Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

How Can I Track This Scammer? (PICS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can I Track This Scammer? (PICS) (1249 Views)

Please Help Me, I Need To Track This Number 09024347942 / PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? / See The Epic Reply A Nigerian Gave To A Scammer (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Track This Scammer? (PICS) by theNOISEmaker: 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
This Guy scammed me of 19k yesterday and blocked me on whatsapp.. Through some facebook investigation I made using his mobile number and his bank details name, I got his girlfriend contact and even his sister's.. I also got to know he's from osun but don't know his exact location. I have even started chatting with his girlfriend on whatsapp .. I wanna know every bit of his information through the girl but i don't know how to start the investigation.. any help on how to track him please Lalasticlala mynd44 help a soul

Re: How Can I Track This Scammer? (PICS) by eTECTIVe(m): 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
What's d end game? Since U have already started chatting with his galfriend U can have everything U need depends on ur endgame. Do U want to get him arrested or what exactly
Re: How Can I Track This Scammer? (PICS) by theNOISEmaker: 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
eTECTIVe:
What's d end game? Since U have already started chatting with his galfriend U can have everything U need depends on ur endgame. Do U want to get him arrested or what exactly
Arrested of course.. That's why i wanna know his full details to make it much more easier.
Re: How Can I Track This Scammer? (PICS) by eTECTIVe(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2018
theNOISEmaker:
Arrested of course.. That's why i wanna know his full details to make it much more easier.

Then kip d chat going but make sure not to ask too many questions about d guy lest she gets suspicious. What information have u gotten so far from her about d guy
Re: How Can I Track This Scammer? (PICS) by theNOISEmaker: 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
eTECTIVe:

Then kip d chat going but make sure not to ask too many questions about d guy lest she gets suspicious. What information have u gotten so far from her about d guy
that's where i got stucked.. I want to go into that but I'm afraid she might get suspicious..
Re: How Can I Track This Scammer? (PICS) by sammysammy111(m): 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
My dear u don already begin blow d investigation open, just contact a gud investigator like police (sars) man or dss, dat one na small tin
Re: How Can I Track This Scammer? (PICS) by sammysammy111(m): 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
My dear u don already begin blow d investigation open, just contact a gud investigator like police (sars) man or dss, dat one na small tin
But I hope say no be relationship matter ooo, like him promise u say him go marry u, u come invest 19k for him head, him come later fall ur hands, den u com de vex, want arrest am, if na dat one, I NO DE OOOO!!!
Re: How Can I Track This Scammer? (PICS) by Lataability(m): 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
19k... my nigga.. u neva tell us the kind business you do with em. You ask em 4 sugar mummy...? grin angry grin
Re: How Can I Track This Scammer? (PICS) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
sammysammy111:
But I hope say no be relationship matter ooo, like him promise u say him go marry u, u come invest 19k for him head, him come later fall ur hands, den u com de vex, want arrest am, if na dat one, I NO DE OOOO!!!
grin
Re: How Can I Track This Scammer? (PICS) by Pat081: 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
theNOISEmaker:
This Guy scammed me of 19k yesterday and blocked me on whatsapp.. Through some facebook investigation I made using his mobile number and his bank details name, I got his girlfriend contact and even his sister's.. I also got to know he's from osun but don't know his exact location. I have even started chatting with his girlfriend on whatsapp .. I wanna know every bit of his information through the girl but i don't know how to start the investigation.. any help on how to track him please Lalasticlala mynd44 help a soul
u dnt tell us wot u want d guy to do 4u or wot went wrong u just put it here dat d guy dupe u wot is b/w d two of you ooooooo but keep on chatting with d gfr or u can add his sister too n u can use d gal 4ur money by f*********k many times ....
Re: How Can I Track This Scammer? (PICS) by Wisedove(m): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
Before we can believe and help you out you need to tell us what perspired between you guys, you can't just tag him a scammer and the want us to believe that
Re: How Can I Track This Scammer? (PICS) by eTECTIVe(m): 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
theNOISEmaker:
that's where i got stucked.. I want to go into that but I'm afraid she might get suspicious..

First things first , What does she know so far about u? What have u told her about ur location, what U do?? Dont ask her anything directly about d guy..Use some of d information U found from his page to ur advantage..
Re: How Can I Track This Scammer? (PICS) by otipoju(m): 4:45am On Mar 16, 2018
Wisedove:
Before we can believe and help you out you need to tell us what perspired between you guys, you can't just tag him a scammer and the want us to believe that

Sorry no vex...the correct word is transpired.

perspire means to sweat.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Track This Scammer? (PICS) by debolayinka(m): 7:00am On Mar 16, 2018
What if the guy is on Nairaland reading your post now?
Re: How Can I Track This Scammer? (PICS) by tyson98: 7:14am On Mar 16, 2018
This mumu OP no talk wetin transpired between them,he don go pay for sugar mummy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track This Scammer? (PICS) by Wisedove(m): 7:26am On Mar 16, 2018
otipoju:

Sorry no vex...the correct word is transpired.

perspire means to sweat.
Thanks for the observation
Re: How Can I Track This Scammer? (PICS) by quinSonia(f): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2018
theNOISEmaker shey na true caller app u use to track him

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Army In Rivers State (photos) / Phone Missing! Suddenly Debits Hit Your Account? / Unknown Man Killed In Enugu By Bike Snatchers (graphic Contents)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.