the fact that he only attended lectures like once in two weeks. He told me that there was no point of attending lectures when his money can do that for him.
Re: Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score by ObaAdebola(m): 7:35am On Mar 15, 2018
femi4:

Jamb has lost its glory

There was never a time like that Bros.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Government High School / What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? / UNILAG Fire Kills Abbah Kyari, The Ex-borno Auditor General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.