Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,036 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

JAMB Fears - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Fears (609 Views)

What Are Your Spiritual Fears Or Belief , Let's Trash Out The Hoax From Facts / (photos) Fears For Baby Elephant Without Trunk / 46 Phobias (fears) -pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Fears by realkene(m): 8:27am On Mar 15, 2018
Please help me oo, I wrote my exam on the 13th of March Tuesday and I've been trying to check mine and its continually telling me YOU DID NOT REGISTER FOR THE EXAM
Please help am scared
Re: JAMB Fears by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 15, 2018
realkene:
Please help me oo, I wrote my exam on the 13th of March Tuesday and I've been trying to check mine and its continually telling me YOU DID NOT REGISTER FOR THE EXAM
Please help am scared
No need to be scared.I wrote mine on Saturday and i haven't seen mine too

1 Like

Re: JAMB Fears by olamustyl(m): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2018
realkene:
Please help am scared
Are you checking with your email?... if so, stop and use your registration number

1 Like

Re: JAMB Fears by realkene(m): 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
olamustyl:

Are you checking with your email?... if so, stop and use your registration number
Okay thanks, I'd do that

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Unizik's Best Graduating Student Of The Year 2016/17 — Kingsley / Bowen University 2018/2019 Screening / Admission Into SNIIT POLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.