Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Benue State People Showed Buhari They Are Not On The Same Page With Him – Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue State People Showed Buhari They Are Not On The Same Page With Him – Photos (1568 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha / Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue State People Showed Buhari They Are Not On The Same Page With Him – Photos by preciouseres: 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
Though personally, I can’t see how Benue People showed their anger to President Muhammadu Buhari from the pictures, ahead of his visit to the state today, which political analyst have said and I quote “is too little too late”.

If this were to be an Eastern State, I think the president knows how people from that side responds to this kind of issues. They almost always don’t let any stone untoned and with violence I might add. Thank God Benue people are not like that. See what a Facebook user shared below…

As shared by Pat…..
‘ Are Benue people talking to President Buhari already? The convoy you are watching is that of President Buhari entering the Peoples Government House, Makurdi.

There are no people in the streets to wave or ... See more https://ajehcomputercenter.com.ng/wp/benue-state-people-showed-buhari-they-are-not-on-the-same-page-with-him-photos/
Re: Benue State People Showed Buhari They Are Not On The Same Page With Him – Photos by XVIER(m): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
where is the picture?
Re: Benue State People Showed Buhari They Are Not On The Same Page With Him – Photos by chriskosherbal(m): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ok we see
Re: Benue State People Showed Buhari They Are Not On The Same Page With Him – Photos by yarimo(m): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Their is nothing like not in the same page with BUHARI, benue indigenes have the right to be on the streets or to remain indoor
Re: Benue State People Showed Buhari They Are Not On The Same Page With Him – Photos by anibirelawal(m): 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
kini big deal
Re: Benue State People Showed Buhari They Are Not On The Same Page With Him – Photos by Yunjeezy(m): 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
I no go click on dat link Picture or..... lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Even Goats Are Not Happy With PMB (photo) / Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s WAEC Attestation / Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.