Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate (40842 Views)

FULL List Of The Amount Each Governors Earn In Nigeria / Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? / What Governors Would Have Done To Tinubu If He Was An Igbo– Uwazuruike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by Dindondin(m): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
nonsobaba:
This peter obi is just a frustrated hypocrite. When he was governor of my state, he never for once disclosed or published how much he was collecting every month as security votes or even published the monthly or yearly account standing of the state. Upon leaving office, he hurriedly made up a fake sum of N75b as surplus to deceive his few supporters.
shut up. he talked. he opened our eyes. others haven't.
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by Laralag: 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
What I want to know is what is your pension as an ex governor. That is even more ridiculous
Useless politicians everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by sunnybobonwa: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
Peter Obi performed so well as a Governor
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by Coldfeets: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
Deep words from the next Igbo president.
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
How much was your earnings as governor sir?
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by khalids: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2018
Gucciboss:
Nigerians are the most confused set of beings on earth. Why do you guys keep making it difficult for people to speak up in future? Why are some of you shouting up and down like hungry goat?

Do you expect a primary school teacher to tell how much a governor earns? It is the same beneficiaries of this rotten system that will still tell you what is wrong in the system.

You guys should use your brains for once.

Those of you shouting revolution everyday should note that you can't revolt against what you don't know. Allow them to finish their confessions first. Your rubbish comments on social media is causing more harm than good.

You are the main man.....your head dey there.....I just dey read all the previous mumu comment....

We have a high percentage of dull people in Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by globemoney: 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
talk2percy:
May God bless this man. This is the kind of brain that will change Nigeria for good. The convoy of the governor of my state(Imo state) is more than 20! For what?? Is he travelling with the whole staffers at the government house??
Some times I wonder what is wrong with Nigerians? May God bless this hypocrite for talking nonsense? Why didn’t he speak up when he was governor? Peter Obi is the kind of person that crosses a bridge and goes back to destroy it so others won’t use it. Very selfish deceptive criminal, how did his using one convoy impact the lives of his people? He didn’t say he was collecting the impress for all those convoy into his pockets. It’s a pity Nigerians don’t know what their problem is.
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by Swagtrillions(m): 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
Oga go and sleep joor, if u were a sitting governor will u make such statement

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by Chukazu: 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
You told us that you are going to solve a problem, and we voted you, and now you are telling us that you met a problem, what do you expect to meet?” he asked.

I don't know what Buhari was expecting to see, perhaps cattle colony undecided undecided undecided?

Even worse case is that the governors have unhindered access to their state's treasury .
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by globemoney: 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
Coldfeets:
Deep words from the next Igbo president.
The next Igbo president that can’t even win his own polling unit? Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by globemoney: 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
sunnybobonwa:
Peter Obi performed so well as a Governor
Nwabobo so why did he lose his own polling unit? Haha
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by globemoney: 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
Dindondin:
shut up. he talked. he opened our eyes. others haven't.
He opened your eyes after eating? Sorry other governors will eat their own too. Let Peter Obi return the ones he stole and ate before we take him seriously
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by gulfer: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
Na to faint na angry angry angry
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by Silvano34: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
nonsobaba:
When a criminal is shouting and calling another person a criminal, how do you expect the public to believe him or take him serious? Peter Obi should go and hide his face.

Are you now saying our present leaders should be encouraged to keep embezzling money?

Why do some Nigerians think backwards like this?
I'm sorry to say. But I can't just help to avoid saying that.

Moving forward is supposed to be the priority of everyone, not the blame game practices.

If aren't in the position to put our government in their toes, and someone is doing it, and you're still not satisfied, yet you are still part of those who complains about Nigeria being a shithole, and that nothing good can come out of it, it means your types are prominent part of the problems of this nation .
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by globemoney: 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
kense88:
While you continue to wallow in poverty. He is the best Governor anambra has ever had. You didn't read were he mentioned how he reduced the number of convoys he uses. If you want to know what he did about his salary, you can ask him.
Will you shut up! Nonsobaba is right! Obiano outperformed this criminal called Peter Obi in just 2 years and you have the nerve to call him best governor. Are you aware your so called best governor couldn’t win his ward and polling unit during the last election?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by oluwasegun007(m): 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
sharap there,

when you were receiving it did u let us no...yeye

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by starchris(m): 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
nonsobaba:
This peter obi is just a frustrated hypocrite. When he was governor of my state, he never for once disclosed or published how much he was collecting every month as security votes or even published the monthly or yearly account standing of the state. Upon leaving office, he hurriedly made up a fake sum of N75b as surplus to deceive his few supporters.
did you read the part where he said if we make mistake yesterday can't we correct it today?
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by Ola514(m): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
nonsobaba:

He has said it all, if you like believe if like don't believe. You can't believe him because he was ones the governor of your state.

Have you took any time to check how he ran his administration during his tenure in the office?

you will still come here tomorrow to make noise
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by Coldfeets: 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
globemoney:

The next Igbo president that can’t even win his own polling unit? Keep dreaming

Did obasanjo win his own polling unit?
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by nwabobo: 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
globemoney:

Nwabobo so why did he lose his own polling unit? Haha

Oh, you went and created a new handle mimicking my handles? Smh
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by nonsobaba: 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
starchris:
did you read the part where he said if we make mistake yesterday can't we correct it today?
He should start the correction from himself by disclosing how much he was collecting every month as security votes, salaries, bonuses, allowances etcetera so that Anambra state can demand for refund of every penny he stole in disguise and not running his hypocritical mouth to portray himself better than anyone else.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by realkene(m): 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
nonsobaba:
I think you worked with him as his P.A No wonder you can give us stories like this
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by higherpower: 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
nonsobaba:
Didn't you read when he said this?
And when people ask me why am I saying these things, I tell them that even if we made mistakes yesterday, can’t we correct it today?”

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by dheilaw1(m): 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
after the idiot don chop hin own clean mouth

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by wink2015(m): 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
NOW THAT NIGERIA IS FINDING IT VERY DIFFICULT GETTING A BUYER OF OUR CRUDE OIL WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO SELL AT $56 DOLLAR PER BARREL AT THE INTERNATIONAL MARKET.

I would want to see how they can dream of such wasteful expenditure.

The United State of America and other western countries that were sympatysing with us to the extent that they buy our crude oil now know that we do not deserve their patronage.

Even India that is playing the good boy will soon boycot our crude oil.

It is high time Nigeria political leader know the stark reality that we are now faced with and then change from their wicked way.

BIG OIL MONEY IS DAMN GONE FOR GOOD.
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by Yyeske(m): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
Peter Obi should just shut it up already, why telling us this crap now and not when he was a governor?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by Yyeske(m): 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
higherpower:

Didn't you read when he said this?
And when people ask me why am I saying these things, I tell them that even if we made mistakes yesterday, can’t we correct it today?”
Why didn't he correct it when he was a governor?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by Yyeske(m): 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
realkene:
I think you worked with him as his P.A No wonder you can give us stories like this
Counter the claims
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by Sagay212: 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
and some animals are organising awards for best governor in a messed up country like this. What has any governor done to deserve any award or hailing of any kind.
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by Dollabiz: 1:50am On Mar 16, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by alphajerus(m): 2:11am On Mar 16, 2018
nonsobaba:

oga mechie onu gi dia... Wich state are u talking abt is it the one i stay in or the one at one corner.
Mr peter obi has, and is the best governor anambra hav ever had. Nt this ur drunk brother that used state money to secure a second term and keeps writing willie is working even on palm trees... U can go and argue..
Re: Peter Obi: What Governors Earn In Nigeria Is Immoderate by kennsville(m): 3:08am On Mar 16, 2018
nonsobaba:
Are you normal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Surrenders To Police / The Injustice Buhari Did To The Genius Of UNILAG - Punch / IGP Orders Withdrawal Of Police Protection From Lawmakers, Ex-sgf, Ex-ministers,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.