Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Dad Reveals Harrowing Moment He Listens To A Voicemail Telling Him His Kids Were - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dad Reveals Harrowing Moment He Listens To A Voicemail Telling Him His Kids Were (324 Views)

Man Resists Police Arrest For Not Telling Him Reason For The Arrest (Video) / Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping / Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dad Reveals Harrowing Moment He Listens To A Voicemail Telling Him His Kids Were by jblog: 11:22am On Mar 15, 2018
A father has described the harrowing moment he listened to a crying voicemail from his wife after being told two of his kids had been murdered by their nanny.

Kevin Krim had just landed at JFK Airport in New York on his way home from a business trip when he switched on his telephone to find a barrage of frantic texts, emails and missed calls.

Two plain clothes policeman took Mr Krim to the cockpit as he asked: "What is happening?"

Then he saw the voicemail from his wife, Marina.

"I pressed play to listen to it, and I just heard the background noise of screaming," he said. "I crumbled to the ground."

Mr Krim's grief-stricken testimony was heard at the trial of the couple's former nanny, Yoselyn Ortega, who's accused of stabbing Leo, 2, and six-year-old Lucia to death in October 2012.

Mrs Krim found her kids' lifeless bodies in the bathroom of their blood-spattered Manhattan apartment.

A kitchen knife was discovered in the sink and Ortega had plunged a second blade into her own throat in a failed suicide attempt.

Ortega admits killing the two kids, but denies murder and has pleaded insanity.

“It’s the worst thing imaginable,” Mr Krim told the court. “I was hoping it was a nightmare, but it wasn’t.”

http://jadoo51.com/dad-reveals-harrowing-moment-he-listens-to-a-voicemail-telling-him-his-kids-were-dead/

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Invade Secondary School In Ondo Carted Away N3m / 39-year Old Assassin Ade Lawyer, Confesses To Have Killed Over 100 People / Three Killed, 23 Injured In Philippine Hotel Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.