Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria (14240 Views)

How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? / NAFDAC Bans Alcoholic Drinks In Sachets, Small Volume PET / Much Of Carbonated Drinks Destroys Body System- Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria by sujexy(m): 7:21am On Mar 15, 2018
goslowgoslow:
Can you Nigerians ever be satisfied?
As in eeee They will always complain for sth no matter how good
Re: See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria by ameri9ja: 7:24am On Mar 15, 2018
goslowgoslow:

And you think you are making sense? If something is labelled "poison" and you choose to drink it, it's your life you have being warned.

They won't label it poison. READ. They would list some ingredients no one would read. How many Nigerians read bottle?
Re: See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 15, 2018
ameri9ja:

You said it. He'd been sheepishly copying America (NYC especially), thinking some of us don't notice.

Except for the fact that the wages in those climes rise on par with living standards. We'll soon start paying for air here. Many of us do but when we comment on these issues, we are tagged anti-oduduwa, and the crown of the deception is tagging any critic/opposer/trust seeker an anti-oduduwa with the sole aim of destroying the yoruba land. The charges are steadily on the rise in almost everything, yet there's almost zero transparency, i.e.no one knows how much has been paid or is been paid back regularly for the loan incurred for the Lekki express road, and because we don't know the payback rates, we can's ascertain the authenticity of the charges been levied on us. Also, the toll fees will remain in place for the next 20 years, yet no one knows how much has been paid, and how much's left to be paid. Imagine !

1 Like

Re: See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria by Xisnin(m): 7:29am On Mar 15, 2018
ameri9ja:
Hypocrites. They know none of these would make any difference. Ban the drinks if u got the guts, or forget all these stpidity.

I dedicate this FTC to getting rid of Ambode.
#AMBODE MUST GO!!!
Get your crying handkerchiefs ready for 2019.
Re: See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria by rasputinn(m): 7:30am On Mar 15, 2018
ameri9ja:
Hypocrites. They know none of these would make any difference. Ban the drinks if u got the guts, or forget all these stpidity.

I dedicate this FTC to getting rid of Ambode.
#AMBODE MUST GO!!!

Hmmm vex vex vexation, when one is fed up of hypocrisy and evil governance
Re: See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria by ameri9ja: 7:33am On Mar 15, 2018
chocberry:

Except for the fact that the wages in those climes rise on par with living standards. We'll soon start paying for air here. Many of us do but when we comment on these issues, we are tagged anti-oduduwa, and the crown of the deception is tagging any critic/opposer/trust seeker an anti-oduduwa with the sole aim of destroying the yoruba land. The charges are steadily on the rise in almost everything, yet there's almost zero transparency, i.e.no one knows how much has been paid or is been paid back regularly for the loan incurred for the Lekki express road, and because we don't know the payback rates, we can's ascertain the authenticity of the charges been levied on us. Also, the toll fees will remain in place for the next 20 years, yet no one knows how much has been paid, and how much's left to be paid. Imagine !

Exactly. Completely different cultures, histories, and economies.
Re: See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria by Gkemz: 7:40am On Mar 15, 2018
See as those drinks were displayed before the senate panel as if it's for trade exhibition.
Re: See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria by LadySarah: 7:44am On Mar 15, 2018
[quote author=sassysure post=65850283]It's just that it has become the norm, else I will say that kids should be banned from going to school with these drinks. Just food and water. No snacks either. Some schools have banned snacks. I always urge parents to buy malt drinks for their kids to take to school instead of all these drinks. Better than these. A child that refused to eat his school food can be very OK dining a can of malt. [/quote

how is malt better pls?my son's school doesnt allow anything canned or bottled,Its either fruit juice or the fruit itself with onlycrackersbiscuit.It increases their appetite and makes their skin glow including immune boosting.

I got a juicer for 5k and it has helped quite much and i'm seeing the benefits really.
Re: See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria by ameri9ja: 7:51am On Mar 15, 2018
goslowgoslow:

Did you notice that the word poison is in quote? It is still your business if you will not read what is on what you want to consume

Why not ban something u know is poison. Or make it extremely hard to obtain?!
Re: See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria by RillJ(m): 8:11am On Mar 15, 2018
With effect from January 2019? Will/are they not (be) harmful between now December 31, 2018?
Re: See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria by waxyung(m): 8:31am On Mar 15, 2018
This is not Alausa secretariat or government house. Neither is it APC headquarters. Stop this madness
Re: See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria by rezzy: 9:12am On Mar 15, 2018
LadySarah:

Is Ribena okay?
Won't the fruit juice get sour before they drink it at school?
Re: See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria by obatoro: 9:18am On Mar 15, 2018
But why wait till jan 2019?
Re: See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria by Rapsino(m): 9:56am On Mar 15, 2018
Na scam... no b today e don tey
Re: See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria by LadySarah: 10:41am On Mar 15, 2018
rezzy:

Is Ribena okay?
Won't the fruit juice get sour before they drink it at school?

I dunno abt ribena cos I have never bought.
No,it doesnt cos They take their snacks by 11am so bythen Its still superfresh.

If its not fresh anymore while opening the can it will mqke a pop sound like When you are opening a canned malt.

1 Like

Re: See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
[quote author=LadySarah post=65851214][/quote]
If u prepare the juice yourself. That's good. What makes children or adult body glow is the type of diet the person eats generally.
Re: See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
I live on water,wine and women. People should stop taking all these mineral water "poison" because the manufacturers do not care about your health. They only care about profits!
Re: See The Recommendations Issued By House Of Reps For Carbonated Drinks In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
ameri9ja:

Exactly. Completely different cultures, histories, and economies.

God help us.

Time to deactivate. It's a pleasure meeting a likemind wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Food Tastes Funny - Please Advise / Reduce Rice Consumption To Once A Week, Director Urges Nigerians / Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.