Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) (66864 Views)

Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce / Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos / Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
Johnzzy:

My friend keep quiet. Christianity is not a cult. And yes, he swore an oath to the Catholic Church, not to God.

Kapish!
Behave, you're on a public forum!
You have the right to your opinion, and I have the right to mine...so, act like an adult next time okay?
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
K
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lenadiva:
This kind man fit carry big dick like horse .
Na there your mind go? Wish them well smiley
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
Congrats to him
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by MisterDreamz(m): 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
sunnybobonwa:
He has been liberated. Thank God for him.
He was never imprisoned the catholic church is a well recognised and universal church.The oath of celibacy did not start today and a lot of people have sticked to it.

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Dandanlowo: 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
Afta teddy a nd bambam show.. Kole hold e anymmore grin
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
eleojo23:

No be by force.
The man say e no want again na

You can go and take his place in the priesthood if you want
He wasn't forced into the priesthood!

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by eleojo23: 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
He wasn't forced into the priesthood!

In the same way, allow him to go...he shouldn't be forced to remain.

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lenadiva:

Smh...
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lilimax:
Na there your mind go? Wish them well smiley
Lol
He is loaded with money already so, happy home is guaranteed already.
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by giftedheart1(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
Johnzzy:

My friend keep quiet. Christianity is not a cult. And yes, he swore an oath to the Catholic Church, not to God.

Kapish!
can u hear yourself? he actually swore an oath to God and to the Catholic Church. the priesthood has an indellible mark on him, and that is why he remains a priest forever, even after he resigned. He is still been addressed as Rev. Fr.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
I hope we get update thereafter . A rev leaving priesthood n getting married shortly..
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
Enjoy padre....I left them long time ago! Enjoy ur wife proudly!
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
sunnybobonwa:
He has been liberated. Thank God for him.
So, he was in bonds before because of flesh...?
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
It didn't take him long! smh
It wasn't about the Catholic church holding him back after all, it was all about the flesh.

Why would someone want to marry a man who swore an oath of celibacy then went back on his word...?

Whether you swore as a Catholic priest or not, fact is you swore an oath to GOD, then you went back on your word.
abeg park for side with that una yeye oath. Oath ko oath ni.
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
giftedheart1:
can u hear yourself? he actually swore an oath to God and to the Catholic Church. the priesthood has an indellible mark on him, and that is why he remains a priest forever, even after he resigned. He is still been addressed as Rev. Fr.
So, u are saying he committed a sin against God or the catholic church? Is God against marriage...how many priests are proudly celibates? No catholic priest is a virgin, the ones that are not into women are into men.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by marvin906(m): 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
I must commend him he did the right thing he knows he couldn't handle it anymore so he step down and is better.. so many priest have children outside and are doing side fvcking.. happy married life.. let Hater's continue hating

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
I don't blame you my man. Enjoy your fresh vegetable brotherly and hml. cheesy
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by menwongo(m): 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
Homeboiy:
He first de fùck that lady behind close doors undecided
Hhhmmmm
How sure are you? Patrick Edet is a straightforward man. The last church in Eman Uruan before he resigned from catholic church and priesthood saw a great improvement...till today core catholic church members in my hood still like and worships in the man fellowship.

I respect that man more than any pastor in Nigeria; (1) He challenge catholic doctrine, by refusing to observe most of the candle burning stuff. Instead to allow Catholic's high priest prevent him from fulfilling his destiny: He resigned honourably.
(2) In my village while preaching during the burial of mother to former commissioner of transportation Mr. Godwin Ntukude , the then governor God'swill Akpabio wanted Patrick Edet to break protocol for him to enter the event; Edet Patrick vehemently declined and ask the governor "are you God that I should stop preaching for you to enter".
Akpabio waited till after the preaching before he could enter the event...sheared billions to other priest except Patrick Edet
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by iamdannyfc(m): 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
It wasn't about the Catholic church holding him back after all, it was all about the flesh.

Why would someone want to marry a man who swore an oath of celibacy then went back on his word...?

Whether you swore as a Catholic priest or not, fact is you swore an oath to GOD, then you went back on your word.
oath? , God?
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by billyG(m): 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
B/c of this kind ordercity,2 d catholic church d pope has issued a papal bull that enforth an intending priest shld b castrated.
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
Abeg free that man. He changed his mind and wants to live differently n he did it in a honourable way. Flesh, flesh flesh you, you no dey Bleep? Abi God say make priest no marry. Btw is human tradition, not God's commandment.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by bros856: 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
It's better to resign honorablely than hide and be sleeping with people's wife and children.
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
Mariangeles:

sancta sancta tractita sunt! Who made u a judge over him? Oath of celibacy to God ko, nobi only. Which God?
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by ooshinibos: 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
I no blame am
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
pls allow dt guy to ffuck his thing in peace. You ma dey ffuck too. Nonsence.
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
those who abandoned Jesus Christ to have a taste of the pleasure of the world...forget that one day, the world and its pleasures will come to end!
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by mustafa006: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lenadiva:
so u haf seen one before abi
Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by Apina(m): 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
Celibacy is not a law in the church but a discipline and thats why Jesus said in Matthew " For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let the one who is able to receive this receive it.”(Matt 19:12). The priesthood falls into the third category, every man of his own accord puts himself forward and takes an oath before God. I bet if he was a priest to one of these gods, and after taking an oath chooses to go back on his word, he would be dead by now and thats why Jesus said;
61 "Still another said, “I will follow you, Lord; but first let me go back and say goodbye to my family.”
62 Jesus replied, “No one who puts a hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God.” (Luke 9:61-62).

I have nothing against him but a promise is a promise and he knew what it was all about before putting himself forward for ordination, nobody put a gun to his head undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
Homeboiy:
He first de fùck that lady behind close doors undecided
e concern u, is it ur fuk? Did he fuk ur sister or ur girlfriend? So why is that ur problem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- / Osole Owo Aye (money Ritual To See Money To Live Life)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.