Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane (51284 Views)

Nigerian Lady Lucky To Be Alive After Jumping Out Of Bus On High Speed. PHOTOS / Bishop Berry Dambaza Commits Suicide By Jumping From 4th Floor [photo] / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by FruitCakes(f): 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
kennymartinz:
what a bad way to die. Devil is everywhere deceiving people that suicide is the lasting solution.
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by Dearlord(m): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
Death gives an everlasting peace

1 Like

Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by Maziebuka01(m): 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
Safe journey
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by JustMercy: 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Hmmm

Say it there and now or forever keep shut your mouth.�
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by Orpe7(m): 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nawao when some people dey wish to get the job u dey use am commit suicide
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by dheilaw1(m): 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
buhari why
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
python1:

I took note of this moniker since the day it was saying guys who don't pay their girlfriends salaries are broke azz. Now, see another one. You no dey taya? angry angry

The poster is NwaAmaikpe under another monicker. Ignore it.

1 Like

Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by bigplayerz(m): 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hmmmm @op how many thousand feet was that plane flying and u said they found her body....God is watching u
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
Liliyann:
Probably she had a fallout with the pilot
I heard from a reliable source that air hostess love doing it with pilots
Thank God it wasn't the pilot coz it would have been disastrous!!
Yeah same way you heard from the grapevine that nurses like doing it with doctors. My sister you can choose to be a m0ron or you can choose to grow up.

1 Like

Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by Rheminx: 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
Its not adding up..this lady was murdered....
Muckross1122:
A Bulgarian air hostess working with the Emirates Air, today, committed suicide at the Entebbe International Airport, Uganda.

According to Capital FM, the deceased, identified as Elena, jumped out through the emergency exit door, shortly before take-off. She was immediately rushed to Kisubi Hospital, were she died.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/air-hostess-commits-suicide-by-jumping.html

Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by Trexnemesis(m): 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Oyinbo witchcraft still follow am reach plane.
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by macmiral: 12:06am On Mar 15, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Hmmm

La enta la die
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by Danaire(m): 12:32am On Mar 15, 2018
"Work stress I guess..Emirate pushes it's air hostesses too much ."

If you statemt is true to ur thots/sayin, why did't she jst resign rather than opt for suicide
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by TheAlchemist: 12:41am On Mar 15, 2018
AmiciLord:
They have to check these people's mental status regularly. What if she was the pilot? She would have killed everybody on board.

A pilot did purposely kill all his passengers by crashing the plane into a mountain!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanwings_Flight_9525.
So whenever you board a plane before praying for yourself, pray very well for the Pilot!
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by Probz(m): 12:47am On Mar 15, 2018
awa:
Village people.....

The woman’s white. Leave your local wahala out of it.

1 Like

Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by ohem007(m): 1:00am On Mar 15, 2018
Jisos is lawd......

Did she urinate on herself

or maybe pee dey catch and she need to use the bathroom urgently buh when she got there it was occupied by (*wait lemme look for 1 ugandan name*) #otungatu so instead of urinating on herself she jumped out thinking the plane was still on the ground....

Chaiii....sense no go kill me
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by chijokz(m): 2:29am On Mar 15, 2018
sinaj:
Village people wicked sha sad
The air hostess is Bulgarian. Bulgaria is in Europe and more advanced than Nigeria where they don't practise witchcraft or have village people doing juju or holding people's destiny widely believed in Nigeria.
Let's all try and post intelligent and logical comments.
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by Nobody: 3:40am On Mar 15, 2018
python1:

I took note of this moniker since the day it was saying guys who don't pay their girlfriends salaries are broke azz. Now, see another one. You no dey taya? angry angry

Monitoring spirit
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by thunderbabs: 4:32am On Mar 15, 2018
Depression and unhappiness even with a well paid job. undecided
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by judgedredd22(m): 4:49am On Mar 15, 2018
NotBeenPaid:
Guinness Book of Record please take note - First Lady to jump out of an airplane in the air.

BTW, I thought the door is controlled by the pilot alone

so you don't know how to read, research and comprehend? angry angry
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by Truthcat: 5:06am On Mar 15, 2018
Or she was pushed.

Arabs are the most wicked people on earth. She was probably raped, killed and thrown out of the moving plane. Her people should demand for autopsy and get a private investigator to find out what really happened.
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by no1madman(m): 6:42am On Mar 15, 2018
[img][/img]hmmm

Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by no1madman(m): 6:45am On Mar 15, 2018
[img][/img]hmmm

Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:07am On Mar 15, 2018
python1:

Lol. I tire for the babe, honestly.
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by Investnow2017: 8:20am On Mar 15, 2018
I am not at all surprised at the ignorance displayed by some in their warped comments. Depression is real. Only those who have been there, at the bottom struggling to get out of the pit - a struggle that is hardly noticed by the outer world - will know what has happened to this lady. Don't talk ill against any suicide victim - no one in his sanity would want to take his or her own life. Something ominous played out in the inner recesses of her brain, convincing her that ONLY death (or complete inexistence) could guarantee her some inner peace. And the voice is strong, irresistible. The struggle did not start on the day of this ugly incident, she has, unknown to her colleagues fought this foe relentlessly even while wearing the most cheerful smiles - before succumbing.

Mental depression is real, it is an unforgiving foe. Those who have been there understand completely what I am talking about. For those who have never been there - it is foolish, unthinkable for one to take his own life. Her struggles have nothing to do with her financial, economic, or other circumstances - if you are there, even if given the whole world, it would mean nothing to you. It has nothing to do with heart-break, or some other things our African brothers would want to suspect - it is a phenomenon distinctly unique in its bitterness. It transfers the individual away from the real world, a world unknown both to himself and the world around him. It is treatable, but is it curable? Again who can endure while it lasts? The medications do not work like Panadol, as you take them, they do not give you any hint that they are doing you any good, if anything, most times they even worsen your condition. But great are the men and women who are able to reach out to the strong arm of their creator and yell out for help at the proper time. At its dizzying height, it makes you hear strong, convincing voices emphasising that you have to act fast in a world of hopelessness and haplessness.

The wise ones often keep mute when a report is given that a human has taken his or her own life - for there is often more to it than meet the eyes. Only God and the victim know exactly what has taken place. No sane human can rightly fathom its strangeness. Some have attributed it to the handiwork of Satan and its agents, the demons. That is a mere accusation, it is all part of the grotesque game - a search for answers to the unknown questions.

May we NEVER, NEVER, NEVER belittle the strength of a suicide victim - they are among the strongest of individuals who ever live! It is a strange world.

1 Like

Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by Assassin101: 8:58am On Mar 15, 2018
are you saying they "pushed" her out of the moving airplane ? undecided
FarahAideed:
Work stress I guess..Emirate pushes it's air hostesses too much .
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by midehi2(f): 9:41am On Mar 15, 2018
Liliyann:
Probably she had a fallout with the pilot
I heard from a reliable source that air hostess love doing it with pilots
Thank God it wasn't the pilot coz it would have been disastrous!!
see reasoning through anus cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by GMbuharii: 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
python1:

I always listen, but I have never heard them describing how the emergency exit should be opened. All they do is explanation on how to pull down the oxygen mask, the nearest emergency exit, use of seat belt and the life jacket under every seat. Even the flight tips manuals in the back pocket of the seats in your front doesn't explain it.

this palmwine tapper,kindly do us a favor and shut up,thank you.
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by Wakago: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
Dearlord:
Death gives an everlasting peace
it can save one's a$$ too. We are just like lab rat.
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by Kenneygirl(f): 7:16am On Nov 02, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Depression and mental illness is is real sad
I understand you want the pain to end and I want to assure you, there are better days ahead – years ahead – where you will find love, where you will find what you’re good at. And you will find people who listen to you, care about you, and treat you with the respect you want, need and deserve.
You need to STAY ALIVE to experience all the many good things that will come your way – the places you’ll go, the people you’ll meet, the joy (yes, JOY and happiness) you’ll experience.
Re: Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane by Kenneygirl(f): 7:17am On Nov 02, 2019
no1madman:
[img][/img]hmmm
I understand you want the pain to end and I want to assure you, there are better days ahead – years ahead – where you will find love, where you will find what you’re good at. And you will find people who listen to you, care about you, and treat you with the respect you want, need and deserve.
You need to STAY ALIVE to experience all the many good things that will come your way – the places you’ll go, the people you’ll meet, the joy (yes, JOY and happiness) you’ll experience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) / Major General Atolagbe Sacked For Arresting Plateau State Fulani Herdsmen - FFK / Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.