Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Obama Cheating Scandal – Affair Claims With Vera Baker - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Cheating Scandal – Affair Claims With Vera Baker (5334 Views)

King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims / Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE / CIA Director Resigns Over Extramarital Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Cheating Scandal – Affair Claims With Vera Baker by 4Play(m): 11:44am On May 01, 2010
The National Enquirer has again posted a controversial issue, this time the article is about the Obama cheating scandal.

The National Enquirer publishes that Pres. Barack Obama is having an affair with a woman named Vera Baker (photo shown). The two were allegedly caught in a Washington, DC Hotel.

The Obama scandal says: “a confidential investigation has learned that Obama first became close to gorgeous 35 year-old VERA BAKER in 2004 when she worked tirelessly to get him elected to the US Senate, raising millions in campaign contributions.”

The ENQUIRER has also learned that on-site hotel surveillance video camera footage could provide indisputable evidence.

Hope this is not true. I'm not an Obama fan but don't wouldn't want the first black US President to be involved in this kind of rubbish.

http://www.news-linked.com/20100501/obama-cheating-scandal-affair-claims-with-vera-baker/155/

Re: Obama Cheating Scandal – Affair Claims With Vera Baker by ElRazur: 11:50am On May 01, 2010
Good luck to him. It takes nothing or add anything to my life. grin
Re: Obama Cheating Scandal – Affair Claims With Vera Baker by 4Play(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2010
ElRazur:

Good luck to him. It takes nothing or add anything to my life. grin

Who ever occupies the White House has an impact on your life, therefore, any scandal which may have a bearing on the 2012 election could ultimately impact your life.
Re: Obama Cheating Scandal – Affair Claims With Vera Baker by erniewhez(m): 12:01pm On May 01, 2010
Too bad, I hate all these privacy infringing cameras, well celebrities shld knw there life is a transparent glass tht anyone can see through and avoid scandalous deeds. God help me to overcome the desires of my flesh by making strong my inner man. I hope this isnt true about 1st black American President, cos thy're looking 4 every way to pull him down.
Re: Obama Cheating Scandal – Affair Claims With Vera Baker by erniewhez(m): 12:02pm On May 01, 2010
@4play pls tell him more,
Re: Obama Cheating Scandal – Affair Claims With Vera Baker by labiyemmy(m): 12:11pm On May 01, 2010
http://www.pamil-visions.net/obama-affair/214756/

People just beleive any gossip they read - gossip sells big time- they are possibly hungry.
Re: Obama Cheating Scandal – Affair Claims With Vera Baker by ElRazur: 12:12pm On May 01, 2010
4 Play:

Who ever occupies the White House has an impact on your life, therefore, any scandal which may have a bearing on the 2012 election could ultimately impact your life.

The problem here is that, it is your opinion. As it stand, Obama allegedly shagging some woman I don't know up in the US, means shiittt to me to be brutally honest. And nope, it do not affect my life. smiley

How did Bill Clinton having sex with monica had an impact on my life? None. And this was even a proven issue, talk less of this one that is nothing but allegations. Nah wah o.
Re: Obama Cheating Scandal – Affair Claims With Vera Baker by 4Play(m): 12:18pm On May 01, 2010
ElRazur:

The problem here is that, it is your opinion. As it stand, Obama allegedly sleeping-with some woman I don't know up in the US, means shiittt to me to be brutally honest. And nope, it do not affect my life. smiley

How did Bill Clinton having intimacy with monica had an impact on my life? None. And this was even a proven issue, talk less of this one that is nothing but allegations. Nah wah o.

Clinton was already a very popular president in the midst of a booming economy when he admitted to his affairs. He wasn't about to stand for re-election. How is it merely my opinion that anything that might affect the 2012 election will have an impact on you? What's the alternative viewpoint, that a scandal which can affect the elections won't have an impact on you?
Re: Obama Cheating Scandal – Affair Claims With Vera Baker by ElRazur: 12:24pm On May 01, 2010
4 Play:

Clinton was already a very popular president in the midst of a booming economy when he admitted to his affairs. He wasn't about to stand for re-election. How is it merely my opinion that anything that might affect the 2012 election will have an impact on you? What's the alternative viewpoint, that a scandal which can affect the elections won't have an impact on you?

This guy, I like your resilient. You do not give up, I like people like that.

The point is that the whole story takes nothing or add anything to me as a person. I then gave you an example where a sexual scandal of a former US president made no change to my life at all. grin

Just like I have posted mine, you have posted yours - views and opinion. 2012 election in the US do not impact me in the UK. And as it stand, this is just an allegation. For all we know it may not hold water. When Obama is docked in court and in front of the congression or senate to testify, perhaps you may have a point. [That is a BIG PERHAPS] until then, this story as it stand mean nothing to mean and my life. smiley
Re: Obama Cheating Scandal – Affair Claims With Vera Baker by 4Play(m): 12:27pm On May 01, 2010
ElRazur:

This guy, I like your resilient. You do not give up, I like people like that.

The point is that the whole story takes nothing or add anything to me as a person. I then gave you an example where a sexual scandal of a former US president made no change to my life at all. grin

Just like I have posted mine, you have posted yours - views and opinion. 2012 election in the US do not impact me in the UK. And as it stand, this is just an allegation. For all we know it may not hold water. When Obama is docked in court and in front of the congression or senate to testify, perhaps you may have a point. [That is a BIG PERHAPS] until then, this story as it stand mean nothing to mean and my life. smiley

Since you are the only person in the UK the 2012 election won't affect, enough said.
Re: Obama Cheating Scandal – Affair Claims With Vera Baker by ElRazur: 12:33pm On May 01, 2010
4 Play:

Since you are the only person in the UK the 2012 election won't affect, enough said.

I think you are missing the point man. This is a story that is nothing more than allegation, sorry if I refuse to take it with nothing but a pinch of salt.
Re: Obama Cheating Scandal – Affair Claims With Vera Baker by 4Play(m): 1:35pm On May 01, 2010
I think the story is untrue but if it is true, it clearly has an impact on UK lives.
Re: Obama Cheating Scandal – Affair Claims With Vera Baker by 4Play(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2010
http://www.zimbio.com/Barack+Obama/articles/2293/McCain+Camp+Loves+Scandal+Obama+Cheated+Michelle

The story first broke in '08 when Hillary Clinton was struggling against Obama.

Barack Obama is the target of a shadowy smear campaign designed to derail his bid for the US Presidency by falsely claiming he had a close friendship with an attractive African-American female employee.

The whispers focus on a young woman who in 2004 was hired to work on his team for his bid to become a senator.

The woman was purportedly sidelined from her duties after Senator Obama’s wife, Michelle, became convinced that he had developed a personal friendship with her.

The allegations were initially circulated in August, just two weeks before the convention at which Obama finally beat his opponent for the Democratic Party nomination, Hillary Clinton.

The woman, now 33, vigorously denies the vicious and unsubstantiated gossip.

And some Washington insiders suggested that she was the victim of an 11th-hour attempt to smear Obama by die-hard Hillary supporters.
Re: Obama Cheating Scandal – Affair Claims With Vera Baker by doyin13(m): 1:47pm On May 01, 2010
I think its more than coincidence when a rigid neocon civil servant
usually to be found reading the Economist and the Telegraph
suddenly posts an article culled from a gossip sheet
smearing the rep of a liberal President.

~''wouldn't want the first black president to be involved
in this kind of rubbish'' my ass.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Obama Cheating Scandal – Affair Claims With Vera Baker by Pennywise(m): 2:08pm On May 01, 2010
. . . . . and Jesus said "Let he that is without sin cast the first stone!" And there was dead silence.

It appears Americans have not been reading their bible.

And in case anyone was wondering, aint no way Michelle is leaving Obama over this or any one we are yet to know.
Re: Obama Cheating Scandal – Affair Claims With Vera Baker by agathamari(f): 7:40pm On May 02, 2010
who cares - he already admited to cheating once right after he got married and she stayed (god knows why) she'll stay this time.
Re: Obama Cheating Scandal – Affair Claims With Vera Baker by Ibime(m): 12:58am On May 03, 2010
Even if the story is true sef, I gbadun the guy. . . . abi the chick no fine?. . . ride on Obama!!!
Re: Obama Cheating Scandal – Affair Claims With Vera Baker by alicianna(f): 2:05am On May 03, 2010
@4 play you talk about this 2012 election like Obama has a chance of being re-elected, affair or no affair.
Re: Obama Cheating Scandal – Affair Claims With Vera Baker by toshmann(m): 2:16am On May 03, 2010
cheeeei grin grin grin grin grin
carry go my brother, i understand jare grin grin grin

na person wey dem catch na im be theif, otherwise, married man wey never cheat on him wife is either abnormal or he cant get any other babe in life or worse still, he is very ugly grin grin

obama, in this issue, if it is true, i gum ya back. no shaking cool . . . . but shaky dey o, that michelle of ya wife resemble person wey fit make trouble
Re: Obama Cheating Scandal – Affair Claims With Vera Baker by Nobody: 2:27am On May 03, 2010
whatever!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Obama Cheating Scandal – Affair Claims With Vera Baker by bawomolo(m): 3:12am On May 03, 2010
national enquirer of all mags.

they got the john edwards and tiger wood's allegations right but their batting average isn't looking good.
Re: Obama Cheating Scandal – Affair Claims With Vera Baker by frenchest(f): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2021
Wahala, house boy gets seduces by boss wife...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npB6oYOsM6g

(1) (Reply)

AM News: Inside Pictures of Trumps House (aka Trump Tower) [PHOTOS] / War Against The North: Huge U.S. Aircraft Carrier Arrives South Korea(photos) / Mugabe Offers Gaddaffi Asylum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.