Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM (31015 Views)

5-Year-Old Boy Drowns During Swimming Lesson Organised By His School In Lagos / UNIOSUN Student Attacked For Refusing To Join Cult / Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hahahahahahaha....cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
why Yoruba people always look malnourished this days
Re: Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
and this is literally how ponzi schemes ruin lives

how many more kids on this very forum have done this and more stupid shiiit with MMM?

1 Like

Re: Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM by justmi1: 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
If you got tayad of reading towards the middle of the story, please gather here for opening prayers...
Re: Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM by chuksisaac: 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
Now....i knew this guy when he was in 100level...he was a very bright kid....i was shocked to see him all over the news this morning....the deal is....He isnt the only one affected by the school fees ish...I was affected too...me i even chop my own....but all fingers are not equal...i kukuma graduate....lol...
Re: Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM by PrinceFola(m): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yemi ori en ti daruu oh.......Werrey omo...... Mumu boy........ Sha pay my girlfriend ICAN money back...........
Re: Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM by Rosarie(f): 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
his parents are naturally too harsh and pushed him away too hard.am sure he wanted to prove to d world he was a man tru mmm but was scammed.what if he had died.his sins would not have been a topic for discussion.parents be friends with ur kids.no body dat did not at one time do something stipud whilst growing up

1 Like

Re: Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM by 400billionman: 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
abike12:
but as an accounting student he should have known better. the numbers in that MMM didn't add up and with no proven explanation for the benefits, it was obviously a scam
something that bankers invested in. It is easier to be deceived than otherwise.
Re: Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM by Larryomooba(m): 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
abike12:
but as an accounting student he should have known better. the numbers in that MMM didn't add up and with no proven explanation for the benefits, it was obviously a scam
ma,Accounting HOD for my school do dis MMM, he his a doctor I guess he should know better but he no know, so education no really mean pal r desperate for money.
Re: Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM by uchman48(m): 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
abike12:
the guy is a shame to all Accounting student, so he wants to tell me that he was not taught Forensic Accounting, that is the course where ponzi scheme is well highlighted. Rubbish. Wasted school fees

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM by YoungDenzel(m): 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
Uniosun school fees in 95k mind u
Re: Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM by Omotoyosi98(m): 11:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
I can't stil imagine the stress he put the JCF students through,these people will converge,fast and pray for his miraculous release fron his 'supposed' kidnapper...Mr Man,your career is finished,400 level student pha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM by Ola3tag(m): 12:31am On Mar 15, 2018
Innov8ve1:
Haaaa weyrey omo grin grin grin

Do you need a professional web designer to help you design an affordable, fast and responsive website? call on Naijadailyfeed media, we will sign you up to a hosting plan with unlimited storage space and bandwidth coupled with light speed linux server. view the link in my profile/signature for more details

I need this service and couldn't fine a link on your profile so hit me up or quote so we can link up
Re: Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM by ohem007(m): 12:37am On Mar 15, 2018
yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM by Sabiboii17(m): 1:11am On Mar 15, 2018
Meanwhile

Re: Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM by Simoneblosson(m): 1:40am On Mar 15, 2018
Lost money overnight to mmm wey don crash since Abraham days!! Baba just say na bet9ja chop d money nobody go beat you
Re: Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM by MrMakaveli20(m): 2:35am On Mar 15, 2018
the other criminals behind him be like 'your crime nor big sef
Re: Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 15, 2018
Maziebuka01:
Nonsense boy. U should have used the money for beers n girls

Arent u more senseless for makin this type suggestion?
Re: Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM by orumba(m): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2018
so olosho na mmm now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? / Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions / Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.