Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap (20513 Views)

Dele Momodu Dumps President Buhari, Gets Atikulated / Red Carpet Reception For Osinbajo In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) / Buhari's Red Carpet Reception In Dapchi School: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by Newbiee: 10:08am On Mar 15, 2018
Sai Baba
Wailers eyesore
Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by sweetlaw: 10:08am On Mar 15, 2018
that shows how backward and uninformed we are as a country.

instead of him to wear sack clothes and mourn those whose lives have been thrown into sambles, he there accepting vvip red carpet welcome.

even sef the organisers are mad

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by ChiefSweetus: 10:08am On Mar 15, 2018
grin
Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by Olril18(m): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2018
three:
Red carpet treatment for commiseration?
Matthew T. Page @MatthewTPage wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MatthewTPage/status/973991056692916231
Buhari no get sense na
Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by Dottore: 10:09am On Mar 15, 2018
Unnecessary protocols and celebrations in the midst of tears

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by chuksjuve(m): 10:09am On Mar 15, 2018
When the head is filled with saw dust rather than brain..

Both leader and followers are the same ..
Dead brained people..

Reason I don't have any sympathy on them..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by michoim(m): 10:09am On Mar 15, 2018
Whether red or white carpet, the bottom line is that he visited...being sensitive unlike the clueless GEJ...
Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by OnyeFely: 10:12am On Mar 15, 2018
How did they sell this man in 2015 as a man of integrity? I v not seen anything that depicts integrity in him, n I think he should be kept back in d villa, come each time he comes out, he disgraces us.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by KrystosCJ(m): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2018
PMB is a disgrace of a father to the people of Yobe, as well as to the whole of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by brownbib(m): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2018
obvious he is not affected.
campaigning for 2019 #SHM

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by Ngokafor(f): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2018
Abokisss are a weird bunch.
Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by Lilimax(f): 10:18am On Mar 15, 2018
michoim:
Whether red or white carpet, the bottom line is that he visited...being sensitive unlike the clueless GEJ...
Sorry, Pele, Ndo!!! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by Chochovini: 10:19am On Mar 15, 2018
WHAT He lacked in Markurdi Benue state, he got in dapchi Yobe state. Simple. Na dia una go fia.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by Temptee101(m): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2018
This man and his cabals have never gotten anything right since they took over. What kind of curse has befallen this shithole?

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by Evidenx(m): 10:25am On Mar 15, 2018
A TOAD IS A TOAD ANYTIME ANY DAY EVEN WHEN HE WEARS AN AGBADA..... QUOTE ME AND DIE!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by wonlasewonimi: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2018
michoim:
Do you know what is called a red carpet event? Gej was hopeless but he is miles ahead of this bamboo tree in handling these sensitive events.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2018
michoim:
shocked

Your case now is beyond human comprehension since you chose to be sensible in reverse gear.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:38am On Mar 15, 2018
It is finished
Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by emperormossad(m): 10:39am On Mar 15, 2018
This is very funny.
Nigeria and Nigerians are funny indeed.
Any other utterance from me may be tagged 'hate speech'.
I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by cytell56: 10:41am On Mar 15, 2018
three:
Red carpet treatment for commiseration?

Matthew T. Page
@MatthewTPage wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MatthewTPage/status/973991056692916231

No wonder they call us "Shithole"

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by Talknochip(m): 10:43am On Mar 15, 2018
Osinbajo was also accorded same treatment in Benue last year wen he went to see victims of d flood disaster in markurdi.....May we Never experience dis Era and dis kind of pple as leaders again!...smh

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by Kyase(m): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2018
freeze001:
Kyase, how does this look that the president gets a red carpet reception at the scene of the supposed abduction? Nice isn't it?
he's the president and he didn't ask for it, the people choose to honour him that way, he did alot for them you know.
So it's none of your business madam.
Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2018
Kyase:
he's the president and he didn't ask for it, the people choose to honour him that way, he did alot for them you know.
So it's none of your business madam.

I don't think you are smart

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by Kyase(m): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2018
Arondizuogu:

I don't think you are smart
okay smartino
Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by Elendubenjamin: 11:13am On Mar 15, 2018
Exponential incompetency.
Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 15, 2018
I voted a disaster! even Kowa candidate won't be this insensitive /dumb!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by oluwaahmed: 11:30am On Mar 15, 2018
Something is wrong somewhere. Rolling out red carpet on a crime scene? Being a Nigerian by nationality is actually distressing and disgraceful. I even watched as the parents of the students were hailing buhari. Did people are dragging Nigeria backward.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by joncom(m): 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
He doesnt want to ruin the crime scene. very pathetic.
Re: President Buhari Gets Red Carpet Reception At Site Of Dapchi Kidnap by winj3: 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
Red carper in a situation like this?
mallam will always be mallam

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC, PDP Reps Defect To Other Parties / Buhari's WAEC: Should Atiku Also Travel To America, To Disprove Naysayers? / PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.