Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (59283 Views)

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by CuriousMynd: 5:00am On Mar 15, 2018
There is a heated argument on Facebook following a feminist post a man shared on his page.

The post which says because a lady comes to a man’s place and gets na ked doesn’t mean she is asking for sex has gotten many men on the platform riled.

Read some of the comments below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/just-off-cloth-doesnt-mean-wants-sex-feminists-says-men-reacts.html"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 15, 2018
She is right..
we as guys should learn to control ourselves when it comes to sex..

When we try to make a move and she rejects or tell you she is not in the mood,, a real man should respect himself and let her be..

Sometime in life,, we are not just in the mood for sex,, it is not every time that we will be demanding sex from our girlfriends,, at times a decent conversation and a shoulder to lie on are all she needs.

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by mumureloaded(m): 5:12am On Mar 15, 2018
you come to my house, your off your shirt including your payant, you are now telling me she isn't asking for it.
biko, tell me what she want. biscuit abi?

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:15am On Mar 15, 2018
she's gone mad.. getting naked in front of a guy when you don't want sex, wtf.. so dumb even American feminists won't say this daft word

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by highqueen(f): 5:19am On Mar 15, 2018
true but ain't gonna try that with a 9ja niqqur..grin

becareful woman.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by highqueen(f): 5:20am On Mar 15, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
she's gone mad.. getting naked in front of a guy when you don't want sex, wtf.. so dumb even American feminists won't say this daft word
sometimes I deh shame for our own feminist...always vomiting nonsense..

63 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Partnerbiz2: 5:41am On Mar 15, 2018
So you off cloth to play ludo shocked ?

To slap these people dey hungry me...

PROMO ON MTN DEALS ONGOIN..

Over 500 feeebacks. See below...

24 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by nero2face: 5:43am On Mar 15, 2018
Just try me, come to my house and off ur pants, na "baby harder! harder!! " go dey come out of ur mouth grin grin grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by sbm060(m): 5:44am On Mar 15, 2018
She might want to play ludo naked

7 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 15, 2018
All these feminists are so clueless.
You go to a man's house, you strip yourself knowing they are moved by what they see and you expect nothing to happen, you feminists must be mad, in short you are mad.

228 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by femi4: 6:28am On Mar 15, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
The heat in the room is probably too much grin

19 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by revolt(m): 6:35am On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She is right..

When we try to make a move and she rejects or tell you she is not in the mood,, a real man should respect himself and let her be..

Sometime in life,, we are not just in the mood for sex,, it is not every time that we will be demanding sex from our girlfriends,, at times a decent conversation and a shoulder to lie on are all she needs.
no...tell her to wear her clothes n getout from the house.. So u can go n pik one chic on the streets wey u go pay without stress

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by MhizAJ(f): 6:49am On Mar 15, 2018
People like her are the problems we have in the society

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by wagazala: 6:51am On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She is right..

You make a move and she doesn't say no till she's but naked? Of course you'd have to respect her if she says no at that point. My question is , why lead you on in the first place?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by mamatayour(f): 6:52am On Mar 15, 2018
She's only talking about self control but it's better not to get naked to avoid stories that touch

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by donstan18: 6:53am On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She is right..

She's not right, she can never be right.

Why on earth should a lady go naked before a man in his house in the name of waring his level of control, what manner of fvckery is that?, what brought her to a man's house naked?, to charge her phone abi?

This has nothing to do with self control, this has nothing to do with a real man, this cannot prove a real man, any man supporting this lady on this, is doing nothing but deceiving himself and claiming self-control before the forum. Let's face the truth.

If a man nakedly burst into a lady's house, he'll be charged of sexual harassment, isn't it?, but here you are, typing about self control

You typed of a lady wanting a decent conversation with his guy, a decent conversation requires a decent dressing and appearance, you dare not go naked to seek for a decent conversation, you dare not.
Look decent for a decent conversation because you'll be addressed the way you are dressed.

Any feminist wey dem born well, make she naked come my crib in the name of feminist, I go fvck all the holes wee dey her body, her mouth, ear, nose, anus, pussy, even her armpit.

Thunder fire all of them!!

236 Likes 19 Shares

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Elnino4ladies: 7:00am On Mar 15, 2018
WTF naija feminism na scam. take them serious at your peril

12 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 15, 2018
Chikita66:
All these feminists are so clueless.
You go to a man's house, you strip yourself knowing they are moved by what they see and you expect nothing to happen, you feminists must be mad, in short you are mad.

Tada ! Rorachy no dey carry last. I trust you. grin

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Shugavee(f): 7:30am On Mar 15, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
they do, go online!!! N do research

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Shugavee(f): 7:39am On Mar 15, 2018
She is making an impression!!! Not necessarily abt going to a guys house but the society believing what u wear means u called 4 sex!!! Not abt going to any ones house, on that too, if u tell a platonic lady friend to see you n she wears short stuffs in ur house doesn't mean u should rape her!!! I just found out there are alot of pervert on nairaland!!! How people interpreted this picture to be going to a guys house naked is just stupid, so as to find a way to seem right!!! It's such a pity u see women applying n agreeing to such mentality!!! Go rape a naked mad woman on the street, u wont, but u see a lady with short skirt u say she was calling 4 it!! Perverted men everywhere

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by QuietHammer(m): 7:41am On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She is right..

Shameless excuse of a man who says trash just so he'll gain some dumb girls favor. I spit on you.

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 15, 2018
donstan18:

She's not right, she can never be right.

Why on earth should a lady go naked before a man in his house in the name of waring his level of control, what manner of fvckery is that?, what brought her to a man's house naked?, to charge her phone abi?

This has nothing to do with self control, this has nothing to do with a real man, this cannot prove a real man, any man supporting this lady on this, is doing nothing but deceiving himself and claiming self-control before the forum. Let's face the truth.

If a man nakedly burst into a lady's house, he'll be charged of sexual harassment, isn't it?, but here you are, typing about self control

You typed of a lady wanting a decent conversation with his guy, a decent conversation requires a decent dressing and appearance, you dare not go naked to seek for a decent conversation, you dare not.

Any feminist wey dem born well, make she naked come my crib in the name of feminist, I go fvck all the holes wee dey her body, her mouth, ear, nose, anus, pussy, even her armpit.

Thunder fire all of them!!
All this do not leave out the facts that if she don't want sex, then a real man should tell her to put her cloths on..

Do you know that men that force themselves on ladies without their permission have been arrested for rape on many occasions?
And do you know that some ladies with evil intention against the man will deliberately go naked in a man's house just to achieve their evil intentions..

sometimes in life,, we need to see beyond situations..

why else will she go naked and not want sex, it means she has an agenda..

cases like this had gotten many Africa men deported from Europe and america..

If it's in your house, you simply order her to put on her clothes..
if she is not your girlfriend, you order her to put on her cloths or you call the police..

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by donstan18: 7:44am On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
All this do not leave out the facts that if she don't want sex, then a real man should tell her to put her cloths on..

Do you know that men that force themselves on ladies without their permission have been arrested for rape on many occasions?
And do you know that some ladies with evil intention against the man will deliberately go naked in a man's house just to achieve their evil intentions..

sometimes in life,, we need to see beyond situations..

why else will she go naked and not want sex, it means she has an agenda..

cases like this had gotten many Africa men deported from Europe and america..

If it's in your house, you simply order her to put on her clothes..
if she is not your girlfriend, you order her to put on her cloths or you call the police..

This is different from your first comment, it's not correlating.

You initially typed of self control and decent conversation when your lady is naked before you which prompted me to mention you.

But, here you are, typing "Seeing beyond situation" and deportation from europe.

What happens if reverse were the case?, sexual harassment I guess, from the guy.

In total, a lady should go naked to his man's crib and ask for a decent conversation, let's see what happens and how it will be settled after.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by QuietHammer(m): 7:47am On Mar 15, 2018
Shugavee:
She is making an impression!!! Not necessarily abt going to a guys house but the society believing what u wear means u called 4 sex!!! Not abt going to any ones house, on that too, if u tell a platonic lady friend to see you n she wears short stuffs in ur house doesn't mean u should rape her!!! I just found out there are alot of pervert on nairaland!!! How people interpreted this picture to be going to a guys house naked is just stupid, so as to find a way to seem right!!! It's such a pity u see women applying n agreeing to such mentality!!! Go rape a naked mad woman on the street, u wont, but u see a lady with short skirt u say she was calling 4 it!! Perverted men everywhere
Rape an unclad mad woman? Nonsense. She is not unclad by intent she she is not in her right frame of mind.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Shugavee(f): 7:55am On Mar 15, 2018
QuietHammer:

Rape an unclad mad woman? Nonsense. She is not unclad by intent she she is not in her right frame of mind.
and so!! She is naked naw abi!! A woman proposely naked does not mean rape me!!! So u men r looking 4 the one that intentional choose to be naked (her body not yours) 4 u to rape abi So u can start victim blaming n ignore ur criminal act!!! Says alot tho
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Shugavee(f): 7:56am On Mar 15, 2018
QuietHammer:

Shameless excuse of a man who says trash just so he'll gain some dumb girls favor. I spit on you.
not all men r as useless as u r, some had good home training from their mothers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by shogotermies(m): 7:57am On Mar 15, 2018
feminist love deceiving themselves. I pity ladies who follow them, only to find out they are lesbi@ns.
But tell me, how will a person open a pack of candy and say, because the pack is open it doesn't mean you should lick the candy...
it doesn't make sense, I tell you hormones can even give u crazy sex drive even when seeing a clothed lady, not to talk of an unclad lady. not everyone has body control.. let's be realistic and not been stupid.

15 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by donstan18: 8:00am On Mar 15, 2018
Shugavee:

So only mothers gives home training?

Just look at how you called him "Useless" because he mentioned his fellow man.

If it was a guy that did that to you, you'll start advocating and screaming that guys here love bashing ladies, if he reply you in the manner you did, you'll start playing victim card.

Stupid set of people.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Shugavee(f): 8:01am On Mar 15, 2018
shogotermies:
feminist love deceiving themselves. I pity ladies who follow them, only to find out they are lesbi@ns.
But tell me, how will a person open a pack of candy and say, because the pack is open it doesn't mean the candy should be licked...
it doesn't make sense, I tell you hormones can even give u crazy sex drive even when seeing a clothed lady, not to talk of an unclad lady. let's be realistic and not been stupid.
control ur sex drive mr man!!! U men say women control ur mouth , so am telling u control ur prick u own it not the other way round!!

4 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 15, 2018
donstan18:

This is different from your fist comment, it's not correlating.

You initially typed of self control and decent conversation when your lady is naked before you which prompted me to mention you.

But, here you are, typing "Seeing beyond situation" and deportation from europe.

What happens if reverse were the case?, sexual harassment I guess, from the guy.

In total, a lady should go naked to his man's crib and ask for a decent conversation, let's see what happens and how it will be settled after.
I already said that if she is Your girl, you can tell her to put on her cloths if she don't want sex.
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Shugavee(f): 8:08am On Mar 15, 2018
donstan18:

So only mothers gives home training?

Just look at how you called him "Useless"because he mentioned his fellow man.

If it was a guy that did that to you, you start advocating and screaming that guys here love bashing ladies, if he reply you in the manner you did, you'll start playing victim card.

Stupid set of people.
na u sabi

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by QuietHammer(m): 8:10am On Mar 15, 2018
Shugavee:
Not all women are semen bags as you are. Some have more worthy use of their bodies.

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date / Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.