Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,951 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:13 AM

Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) (23922 Views)

Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry / Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) / Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by Bhelamblog(m): 6:19am On Mar 16, 2018
IG user and Fashionista Osc has revealed an experience she had with a female uber driver yesterday, sharing the photos Osc said not only was the lady very fast in driving, but that she returned her laptop which she forgot in the car.. read her post below!

News from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/woman-reveals-experience-she-had-with.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by ehinmowo: 6:34am On Mar 16, 2018
That's great!

Despite the fact that Nigeria is among the most dubious countries in the world, it has not change her status from been poor.

My point, durable success comes with hardwork, smartwork and deligence

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 16, 2018
That's great to hear,, there are still good people around in the society..
All you have to do is surround yourself with these positive people in the society..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 16, 2018
Which one is "like other male Uber drivers"?

And "women just rock"?

Wasn't it a man that returned hundreds of thousand the other day?

There are good and bad people in every gender, race , tribe...etc. No need to sensationalise everything. A man with good moral standing would do same.

That said, thanks to the WOMAN. She rocks!

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by donstan18: 6:50am On Mar 16, 2018
Trash.
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:10am On Mar 16, 2018
Cool
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by Masama: 7:21am On Mar 16, 2018
Like other male drivers would say? This woman is a sexist, she couldn't just tell her inspiring story without using the opportunity to bash men right? Stupid woman

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by Homeboiy: 7:29am On Mar 16, 2018
Had she not brought them back, she will be caught

So stop praising her cos she is a female, even the males will do more undecided

24 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by Partnerbiz2: 7:43am On Mar 16, 2018
Okay ooo.

E feminist everywhere.

Dem plenty for lagos.

O42 is unsafe for them shocked cool

See below.

Just see below now...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 7:44am On Mar 16, 2018
What did you do for her if she made such rare sacrifice for you.

Women find it hard to give. If na man now her reward will be sure.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by talk2ekpa(m): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2018
Nice act of humanity by the driver

But my sister, her ability to return your things that instant doesn't make her more better than her male counterpart as your last sentences suggested. Some male can certainly do that, and some female drivers can do the opposites as well.

She's just got the right stuff

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by Caustics: 8:45am On Mar 16, 2018
angry i am sure she left the worthless bag and spoilt laptop on purpose so that she will post how a wicked female uber driver raped her and stole her belongings. but it backfired

devilish females. may we never fall into their trap

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by don4real18(m): 8:45am On Mar 16, 2018
Okay
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by Bagabeg: 8:45am On Mar 16, 2018
cry
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by kulikuli45: 8:46am On Mar 16, 2018
Which of them is the Uber driver pls. The one with long hair?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 8:47am On Mar 16, 2018
Am also An uber Driver, how do I locate a big man that will forget his brief case filled with dollars so I can equally return it back. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by sabbiboi: 8:50am On Mar 16, 2018
[quote author=ehinmowo post=65877541]That's great!

Despite the fact that Nigeria is among the most dubious countries in the world, it has not change her status from been poor.

My point,Nigeria least favour honest people.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by dapizy02(m): 8:50am On Mar 16, 2018
So what is the moral lesson.?
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by 49cents(m): 8:51am On Mar 16, 2018
Homeboiy:

This is Uber she will be tracked and interrogated

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by ssikiru: 8:51am On Mar 16, 2018
Charmerbeautylooks:
Am also An uber Driver, how do I locate a big man that will forget his brief case filled with dollars so I can equally return it back. grin grin

hmmm.... I won't say anything
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 8:52am On Mar 16, 2018
AntiBrutus:

And "women just rock"?

There are good and bad people in every gender, race , tribe...etc. No need to sensationalise everything. A man with good moral standing would do same.

You know a lot of women feel inferior so you can't blame her choice of words.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 16, 2018
See Romeos wife o
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by lifestyle1(m): 8:55am On Mar 16, 2018
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 16, 2018
AntiBrutus:

And "women just rock"?

Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 8:56am On Mar 16, 2018
Thats good
Change Begins with her
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:57am On Mar 16, 2018
AntiBrutus:

And "women just rock"?

You have spoken well Ma'am Pocohontas. smiley

You just drove it home. But we must take nothing away from the Uber lady all the same. It is true that we have good men too out there but truly a good man is hard to find. I feel we have more good women than more good men (personal opinion based on keen observation of society) but what is surely true is that both the male and female genders boast of good and bad.

This lady doing good should not be used to shade or label all men as bad. This is one thing the recipient of the Uber lady's goodness obviously got wrong possibly due to her own experiences. So we may not really blame her.

Anyway, your words are on point and I endorse them.... wink

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 8:57am On Mar 16, 2018
I have returned my dream phone I couldn't buy to the owner that misplaced it.
My kind are still out there. Gracios
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 8:59am On Mar 16, 2018
AntiBrutus:

And "women just rock"?

Story for the press..,If the female uber driver was obnoxious and a thief,you lots will not remember that their are good and bad people in 'every gender,race,tribe e.t.c'..comments like 'after devil,fear women' e.t.c will have flooded this thread.

Be that as it may,i trust women more than men cos i have been a victim of crooked men a million times than women.

By the way...WOMEN ROCKS!
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by Obudupikin: 9:00am On Mar 16, 2018
So which one of them is the driver?
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by lifestyle1(m): 9:00am On Mar 16, 2018
I don't trust the woman, read similar story below if you are a driver or own a car..

HOW A TINY DEVICE SAVED A DRIVER FROM GOING TO JAIL!!!

This is a true life story....

Read To The End And Learn How To Protect Your Self....

Recently while driving within Lagos metropolis, a young man was stopped by some Nigerian police officers for a routine check...

Well not exactly a routine check as we all know....

He was stopped because apparently to them, it is a crime to be successful as a young man in this country!

After asking for his papers and what he does for a living, they noticed they had nothing to hold against him..

Guess what they did ?

One of the officers planted a bullet in his back seat while he was discussing with the officer holding his car papers.

The officers then insisted on searching his car so they could find the bullet they planted and extort him.

What an evil and dangerous country we live in!

But unfortunately for the evil officers, the young smart man has a recording device installed in his car.

Recording the drama into the device memory card...

After the search they found the bullet they planted and started acting out their usual drama raising their voices and threatening the young man....

Thinking he would start shivering and beginning to settle them but he was calm all through.

He insisted he has no kobo to pay and said he is willing to go with them to the station.

This statement got them more angry and they threatened to deal with him at the station.

When they got to the station the officers concocted all sorts of stories as expected but the young man insisted on talking to their boss.

During their interrogation he made his point clear by telling them he had proof in his car to show his innocence which they followed him to the car to retrieve his proof...

He connected to the recording device with his mobile phone through WiFi and showed them the recorded footage....

The police officers were embarrassed and were forced to apologize and beg the young man not to take any legal action.

The young man was saved from the hands of this evil people from sending him to jail for a crime he knows nothing about with just a tiny device...

This is the power of having a strong evidence to back up your claims...

This could happen to anyone....

Imagine if he didn't have a recording device installed in his car?

It would have been a totally different story..

Thanks to technological advancement...

Save yourself from stories that touch the heart.

For security reasons,
Get this device and protect yourself, home and your car!

Nigeria is a dangerous place to live in.

The device is easy to install, very portable and undetectable....

The device can be charged with your car and run for 60 minutes when your car engine is off.

The device is selling out fast!!!!!!!

In fact right now there’s only 19 pieces left!!

And guess what ?

This device is not in the market or store....

To get one click the link below and order....

http:///PkhBMi

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by Tunks2017(m): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2018
Virtuous woman wink

Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 16, 2018
Homeboiy:

No mind am. she's just making unnecessary noise. If she doesn't return them she will eventually be caught. Simple.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Bars International Airlines From MMA From October 1 / Helicopter Crash In Kaduna This Morning, 7 Dead / Another Trailer Falls In Lagos This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.