Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State (46872 Views)

14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend / EFCC Arraigns Philomina Chieshe Who Blamed Snake Over JAMB's Missing N35m / 16-year-old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide, After Suicidal Posts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by Luukasz(m): 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
Now that she's dead will she be able to obtain a UNI degree.. hell no!. Should could have gone to a polytechnic but instead she took her own life on top one jamb score thats not even sure she might gain admission even if she scored 263

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by free2ryhme: 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by Icon79(m): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
Suicide is a spiritual problem (demonic attack).

Meanwhile, let's hope that she didn't kill herself over the fake JAMB results.

O pari

AntiWailer:
You are a coward dear.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by talk2percy(m): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
Can u imagine, at the age of 18th?? Why is she in such a rush if i may ask? what do Nigerian take suicide as now? Issorite, study the medicine wherever u are.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
No dear, this action of yours is wrong.
Jamb is not worth dying for not even the country as a whole.
Now, will you rest in Peace?

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by TalabiAudu: 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
grin

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by aluko465(m): 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
u are a caward
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by McAustin92(m): 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
my first Jamb in 2009 I scored 167 and was also going for medicine...I tried again the following year and scored 247 and here I am today currently serving my father Land.service year is gonna lapse in less than 4 months time....to cut it short,never give up on hopes and faith..what is faith if you don't believe? God bless the departed....

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by Olu4all: 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
I swear if dis story na true d girl Bleep up. person dey write jamb 4 times and above until dey enter school. D most funny aspect b say may b na her wrong score.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by blesskewe(f): 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mumunified idiot
If you fail write next year
Ode na even 18 years
How about people with bigger problems
This one go kill her self because of result angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
[code][/code]

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Never lose hope

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by Originalsly: 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
lilfreezy:
She must have been under some sort of performance pressure from her parents. Parents should stop being over demanding, some kids can't handle pressure angry
On point to me. ...... is like she rather kill herself than be killed by her parents....I can imagine the parents. ..... "go get your results...and if you don't score higher than So n So...we'llkill you this nite".
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by zakim(m): 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by humamich: 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
But the result is not out yet according to JAMB spokes person. Why taking your own life?

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by FarahAideed: 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Angela876:

U BE BIGOTED FOOL. BUHARI BOXERS FALL ON U. COW SENSE FALL ON U

Abeg carry that smelly miserable blood stained boxer commot my side , I reject it ..Buhari and that dirty boxer must go back to Daura

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
Olalan:
Quite saddening, if only she had the right people around her to encourage her maybe she wouldn't have done such. It's our duty to reach out as best as we can to people around in their periods of failures and disappointments you never can tell who's life you are saving with your words of encouragement.
No matter the technology available to humans, one on one inter personal relationships can never be outdated. It's good to spend time with people around you.

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by GIFTY11(f): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
lilfreezy:
She must have been under some sort of performance pressure from her parents. Parents should stop being over demanding, some kids can't handle pressure >:
(
Pressure from parents is not even the worst part. It is peer and societal pressure that drives people to sucide.
Especially when all your mates and friends have gotten admission to the university.
Anyway what a tragic loss. If only she knew life is not a 100m race.

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by Requiem18(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
I like how many people on this topic seem to enjoy calling the dead chick a coward, like she's reading through the replies or something.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hmmmm......does it means that she has no siblings or parents that watches over her emotions? .hope this is not a murder case pls
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by Gebbson007(m): 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
nairalanduseles:
death gotta be easy cos life is hard......rip girl life is bleeped

" death gotta be easy cos life is hard"
50 cent cnt remember the track sha

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by cimag: 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
Buhari wey be our president no even get WAEC certificate talkless of JAMB.mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by Empire25: 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Youths of today,success doesnt come on a platter of gold.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by Luukasz(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
GIFTY11:

Pressure from parents is not even the worst part. It is peer and societal pressure that drives people to sucide.
Especially when all your mates and friends have gotten admission to the university.
Anyway what a tragic loss. If only she knew life is not a 100m race.
Bruhv even in 100m race sometimes the person who starts ahead might end up last while the last might just win the race.. Bolt is an example.. dude is a slow starter and when the race ends you see him in the top spot
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by Martinez19(m): 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know her parents will be angry that the money they spent on her JAMB is wasted.

When they should feel opposite because they don't have to pay for her university education again.

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
If it were to be an admission into the University of Strasbourg or University of Ghent or Munich, maybe I might consider suicide, but believe me, no Nigerian university deserves my suicide. How many industrial chemistry students owned carbonated drink producing plants?? How many Nigeria Professors encourage their graduands to own Nigerian brand car producing plants?? please let's stop deceiving each other

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by Cadec007(m): 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
Luukasz:
Now that she's dead will she be able to obtain a UNI degree.. hell no!. Should could have gone to a polytechnic but instead she took her own life on top one jamb score thats not even sure she might gain admission even if she scored 263
abi!
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by nairalanduseles: 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
Gebbson007:

" death gotta be easy cos life is hard"
50 cent cnt remember the track sha

that is originally tupac flows"life is hard"
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by don4real18(m): 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
I pass a vote-of-no-confidence on the recent release of Jamb results.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by abdddone(m): 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Who university education help?

If I had gotten d experience I have now as a jambite, I wouldn't have wasted 5 years in uni plus one year nysc after which I joined d exponentially growing labour MKT to look for job.

My mates that learnt trade after secondary school have all builts mighty houses, married early and are living large.

This girl only needed counselling to avert this suicide.

My children won't make d mistake I made. University education is over rated.

When she can be successful as an entrepreneur

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by KrystosCJ(m): 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
She may have bowed to pressure but I want to share something that happened to me, which got me depressed when I was a teenager.

I wrote JAMB and obtained a score of 234 but my father was heavily displeased with me. He showed it by asking me, "Isn't it your mates and other children older than that sat for the same exam and came out with 316, 320 and 344 (referring to the high scores he heard)?".

I was distraught. I did not know what to do to win a shred of his confidence and reassure him that all the money he'd been paying for my education was not going south. And so I prayed to God. I asked him to bless me in the post-UME exam (we were the pioneer set that sat for the first post-UME exams in 2005). Guess what? I was six points shy of 300 and when I showed my dad my result, he still was not impressed.

Something just told me to be happy with myself and what I had achieved. I've never looked back.

The girl no try. Education does not guarantee success in life.

3 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
If you really did this then, we are finished.

Even PMB's story couldn't INSPIRE U.

.....that u can contest severally, lose and eventually WIN.
.....that u could have become a leader even without a CV.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Electrician Rapes Housemaid After Installing Decoder / Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.