Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Olamide Launches Own Television Station To Mark His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Launches Own Television Station To Mark His Birthday (386 Views)

E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) / Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) / 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Launches Own Television Station To Mark His Birthday by Goldenwatersltd: 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
Popular Nigerian hip-hop artist, Olamide has found a new business interest. The rapper is set to open his own TV station, which will be known as Voice of the Streets, VOTS.

The opening of the television station coincides with his birthday, March 15.

According to the YBNL boss on Instagram, “I dedicate this television station to my late mum and dad. Thanks for letting me chase my dream .also to my son Batifèori maximiliano adedeji when I look up in the sky I ask myself why am I trying to live if I’m just living to die, but when I look down I see the answer. Thanks for making me a better man.

Source: https://www.newdayng.com/olamide-launches-television-station-mark-birthday/
Re: Olamide Launches Own Television Station To Mark His Birthday by puffyteebaba(m): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nice one baddo

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Files For Divorce From Hubby / HAHAHA!!! Top Model-chika Lann Reveals Her “kiko” Hairstyle Costs N40million! / Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Celebrates 30th Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.