Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,961 members, 7,799,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies (29618 Views)

Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) / Guys How Do You Guys Cope Dating Broke Ladies? / Different Types Of Toilet Habits Normally Exhibited By Nigerians - Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:09am On Mar 16, 2018
I know I'm gonna get chopped off but sometimes we've to post things not because of other people's opinions.

1. ALWAYS BROKE SHAMING GUYS;

Broke ladies often broke shame guys because of their nature. believe me no rich lady or a lady from a wealthy home broke shame guys.

2. ALWAYS ACTIVE ON FACEBOOK;

This is one of the lucrative sign exhibited by broke ladies. A rich girl or a lady from a wealthy home would never have time to be active on Facebook 24/7 hours but broke ladies are always active on Facebook. Quote me wrong

3. MAGARIZING GUYS;

Truly most ladies that magarize guys or whatever it is called are 100% broke. no rich lady or a lady from a very wealthy family have time to magarize a guy, they'll simply tell him they're not interested or they have a bf already and he can get lost!,they won't even like to keep him as a friend but a broke lady will simply magarize him to give him hopes that she's eventually fall in love with him one day and because of their greedy nature they're not satisfied with what their boyfriends are giving them so they will keep the guy so that they can be collecting cash and other goodies from him.

4. SUPERIORITY COMPLEX;

Most broke ladies have a superiority complex, I mean rich ladies don't have time for superiority trash, they interact very well with everybody but poor ladies if they manage to hook a rich dude they'll start avoiding all their poor girlfriends. In fact they'll start behaving very funny at home.

5. INSULTING PEOPLE'S PARENTS;

This behavior is mostly exhibited online. some ladies, when a guy creates a thread/ article that is not in their interest or a thread meant for advicing only the female gender, they can't ignore. These ladies usually feel uncomfortable and start saying nasty things about the original poster/writer and the writer in self defense may say things that may hurt them emotionally. These ladies will see the act of insulting the Writer's/original poster's parents as the only means justifiable to hurt the poster (usually a guy) hence they start insulting the poster's parents. whenever you see a lady behaving this way know that the lady is broke and probably from a poor home.

6. STICKING TO A RICH GUY EVEN IN AN UNPLEASANT SITUATION ;

These ladies stick to a rich guy despite any thing that happens in a relationship.if he cheats, they don't care, if he abuses them or rape them they'll still stick with such men just because they're getting something from them and because they're rich. Believe me any lady that does this is from a poor home because a rich lady or a lady from a wealthy home won't allow a guy to cheat on them, abuse them and still choose to stick around him because he is rich.

7. ALWAYS DEMANDING FOR MONEY FROM A GUY IN AN EXORBITANT WAY;

Yeah, any lady that demand money from a guy exorbitantantly is broke because no rich lady or a lady from a from a wealthy home would always request for money from a guy when they can literally get anything they want without the help of the guys.

8. FEMINIST IDEOLOGIES;

I'm not in any way trying to say that ladies that have feminist ideologies are broke but most of them are broke. Many of the feminists we have in Nigeria are not genuine. for you to be a feminist, you must be an independent lady, you can't be dependent on a guy/man and call yourself a feminist. Yeah, my point now is that 70% of Nigerian feminists are broke/poor or dependent ladies. Believe me, if you are a dependent lady and you're calling yourself a feminist "you're deceiving yourself",the real meaning of feminism hasn't gotten to you yet.

Jointly written by Chikita66 and Pocohantas(now Antibrutus)

published by theUpsetGirl

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by donstan18: 12:11am On Mar 16, 2018
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:13am On Mar 16, 2018
donstan18:
cheesy

lol.. you're happy now?

1 Like

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 16, 2018
All your points are flawed. Seems the bashing on the other thread which I find uncalled for got to you to want to win them over. Your points are relative 'cause there are girls from wealthy homes who do the aforementioned. Rich girls broke shame guys the most. More especially the active dating ones. People who're always active on Facebook know what they're looking for, rich girls magalise guys the most, superiority complex seem ingrained in them 'cause it's rare to see a rich humbled person, man/woman. Reason the others yourself.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by BLACKPANTHER111: 12:41am On Mar 16, 2018
That is all you up there Darling. that is all you!
kimbraa:
All your points are flawed. Seems the bashing on the other thread which I find uncalled for got to you to want to win them over. Your points are relative 'cause there are girls from wealthy homes who do the aforementioned. Rich girls broke shame guys the most. More especially the active dating ones. People who're always active on Facebook know what they're looking for, rich girls magalise guys the most, superiority complex seem ingrained in them 'cause it's rare to see a rich humbled person, man/woman. Reason the others yourself.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 16, 2018
BLACKPANTHER111:
That is all you up there Darling. that is all you!
Now, you seem to be stalking me. Anyway, I'll take that as a compliment. kiss

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by BLACKPANTHER111: 12:46am On Mar 16, 2018
I am not. I have Dj Cuppy to stalk. By the way i love your command of english language, i hope you are fluent while speaking the way you type
kimbraa:
Now, you seem to be stalking me. Anyway, I'll take that as a compliment. kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:48am On Mar 16, 2018
kimbraa:

trying to please who? honestly I don't post things because of other people's interest... why should I give a f*ck about bashing? after posting that thread I didn't even read the comments... surprised it even made FP... my points are 100%real... if you want to counter my post, counter it with facts and research statistics please, thanks. undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 16, 2018
BLACKPANTHER111:
I am not. I have Dj Cuppy to stalk. By the way i love your command of english language, i hope you are fluent while speaking the way you type
Provided I don't open any book before typing then I'm supposed to speak as much as I type. That said, my time is up 'cause I've got morning classes to attend.
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

trying to please who? honestly I don't post things because of other people's interest... why should I give a f*ck about bashing? after posting that thread I didn't even read the comments... surprised it even made FP... my points are 100%real... if you want to counter my post, counter it with facts and research statistics please, thanks. undecided
In that your small mind you did research before posting the hogwash? Don't worry, they're coming to shower you with praises since you couldn't grow a thick skin to all the names calling but chose to compensate.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by BLACKPANTHER111: 12:55am On Mar 16, 2018
You just made me smile. Please make sure you focus at school. Been in school shows your dad is doing well. I apologise for my rants. You actually did hit a nerve. All the best to you at school and every other endeavors. You are a fighter but sweet as well. Night!
kimbraa:
Providing I don't open any book before typing then I'm supposed to speak as much as I type. That said, my time is up 'cause I've got morning classes to attend.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by BLACKPANTHER111: 12:57am On Mar 16, 2018
Let this pass. Are you a feminist or just hate men. You dont want her to also fill out the weakness of some women like she did the men. this is going to be 2nd nairaland war btw you and i oo
kimbraa:
In that your small mind you did research before posting the hogwash? Don't worry, they're coming to shower you with praises since you couldn't grow a thick skin to all the names calling but chose to compensate.
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 16, 2018
BLACKPANTHER111:
You just made me smile. Please make sure you focus at school. Been in school shows your dad is doing well. I apologise for my rants. You actually did hit a nerve. All the best to you at school and every other endeavors. You are a fighter but sweet as well. Night!
LOL. Don't mind me, no hard feelings.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:30am On Mar 16, 2018
kimbraa:

you obviously have one of the characters listed above.. instead of you to counter with facts, you're replying me with insults because my post hurted you emotionally... babe get some sleep undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by PrinceBBlack(m): 1:39am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
lol... before you say I'm a gold digger because of my earlier post about benefits of dating a rich guy... just want you to know that I'm not an hypocrite.. I know I'm gonna get chopped off but sometimes we've to post things not because of other people's opinions.

1. ALWAYS BROKE SHAMING GUYS;

Broke ladies often broke shame guys because of their nature. believe me no rich lady or a lady from a wealthy home broke shame guys.

2. ALWAYS ACTIVE ON FACEBOOK;

This is one of the lucrative sign exhibited by broke ladies. A rich girl or a lady from a wealthy home would never have time to be active on Facebook 24/7 hours but broke ladies are always active on Facebook. Quote me wrong

3. MAGARIZING GUYS;

Truly most ladies that magarize guys or whatever it is called are 100% broke. no rich lady or a lady from a very wealthy family have time to magarize a guy, they'll simply tell him they're not interested or they have a bf already and he can get lost!,they won't even like to keep him as a friend but a broke lady will simply magarize him to give him hopes that she's eventually fall in love with him one day and because of their greedy nature they're not satisfied with what their boyfriends are giving them so they will keep the guy so that they can be collecting cash and other goodies from him.

4. SUPERIORITY COMPLEX;

Most broke ladies have a superiority complex, I mean rich ladies don't have time for superiority trash, they interact very well with everybody but poor ladies if they manage to hook a rich dude they'll start avoiding all their poor girlfriends. In fact they'll start behaving very funny at home.

5. INSULTING PEOPLE'S PARENTS;

This behavior is mostly exhibited online. some ladies, when a guy creates a thread/ article that is not in their interest or a thread meant for advicing only the female gender, they can't ignore. These ladies usually feel uncomfortable and start saying nasty things about the original poster/writer and the writer in self defense may say things that may hurt them emotionally. These ladies will see the act of insulting the Writer's/original poster's parents as the only means justifiable to hurt the poster (usually a guy) hence they start insulting the poster's parents. whenever you see a lady behaving this way know that the lady is broke and probably from a poor home.

6. STICKING TO A RICH GUY EVEN IN AN UNPLEASANT SITUATION ;

These ladies stick to a rich guy despite any thing that happens in a relationship.if he cheats, they don't care, if he abuses them or rape them they'll still stick with such men just because they're getting something from them and because they're rich. Believe me any lady that does this is from a poor home because a rich lady or a lady from a wealthy home won't allow a guy to cheat on them, abuse them and still choose to stick around him because he is rich.

7. ALWAYS DEMANDING FOR MONEY FROM A GUY IN AN EXORBITANT WAY;

Yeah, any lady that demand money from a guy exorbitantantly is broke because no rich lady or a lady from a from a wealthy home would always request for money from a guy when they can literally get anything they want without the help of the guys.

8. FEMINIST IDEOLOGIES;

I'm not in any way trying to say that ladies that have feminist ideologies are broke but most of them are broke. Many of the feminists we have in Nigeria are not genuine. for you to be a feminist, you must be an independent lady, you can't be dependent on a guy/man and call yourself a feminist. Yeah, my point now is that 70% of Nigerian feminists are broke/poor or dependent ladies. Believe me, if you are a dependent lady and you're calling yourself a feminist "you're deceiving yourself",the real meaning of feminism hasn't gotten to you yet.

Jointly written by Chikita66 and Pocohantas(now Antibrutus)

published by theUpsetGirl

cc; lalasticalla, farano.
Fascinating post u shared there. Most of these traits are noticeable in all 8 forms or in combined forms. Nice one @theUpsetGirl

3 Likes

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Annibel(f): 1:55am On Mar 16, 2018
not all are correct...especially the part about insulting parents
biko check my vlog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BArBEn8oSFg

1 Like

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Annibel(f): 1:55am On Mar 16, 2018
smiley

1 Like

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:11am On Mar 16, 2018
Annibel:
smiley

you're doing it right? lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:11am On Mar 16, 2018
move to FP pls
goodnight y'all
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by ehinmowo: 7:11am On Mar 16, 2018
kimbraa:

Mama so u don see RICH girl wey dey magarise pple and extort money from her bf?

Anyways, wot do I knw. I hv nt been to mars b4 where strange things happen

4 Likes

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by CaptainStephen(m): 10:03am On Mar 16, 2018
Ode grin
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 16, 2018
So Did Poco and Chikita66 pay You undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by ImaIma1(f): 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
Oh Pulizzz!! The wealthy ones behave superior. They also lead guys on and they too "broke shame" guys.

I don't know the intention of this post but it doesn't serve any useful purpose because it is misinformation and it cannot be verified.

Don't create a post because you are trying to appease the men. At least let there be some credibility in what you are writing.

11 Likes

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
This is where nairaland ladies get to display hypocrisy
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
Feminism is mostly exhibited by lesbians in Nigeria and not by broke babes.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
Lalasticlala, don't know why they won't allow broke guys and ladies be.
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
Fine dp kiss
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lalasticlala, don't know why they won't allow broke guys and ladies be.
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
grin cheesy grin
Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
Op you yourself possesses all this traits. Are you also a broke girl? Honest answer pls. Kai,I even forgot that you re just a plantain,sorry biscuit seller.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
Nice Writeup.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? / VIDEO: #bbnaija Housemate Bisola Having S3x With Ttt(big Brother Africa 2017) / Should I Continue With This Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.