Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,782 members, 7,802,425 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (46976 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 6:33am On Mar 15, 2018
A scorned lady went berserk after hearing that her boyfriend was spotted with another lady in Delta state. The lady simply identified as Christabel stormed her boyfriend's house, Tony after hearing that he took another lady to his duplex to have fun.

After arriving the house in anger, the lady threw away a pot of soup in the kitchen and scattered his house in a bid to show her displeasure.

According to reports, she also rained insults on Tony as she allegedly labelled him a cripple whom she she has been ''managing''.

Report has it that Christabel's sister has been calling Tony to beg him to forgive and forget her sister's 'madness'.

Here are pictures of the house after it was scattered.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/scorned-lady-storms-boyfriends-house-seen-another-woman-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:33am On Mar 15, 2018
shocked

This 1 kettle near pot of soup na 2 just make eba finish the remaining soup remain for Oga Tony now

47 Likes

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:40am On Mar 15, 2018
This reminds me of Nneka, my friend GF of those days. The girl jealousy and pepper body no get part two.

17 Likes

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Shedrack777: 6:41am On Mar 15, 2018
i dey like this kinda babe

4 Likes

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Liliyann(f): 6:46am On Mar 15, 2018
The girl must be a fool!
Why stressing yourself over a guy that is not legally married to you?
Even if she is married to him,it still does not warrant this behavior.
No guy deserve your tears!
Never make yourself too vulnerable to a guy!!
Instead of wasting emotions, build yourself,develop your potential and I bet you,he will be the one crawling back!!

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by mamatayour(f): 6:48am On Mar 15, 2018
If u marry this babe ehn she go burn you join the house.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by okk4sure: 6:48am On Mar 15, 2018
He need to thank God dt her jealousy gf is nt aiming fr his life.Nevadless,cheating is bad in a relationship bcs it is a betrayer of trust.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by DoyenExchange: 6:48am On Mar 15, 2018
Tony, thank the stars she didn't meet you with this anger and rage! Na your medulla oblongata I dey see for ground so o. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:55am On Mar 15, 2018
She called him a cripple.

33 Likes

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by godofuck231: 6:55am On Mar 15, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A scorned lady went berserk after hearing that her boyfriend was spotted with another lady in Delta state. The lady simply identified as Christabel stormed her boyfriend's house, Tony after hearing that he took another lady to his duplex to have fun.

After arriving the house in anger, the lady threw away a pot of soup in the kitchen and scattered his house in a bid to show her displeasure.

According to reports, she also rained insults on Tony as she allegedly labelled him a cripple whom she she has been ''managing''.

Report has it that Christabel's sister has been calling Tony to beg him to forgive and forget her sister's 'madness'.

Here are pictures of the house after it was scattered.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/scorned-lady-storms-boyfriends-house-seen-another-woman-photos.html
one part lady, two parts hit woman, guy take the deck

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Oblongata: 6:58am On Mar 15, 2018
abeg wetin be the meaning of 'duplex' again?

i sure say na one ras worwor girl, because fine girls dey fear fight

the soup no scatter for ground well sef, the girl still consider Buhari period

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 7:05am On Mar 15, 2018
Choi,nah the pot and kettle break the floor like that?

Nigga should run for his life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by MhizAJ(f): 7:05am On Mar 15, 2018
She wouldn't have done that
Some girls are not just smart
What she did was too soft

There are better ways to deal with a man

3 Likes

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by highqueen(f): 7:09am On Mar 15, 2018
loool..see his dirty apartment..what's that food on the flour called..lipsrsealed.

I like what she did instead of fighting her fellow woman..

but then,you can't force a useless guy to be faithful to you....just dump his sorry ass and move on,he's not worth the stress.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 7:10am On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

This one weak me o ...*A cripple whom she was "managing "*.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Vikkie14: 7:11am On Mar 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:
And a manageable cripple at that.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by highqueen(f): 7:11am On Mar 15, 2018
MhizAJ:
She wouldn't have done that Some girls are not just smart What she did was too soft
There are better ways to deal with a man
I can fight for anything,,,but not fighting a stark cheat.angry

for me...i'd prefer she moves on..cos once a cheat is always a cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:
loool..see his dirty apartment..what's that food on the flour called..lipsrsealed.

I like what she did instead of fighting her fellow woman..

but then,you can't force a useless guy to be faithful to you....just dump his sorry ass and move on,he's not worth the stress.
haha says a bleach girl good morning tongue

6 Likes

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 7:13am On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

Come to Onitsha so that I can recommend good spots you can display your wares and catch those big boys you crave for

1 Like

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by highqueen(f): 7:14am On Mar 15, 2018
Asowari:
albino goodmorning tongue
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 7:15am On Mar 15, 2018
Asowari:
So you know her, she schools at IMSU and searching for a rich boyfriend
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by MhizAJ(f): 7:16am On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:

Yes nah
There's no point fighting over a man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 15, 2018
Yyeske:
So you know her, she schools at IMSU and searching for a rich boyfriend
am frm a rich home,dat why am on Nairaland by this time grin
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 7:18am On Mar 15, 2018
MhizAJ:

Yes nah
There's no point fighting over a man
Leave that IMSU runsgirl searching for a rich boyfriend.
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 7:18am On Mar 15, 2018
madridguy:
This reminds me of Nneka, my friend GF of those days. The girl jealousy and pepper body no get part two.
Why you too the lie like this nau?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:
albino goodmorning tongue
have u seen me be4 undecided
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 7:21am On Mar 15, 2018
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 7:22am On Mar 15, 2018
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 7:24am On Mar 15, 2018
Asowari:
have u seen me be4 undecided
She needs a rich boyfriend and if you ain't rich, please keep off.
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by Hector09(m): 7:24am On Mar 15, 2018
Many are mad but few are roaming the street
Re: Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:25am On Mar 15, 2018
Lionessza:

This one weak me o ...*A cripple whom she was "managing "*.

Lol, I wonder if he is really a cripple or if she was just being mean to hurt his feelings.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / Wife Recognizes Cheating Husband After Lady Shares Close Photo With Him On Twitt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.