Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

I Need Flexispy Software Badly - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Flexispy Software Badly (3403 Views)

Iphone 6 Crack Badly These Day. / MTN Is Hustling For Money Badly / Pls,i Much Can I Buy The Latest TECHNO N2 In Ibadan.i Need It Badly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

I Need Flexispy Software Badly by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 10:17am On May 01, 2010
It is a pity that all so called guru in nairaland cannot lay hands on this software.
Re: I Need Flexispy Software Badly by nazzyon(m): 10:45am On May 01, 2010
Because it is not given to you does not mean weakness.
Re: I Need Flexispy Software Badly by nazzyon(m): 10:49am On May 01, 2010
If you are in desperate need of the app Google for it you will find links. You should know that by now.

You shouldn't expect people to show you how to pick your nose.

Re: I Need Flexispy Software Badly by aieromon(m): 11:18am On May 01, 2010
Some apps just cant be gotten for free - Flexispy is one of them.
Its better you get a detective for that chick of yours and catch her in 3D grin cheesy
Re: I Need Flexispy Software Badly by semid4lyfe(m): 1:44pm On May 01, 2010
Akerekoroabijawara:

It is a pity that all so called guru in nairaland cannot lay hands on this software.
From the mouth of someone who goes by the name Akerekoroabijawara? Shocking! tongue grin
Re: I Need Flexispy Software Badly by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 2:12pm On May 02, 2010
What is shocking about the name?
Re: I Need Flexispy Software Badly by aieromon(m): 3:00pm On May 02, 2010
The name sounds like a terrible incantation.
Re: I Need Flexispy Software Badly by samuelk(m): 5:19pm On May 02, 2010
aieromon:

thats funny mhan!
Re: I Need Flexispy Software Badly by just1n(m): 5:50pm On May 02, 2010
Damn funny, mehn! lmao
Re: I Need Flexispy Software Badly by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 7:58pm On May 02, 2010
aieromon:

Take ur time dont spoil my family name o.
Re: I Need Flexispy Software Badly by aieromon(m): 3:57am On May 03, 2010
Oops,my bad.Nobody's spoiling anything here,ok cheesy
I guess the thread has outlived its usefulness.
Re: I Need Flexispy Software Badly by mobileguru: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2010
There are also lot of othere cell phone spy software available now in the market like mobistealth, mobile spy, spy bubble and many more.
Re: I Need Flexispy Software Badly by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2010
mobileguru:

There are also lot of othere cell phone spy software available now in the market like mobistealth, mobile spy, spy bubble and many more.
then how could someone get them for free.
Re: I Need Flexispy Software Badly by mriphone: 2:53am On Aug 02, 2011
Try to use spytic! it's very good and cheaper! smiley
No need now to spend many dollars to spy a cell phone.
download the COPY9 at www.spytic.com(Compatible Iphone, Ipad, android, symbian, Windows mobile)
Re: I Need Flexispy Software Badly by AfraL: 5:17am On Jan 10, 2012
then how could someone get them for free.
As far as I am concerned, free spy software is not safe to use.
Re: I Need Flexispy Software Badly by Emeka72(m): 9:50am On Jan 11, 2012
@Op silly u're even derailing frm yur request.
Re: I Need Flexispy Software Badly by uduakuso(m): 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2012
Some guys are destined to stay in asylum or they inherited stupidity from their parent. somebody needs a spy software and posted his problem here on nairaland why does he get insulted at the end of the day. what the purpose of this forum? This kind of people should be banned indefinitely. peace
Re: I Need Flexispy Software Badly by zinzinzizazizo: 7:10am On May 21, 2013
I found website www.copy9.com. It is related to sptyic ?

1 Like

Re: I Need Flexispy Software Badly by bobatuquy: 7:21am On May 27, 2013
yes it looks like spytic was a distributor of copy9 product. see this link http://copy9.com/user/distributor.aspx?lang=en-US

1 Like

Re: I Need Flexispy Software Badly by Joe50(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2013
Akerekoroabijawara: It is a pity that all so called guru in nairaland cannot lay hands on this software.
u wil just die on heart attack if u mistake use dis software on ur babe fone... i dey tell u angry
i knw wia ur mind is! cool lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Flexispy Software Badly by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 11:01am On May 28, 2013
Joe50:
u wil just die on heart attack if u mistake use dis software on ur babe fone... i dey tell u angry
i knw wia ur mind is! cool lipsrsealed
don't worry bro, just drop the software if u have it. I'm yet to lay my hands on it. It will be fun having such software.
Re: I Need Flexispy Software Badly by Sweetbaby2015: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2013
[size=14pt] 4 things you must care before to choose a spy software for cell phone[/size] :

1) the spyware is invisible on the cell phone after installation ?
99% are not invisible like the sellers announce on there website. Check this link : http://www.1mole.com/1mole-spyware-invisible

2) how much is the cost and can you test on your phone before to buy.
its easy to spend money but difficult to ask to refund money back.

3) does the software contain too much features and can slow down very quick the battery of the phone you plan to spy.
(listen live conversation, capture picture, record calling... is only to attractive customers to buy but not useful because it kill the battery). If the people you spy discover his battery slow down too fast he will reset his phone and at the same time will delete the spyware you just installed.

4) Never use a software when you cannot know who is the owner of the website . They are some spy wares became a virus in 2013. They offer 48H free to attractive users. After you install on your phone, the virus can execute some calling or send sms from your phone without you know. (check your cellular billing every month). When you try to uninstall the spyware, you cannot and it still continue to run. Only one way to delete the virus is to reset your phone or (jailbreak again with an idevice)

In 2013, the best solution Safety and 100% FREE is at [url]WWW.BOSSPY.COM[/url]

Re: I Need Flexispy Software Badly by emarluckylucky: 1:44am On Jun 16, 2013
Re: I Need Flexispy Software Badly by linlee: 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
Anyone knows how to have gift code for 7 days free or discount 30%. They have new version for android supports Viber and Whatsapps but I want to try first. please advise.

(1) (2)

Earn Real Cash By Downloading Apps And Games / >=help!!!<= On To How To Load Airtime Into An Ipad 3 / HELP... My New Infinix Zero Get Very Hot Each Time I Operate It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.