Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Laura Ikeji Acquires A Brand New SUV To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Acquires A Brand New SUV To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos) (650 Views)

Ozo Chukwu Buys New SUV (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Acquires A Brand New SUV To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Popular social media influencer Laura Ikeji / sister to Popular news blogger, Linda Ikeji, buys herself a brand new Mercedes Benz SUV to mark her birthday.

Peks Ikeji, her younger brother broke the news as he congratulated her via his Instagram page this morning.

He wrote..

“@lauraikeji congrats on your latest birthday � gift from you to you! I love ❤ your new Mercedes-Benz 4matic AMG luxury SUV. Wish you more blessings and God protection. Happy birthday �����.”
Linda Ikeji Her elder sister, also took to her Instagram page, later on, to wish her all the best on her birthday and she wrote..

‘Baby sis just got herself a hot ride as a birthday gift to herself. Mehn, hard work pays. And nothing is sweeter than your own money. Happy birthday beautiful. Love you to the moon and back @lauraikeji

Laura Ikeji later posted on her purchase of the brand new SUV. In her post, she even revealed that she has got fever earlier in the day, but she won’t be deterred from having the best celebration today.

She wrote on Instagram:

‘Fever chose the wrong day, but hey… nothing is gonna stop me from having a great birthday. Happy birthday Laura. And thank you all for all the birthday wishes. My madness will come back after I take this nap. I’m coming oo… Btw joined the AMG gang

More Photos

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/laura-ikeji-acquires-a-brand-new-suv-to-celebrate-her-birthday-photos/

Re: Laura Ikeji Acquires A Brand New SUV To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
cc: lalatsiclala,mynd44,suen

This is good news..
Re: Laura Ikeji Acquires A Brand New SUV To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
Her face though,, she reminds me of the female monkey in the movie,, planet of the apes..

she is not just facially fine even with all the money from kanu's family and her elder sister.

Her only escape is that she is light skinned..

As for the car,, congratulations to her..
Re: Laura Ikeji Acquires A Brand New SUV To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
ugly she is fyne she is not embarassed anyway congrat to her
Re: Laura Ikeji Acquires A Brand New SUV To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos) by sauceEEP(m): 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
AMG? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Set To Give Out A 2 Months Old Iphone To A True Fan(pics) / #bbnaija: Bam Bam Stuns In New Make-up Photos. / Fmr President Obasanjo,kanu,aina Gold, Storm Kolade Oyewande Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.