Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) (29977 Views)

They Transformed Empty Space To An Amazing Outdoor Wedding(Pics/Video) / Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics / Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by jamael(m): 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
kk
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Enemyofpeace: 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
EXLOVER:
when i was very young i use to say after my marriage me and my wife go fvck nor be small.
but right now S3X is nothing to me
because your wife is sooooooo dull in bed
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by marvin906(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
Flowers95:
Happy married life

Advice for you, patience is the key. You’re the woman he is the man, please never switch your roles. Let your husband take care of you, and take care of your children. Don’t take feminism and “miss independent” into your home. Keep up with your appearance and communicate about EVERYTHING. Good luck !

if your a girl 'i love you'
if your a guy i owe you one bottle of ace of spade

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Nedfed(m): 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
haconjy:
My INTRODUCTION is tomorrow... I will make sure I upload the pic here too

Hmmmm
I pray so

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by symbianDON(m): 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
Gebbson007:
hml

she fine but her husband is 'not' ugly.. that's all I cN say .hml
in chemistry we call it balancing the equation
in physics we call it maintaining equilibrium
in mathematics we call it integration and differentiation
in English we it words and opposites......that's all I can say grin
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by DanielTos(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
majamajic:
Our own nairalander formally miss Tana Kadiri with moniker Tana4gud tied the knot this last Saturday 10th march 2018 in Edo State . Here are some of the pics from the event.

pls let's wish her a happy married life.

Lalasticlala
happy married life dear nairalander
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by EXLOVER(m): 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
because your wife is sooooooo dull in bed
sorry bro, I'm not yet married.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Divay22(f): 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
Awww
Happy married life..... I'm next in line thou kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Queenserah26(f): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
Congratulations Tana
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Nigeriapen(m): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE,HAPPY FAMILY AS WELL.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
Some expired ladies over 30years will still come here to say marriage is over hyped
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by okerekeikpo: 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
Where is the pretty?
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by haconjy(m): 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

We'll be expecting the pics. smiley
Thanks.... From edo too... I, Yoruba to Urhobo girl
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
EXLOVER:
when i was very young i use to say after my marriage me and my wife go fvck nor be small.
but right now S3X is nothing to me

You need to change your wife
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by tana4gud(f): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
Gebbson007:
hml

she fine but her husband is 'not' ugly.. that's all I cN say .hml

Thanks, God bless you
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Olii(f): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hml, I dy find better hubby abeg
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
HML, Come back when you are pregnant smiley
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by habtund(f): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
happy married life, may God bless ur union
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Moinoni123(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
Olii:
Hml, I dy find better hubby abeg
Babe, you are undoubtedly beautiful. But hope you're not in the business of misleading people and then come here to start a thread about guys. Pardon my manners. I like
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by zeezeegal(m): 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
That Guy Is A Player... Go Beg That Gal U Jilted O.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Gebbson007(m): 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
gmoni2:

we should show some respect for our fellow members, we are all God's creation.

n I didn't did respect any one ooo
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by desgiezd(m): 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
Beautiful couple. May God bless your home and make you dwell in His abundance. Sweet home shall yours be in Jesus name
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Gebbson007(m): 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
You are very wicked grin May God bless your new home tana4gud
Aunty where's the wickedness in my comment wink
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Gebbson007(m): 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
tana4gud:
Thanks, God bless you
bless ur marriage too dear...
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Gebbson007(m): 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
symbianDON:
in chemistry we call it balancing the equation in physics we call it maintaining equilibrium in mathematics we call it integration and differentiation in English we it words and opposites......that's all I can say grin

well done Oga professor
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Gebbson007(m): 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
yeyeboi:

See pot calling kettle black cheesy
yeyeboi iffa catch u ehn
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by Ellabae(f): 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
Wow lovely. Almost ready for mine. cheesy
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by tana4gud(f): 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
PastorOluT:
Great couple, happy married life.
God bless you sir.. U will celebrate soon.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by tana4gud(f): 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
ATK4Joy:
Happy married life Tana4gud your marriage is blessed,your children shall surround your table and you shall see your children's children. Once again HML
Thanks alot ma'am. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by tana4gud(f): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
desgiezd:
Beautiful couple. May God bless your home and make you dwell in His abundance. Sweet home shall yours be in Jesus name

Amennn.... Thanks sir
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by tana4gud(f): 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
habtund:
happy married life, may God bless ur union
Thanks ma.Amen
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) by tana4gud(f): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nigeriapen:
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE,HAPPY FAMILY AS WELL.
Amen sir. I wish you same

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twin Sisters Wed Same Day (Photos) / Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) / Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.