Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Is It A Must For A Guy To Spend On His Girl During Dating Or Courtship Period? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Must For A Guy To Spend On His Girl During Dating Or Courtship Period? (1517 Views)

Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? / This Is Why You Must Evaluate A Person's Mental Health Before Dating Or Marriage / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Must For A Guy To Spend On His Girl During Dating Or Courtship Period? by bobokeshington: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
I was in a discussion that generated into a heated argument where all the ladies seem to unanimously agreed & believed that there boyfriends must take full responsibility of there financial needs even when they are not engaged.

I countered there line of arguments by saying no guy is mandated to help his girlfriend out of any financial difficulties and it is even not his duty to give you any money for your upkeep since he is neither your father nor husband. If a guy is giving, it should be at his own free will.. But guess what they all said! They said I'm naturally stingy hence my perception. But in Truth, I am not stingy!! I just believed that ladies should be more industrious and shouldn't depend on guys financially...

Ladies and Guys in the house, what is your take on this issue??
Re: Is It A Must For A Guy To Spend On His Girl During Dating Or Courtship Period? by bobokeshington: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: Is It A Must For A Guy To Spend On His Girl During Dating Or Courtship Period? by Apina(m): 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
Tell those girls to come to my street, theres a shop where they sell quality shovels, Ghana is just a stone throw away, theres still enough gold there to dig undecided

5 Likes

Re: Is It A Must For A Guy To Spend On His Girl During Dating Or Courtship Period? by dhamstar(m): 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
Re: Is It A Must For A Guy To Spend On His Girl During Dating Or Courtship Period? by dhamstar(m): 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
yes a guy should take full responsibility of his girlfriend
Re: Is It A Must For A Guy To Spend On His Girl During Dating Or Courtship Period? by clitlicker: 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
it all depends on who wants what the most.

a girl desperate for affection my be blind to money and only crave love attention, org.asm...

a guy desparate for love attention, or orgasm will be more financially responsible to the babe thwn his own parent.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must For A Guy To Spend On His Girl During Dating Or Courtship Period? by marvin906(m): 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
why the heck will I take full responsibility of a chick that am not engaged to or married to..
sadly some niggas that are blinded by love will do anything for their partners even displeasing themselves to please their spouse..
is not a crime to help your partner financially buh the taught of taking the full responsibility of her father is madness..
na so my bro dey mumu e self for one girl for ekp
anything the chick wants she gets babe call my bro very late in the night say she's hungry oga fly bike for night go by fast food for her..
last last babe still fvck am up grin

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must For A Guy To Spend On His Girl During Dating Or Courtship Period? by bobokeshington: 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
marvin906:
why the heck will I take full responsibility of a chick that am not engaged to or married to..
sadly some niggas that are blinded by love will do anything for their partners even displeasing themselves to please their spouse..
is not a crime to help your partner financially buh the taught of taking the full responsibility of her father is madness..
na so my bro dey mumu e self for one girl for ekp
anything the chick wants she gets babe call my bro very late in the night say she's hungry oga fly bike for night go by fast food for her..
last last babe still fvck am up grin

you can imagine
Re: Is It A Must For A Guy To Spend On His Girl During Dating Or Courtship Period? by mzhorlah(f): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
Different things for different folks.
I personally believe relationships should be about sharing. Hence the responsibility should not be one sided. Guys were not created to serve girls. On this note,I believe we ladies should be industrious and not wait for one man to foot our bills.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It A Must For A Guy To Spend On His Girl During Dating Or Courtship Period? by bobokeshington: 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
mzhorlah:
Different things for different folks.
I personally believe relationships should be about sharing. Hence the responsibility should not be one sided. Guys were not created to serve girls. On this note,I believe we ladies should be industrious and not wait for one man to foot our bills.

not many ladies would agree with you
Re: Is It A Must For A Guy To Spend On His Girl During Dating Or Courtship Period? by bobokeshington: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
clitlicker:
it all depends on who wants what the most.

a girl desperate for affection my be blind to money and only crave love attention, org.asm...

a guy desparate for love attention, or orgasm will be more financially responsible to the babe thwn his own parent.

i kinda disagree with you
Re: Is It A Must For A Guy To Spend On His Girl During Dating Or Courtship Period? by mzhorlah(f): 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
bobokeshington:

not many ladies would agree with you
yeah,different things for different folks. This is my own opinion
Re: Is It A Must For A Guy To Spend On His Girl During Dating Or Courtship Period? by bobokeshington: 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
mzhorlah:
yeah,different things for different folks. This is my own opinion

yes you're right
Re: Is It A Must For A Guy To Spend On His Girl During Dating Or Courtship Period? by Akinbahm(m): 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
dhamstar:
yes a guy should take full responsibility of his girlfriend
Pussy nigga spotted girls have added another meat to their pot kai!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must For A Guy To Spend On His Girl During Dating Or Courtship Period? by Holysucker(m): 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
Akinbahm:

Don't mind him,is people like him dat will buy a house for a girl but will find it hard to buy his mum a wrapper..

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must For A Guy To Spend On His Girl During Dating Or Courtship Period? by Akinbahm(m): 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
Holysucker:

Don't mind him,is people like him dat will buy a house for a girl but will find it hard to buy his mum a wrapper..
You don dey take am 3 far e be the type wey go carry girls go big restaurant tell the gurl to order for anything and him go order for table water not to go off budget and e go reach home go soak garri. My friend better receive sense!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must For A Guy To Spend On His Girl During Dating Or Courtship Period? by bobokeshington: 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
Akinbahm:
outta pussy you were born and through pussy you shall return...
But seriously some guys been dey fall hand sha
Re: Is It A Must For A Guy To Spend On His Girl During Dating Or Courtship Period? by egworlordor(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
Full responsibility... nor be only!
Giving is optional, if she wants money, den make she enter ashawo work na... I once dated a girl for 5 yrs and she only bought 1 boxers and 1 singlet for 5 years... stingy set of pple... you only take responsibility after u marry her, every other spending is like investing in TTB, no returns no interest only deposit without withdrawal...

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must For A Guy To Spend On His Girl During Dating Or Courtship Period? by squarelead(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
It really depends. But ladies should not depend on guys to foot their bills. I can give but won't if you unnecessarily make it an habit. Even my wife knows I don't just give, not to talk of gf
Re: Is It A Must For A Guy To Spend On His Girl During Dating Or Courtship Period? by karo93: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Re: Is It A Must For A Guy To Spend On His Girl During Dating Or Courtship Period? by Quality20(m): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
will nija guys spend on girls without penetrating them? I laughed when a girl I was previously dating claimed her last man did a lot for her including weekly pocket money without penetration! is there any stupid man who won't sex a lady he spends on weekly?

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Teases Her Fans With An Erotic Twerk Dance In The Pool ( Video) / 6 Terrible Things Men Should Never Do During Sex / Why Are Some People, Especially Girls Known For Everlasting Facial Pimples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.