Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

#bbnaija:I was shocked by the fabricated stories, CDQ Apologises To Ifu Ennada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija:I was shocked by the fabricated stories, CDQ Apologises To Ifu Ennada (502 Views)

CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" / BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija:I was shocked by the fabricated stories, CDQ Apologises To Ifu Ennada by bambi2016: 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
Rapper CDQ has taken to IG to apologise to ex BBN housemate, Ifu Ennada.

Ifu Ennada had sometime last week while she was still in the house, alleged that CDQ used and dumped her.

She told that she gave him money and tickets to VIP events but he ended up being ungrateful.

CDQ reacting to the claims called her a bipolar b*tch and said she was just a one night stand.

Ifu Ennada days after her eviction from the house, in an interview with Pulse NG reffered to CDQ as an asshole and prayed for Ogun to kill him.

All in all, CDQ has come out to say he is sorry for responding harshly to her accusations, insisting that he only met her once.

" To all the beautiful ladies out there I understand how hurtful my clap-back to Ifu Enanda of Big brother Naija was.
I was just shocked by the fabricated stories she was telling the world while she was on the Big Brother Show.
Mam, God knows we only met once. You did not even know my house neither do I know yours or any of ur family.
So I don’t understand where your drama is coming from.
You don’t take advantage of an artiste with any opportunity u have by fabricating lies because you want to get the world’s attention or pity... We human too and we got feelings.
My reply was to let u understand “You don’t play around fire expecting not to sweat” #Tunechi � So biko Ifu-Enada Mabinu mami SayMama �� Love reigns � Woss ✌" he wrote

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/15/bbnaija-i-was-shocked-by-the-fabricated-stories-cdq-says-as-he-apologises-to-ifu-ennada/

Re: #bbnaija:I was shocked by the fabricated stories, CDQ Apologises To Ifu Ennada by bambi2016: 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
ifu
Re: #bbnaija:I was shocked by the fabricated stories, CDQ Apologises To Ifu Ennada by Ekiseme(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
Cdq is stu..pid.
Re: #bbnaija:I was shocked by the fabricated stories, CDQ Apologises To Ifu Ennada by bambi2016: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
lol
Ekiseme:
Cdq is stu..pid.

(1) (Reply)

Reveals Why Tekno Dropped Dark Skin Model From His Music Video Shoot / IGP Ibrahim Idris Decorates Korede Bello As Honorary Superintendent Of Police / Caption This Picture Bill Gates Listening To Kemi Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.