Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,666 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (19593 Views)

Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos) / Davido Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today In Dubai / Cardi B Surprises Offset With 2021 Lamborghini AventadorSVJ On His 29th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by Gentleboss(m): 8:08am On Mar 15, 2018
Daily sure football betting for high stakers

www.surepredicts.com
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by NaijaNewsPapers: 8:09am On Mar 15, 2018
NIGERIA NEWSPAPERS: TODAY'S THE PUNCH NEWSPAPER HEADLINES [15 MARCH, 2018].

Below are the headlines found on The Punch Online Newspaper for today, Thursday, 15 March, 2018.

Schoolgirls abduction: My response better than Jonathans, says Buhari
Thu, 15 Mar 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday said his administration’s response to the February 19 abduction of 110 pupils of Government Girls’ Science and Technical College, Dapchi, Yobe State, was better than the response of the last administration to a similar abduction in Chibok, Borno State.

He said while the Federal Government under his watch swung into action immediately after the abduction, the last administration looked the other way when schoolgirls were abducted in Chibok in 2014.

Buhari spoke at a town hall meeting with traditional and community leaders, as well as other stakeholders in Damaturu, as part of activities lined up for his official visit to Yobe State.

Buhari, who arrived the state in a Nigerian Air Force helicopter via Maiduguri, touched down at the August 27th Stadium in Damaturu and was received by the state Governor, Ibrahim Gaidam, among other top government functionaries.

The President, during the stakeholders’ meeting, said the commitment displayed by his administration had led to the rescue of more than 100 Chibok girls taken into captivity before he assumed office.

Former President Goodluck Jonathan was in the saddle when the Chibok girls were abducted by Boko Haram in 2014.

Buhari said, “The Federal Government’s response to the unfortunate abduction of the schoolgirls is a clear departure from the insensitivity of the past administration which looked the other way while the Chibok girls were taken away in 2014 and held in captivity for over three years.

“Due to our commitment, over 100 Chibok girls have been rescued and reunited with their families, sent back to school and empowered with requisite skills.

“You may recall that recently, our negotiation efforts led to the release of abducted University of Maiduguri lecturers, some women police personnel, students and even an NYSC member.

“We, therefore, have no doubt that the Dapchi girls will be rescued or released. I can assure parents, Nigerians and the international community that we will do all that is within our power to make sure that the girls are brought back safely to their families.”
read more...

Lalong declares curfew as herdsmen kill two soldiers, two cops
Thu, 15 Mar 2018
Two soldiers, two mobile policemen and about 23 others were on Wednesday killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen during a fierce battle at Dung Kasa, Rafiki and Dutse Kura communities in Bassa Local Government Area of Plateau State.

Two civilians were killed with houses razed and cars burnt during an attack

“Again and again the marauding Fulani terrorists still again killed two soldiers, two mobile police officers. The death toll is now two MOPOL, two soldiers and two civilians, making it seven,” an eyewitness stated.

But the Nigerian Army, only confirmed the death of the two soldiers.

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/03/nigeria-newspapers-todays-punch_14.html

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 15, 2018
And some of his mates are still struggling... All hands are truly not equal.
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by eyinola: 8:13am On Mar 15, 2018
izzou:
grin

I didn't know that the doctors and nurses that helped with delivery of Olamide are on nairaland

Look at how dem they doubt him age undecided

Happy Birthday Olamide. I personally see most of your songs as trash, but I love Melo Melo and some of your collabos with Phyno
he was actually born 1988 and not 1989
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by YomiTee123(m): 8:13am On Mar 15, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]HBD BADDO SNEH
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by AZMARSHAL: 8:19am On Mar 15, 2018
Happy Birthday Man
WULLP.....Bigger You I Pray #VOTS.
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by germanymicheal(m): 8:22am On Mar 15, 2018
[color=][/color]badoo wish u many more years aheadbadoo wish u many more years aheadbadoo wish u many more years ahead
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by bamidelekay89: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2018
happy birthday daddy milliano
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by Flowers95: 8:28am On Mar 15, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
old man of 32 claiming 29
scam

razzaite
Olamide is definitely 29. Stop it
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 15, 2018
oh! this one don reach 29? wen d other two boys are still 22, 23.
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by Chibuzee: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2018
Happy birthday badoosneeh,pump champagne na ur day be dis
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by rafkollinz: 8:41am On Mar 15, 2018
Hapi born day
Badoo snel
King of streey
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by hugoboss36(m): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2018
Just listening to one of his track..."Wo"...Happy Birthday Bro..Olamide Baddo..
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by vroy(m): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2018
HBD badooo we no say make you no release for the street but at least let those kind of lyrics in pesin n time be more of the C. Ronaldo
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by DAVID133: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2018
hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyy BIRTHDAY OLAMIDE RAPPER AND MY LITTLE OLAMIDE HERE TOURID
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by olusayeroyagi(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2018
Ehnhen nah now i know as i wake up dis morning d song wen first come my mouth nah durosoke..... Happy birthday Badoo
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by Highbhee(m): 9:07am On Mar 15, 2018
Bado of xteday is better than bado of today....but u still got my Love boss..

#ilefo
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by kcfresh110: 9:11am On Mar 15, 2018
Registration is on for the following next Training classes
1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

Our Professional Training On Web Design Is Open For New Registration
Its 100% Practical Guaranteed
To register CALL/WHATSAPP

www.jolagict.com

Get the Skill! Get the money!
Registration is Open!!!

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by murmee: 9:12am On Mar 15, 2018
Happy birthday to Olamide. A very talented young Nigerian. I wish him long life in good health and prosperity.
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by kenodrill: 9:19am On Mar 15, 2018
I have concrete facts olamide is 38yrs old...
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by MiamiePizza(m): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2018
For the first pisho he look like Aki for 2002 movie
For the second pisho he dey like real street hustler wey just hit $200
For the third pisho he look exactly the same way i dey aspire to be...confirm money N!gga.
All in all sha, Buhari deserves

TO DIE
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by Emmacolinho(m): 9:26am On Mar 15, 2018
Hemanwel:
Is his surname now 'Badoo'?

Egbon Olamide, you've now evolved into a fully grown adult. Please, let this reflect in your music. Nor be noise, kpangolo, shaku shaku, a 29-year old suppose dey dish out for music. One luv, bruv!

And lest I forget: Happy birthday to you!
That's his trade mark and so far he's making lots of money from it....How are you making your own money Mr Judge
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by gonkin(m): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2018
Haba wetin. I small wen u start to sing and u be bros, no be say na mouth, we don meet before. How u go say i senior u. Cuz im 30 and u just dey turn 29. You skip birthday? Na wa make una dey lie small small

Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by beehorla: 10:01am On Mar 15, 2018
HBD 2 U BRO......GOD BLESS UR NEW AGE!!
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 15, 2018
Kai. See my birthday mate. #smh
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by brookz: 11:30am On Mar 15, 2018
HBD Science Student
Awon dance Shaku-shaku.
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by brookz: 11:30am On Mar 15, 2018
HBD Science Student
Awon dance Shaku-shaku.
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by Revolva(m): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2018
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by Rroszy(m): 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
Olamide is my birth mate hbd man
Re: Olamide Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today by williams1000(m): 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
landed property,this is a very good opportuinity to acquire a plots of land at SUNSHINE CITY ESTATE Asaba. If you are interested you can call by this number 09036058219

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Celebrate Their 7th Wedding Anniversary / Mayorkun: Why Nigerian Weddings Don’t Last / Toyin Lawani's 39th Birthday Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.