Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) (23932 Views)

Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry / Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) / Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by SilentBang(m): 9:03am On Mar 16, 2018
Was actually impressed reading this till i got to the "like other male uber drivers" part.

Beautiful Nonsense she just had to spoil everything... she needed not blow other peoples candles off for hers/theirs to shine.
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by produce(m): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2018
Charmerbeautylooks:
Am also An uber Driver, how do I locate a big man that will forget his brief case filled with dollars so I can equally return it back. grin grin

grin
Here I am.. give me your number anytime I need, u are @ service..
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by Lawrenzium2k3(m): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2018
We still have faithful Nigerians among us. Please keep it up
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by Lorenzena(f): 9:09am On Mar 16, 2018
Obudupikin:
So which one of them is the driver?

The woman on long hair is the CEO of OSC college of fashion. A woman with a heart of Gold.
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 9:13am On Mar 16, 2018
Ngokafor:
WOMEN ROCKS!
Na so
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by chccho(m): 9:13am On Mar 16, 2018
All this feminist/sexist are so bitter towards men, as in did she have to stress "like other male uber drivers?

I am very sure if u check, u will find out this lady has no Bf/husband cos they find it hard getting a man. Their minds are twisted and they are frustrated old women with less attention from men
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by luckyogor(m): 9:16am On Mar 16, 2018
Masama:
Like other male drivers would say? This woman is a sexist, she couldn't just tell her inspiring story without using the opportunity to bash men right? Stupid woman
Thats the thing with most women,they think its a competition with males,so sad.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:18am On Mar 16, 2018
The person you quoted is a lady like you are. And I think she just drove home the simple balanced truth. She takes nothing away from the Uber lady though.... She just wants it known that we also have good men out there who have done same and even more which is so very true.

Ngokafor:

Story for the press..,If the female uber driver was obnoxious and a thief,you lots will not remember that their are good and bad people in 'every gender,race,tribe e.t.c'..comments like 'after devil,fear women' e.t.c will have flooded this thread.

Be that as it may,i trust women more than men cos i have been a victim of crooked men a million times than women.

By the way...WOMEN ROCKS!
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by uuzba(m): 9:25am On Mar 16, 2018
kulikuli45:
Which of them is the Uber driver pls. The one with long hair?

Women like to snap their faces all over social media. Neither of them is the uber driver. Just 2 random women shining teeth as usual.
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by nengiscrib: 9:28am On Mar 16, 2018
ehinmowo:
That's great!

Despite the fact that Nigeria is among the most dubious countries in the world, it has not change her status from been poor.

My point, durable success comes with hardwork, smartwork and deligence

Despite the fact that data might prove wrong with regards to the standard of living outside Nigeria, with the Nigerian standard, not everyone driving Uber is poor..
The same can be said worldwide.
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2018
Ngokafor:

Story for the press..,If the female uber driver was obnoxious and a thief,you lots will not remember that their are good and bad people in 'every gender,race,tribe e.t.c'..comments like 'after devil,fear women' e.t.c will have flooded this thread.

Be that as it may,i trust women more than men cos i have been a victim of crooked men a million times than women.

have u read this?

https://www.nairaland.com/4401048/victoria-tayo-odumosu-age-falsification
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:44am On Mar 16, 2018
Wonderful! It’s wonderful to appreciate people. God bless the female Uber driver. I love her already.

BUT why would this woman jump at the male Uber drivers like that? How often do you forget your things in an Uber to speak authoritatively that the men would say “come meet me at close of work to collect your stuff”?

It’s always wrong to generalize... or try to create a battle of the sexes. For every female who does good, there’s a male counterpart. For every man with an unpleasant attitude, there’s a female like that too.

So celebrate the woman for her wonderful spirit and leave out the comparison pls.
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by Kabaka100: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2018
I just hope u tip her well ohhh!......no be just tgat 10naira dey most people dey tip person.

Kudos to the driver anyway!
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 10:22am On Mar 16, 2018
Masama:
Like other male drivers would say? This woman is a sexist, she couldn't just tell her inspiring story without using the opportunity to bash men right? Stupid woman
Very stupid woman I tell you. Her husband is the real MVP. E for don tire for d idiota!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 10:36am On Mar 16, 2018
GraGra247:
What did you do for her if she made such rare sacrifice for you.

Women find it hard to give. If na man now her reward will be sure.
women have akah gum

Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 10:36am On Mar 16, 2018
GraGra247:
What did you do for her if she made such rare sacrifice for you.

Women find it hard to give. If na man now her reward will be sure.
women have akah gum grin

Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by lilytender: 11:01am On Mar 16, 2018
Masama:
Like other male drivers would say? This woman is a sexist, she couldn't just tell her inspiring story without [b]using the opportunity to bash men [/b]right? Stupid woman

I understand why she had to bash men, a man is bashing and banging her bom-bom and veejay every night while she is moaning and screaming. So, it's a revenge for her.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by Gravatar: 11:21am On Mar 16, 2018
Silly.
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by Gravatar: 11:21am On Mar 16, 2018
lilytender:

I understand why she had to bash men, a man is bashing and banging her bom-bom and veejay every night while she is moaning and screaming. So, it's a revenge for her.
cheesy grin tongue
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
A time will come people like this will get fired for rubbish comments
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by kingchris30(m): 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

You have spoken well Ma'am Pocohontas. smiley

You just drove it home. But we must take nothing away from the Uber lady all the same. It is true that we have good men too out there but truly a good man is hard to find. I feel we have more good women than more good men (personal opinion based on keen observation of society) but what is surely true is that both the male and female genders boast of good and bad.

This lady doing good should not be used to shade or label all men as bad. This is one thing the recipient of the Uber lady's goodness obviously got wrong possibly due to her own experiences. So we may not really blame her.

Anyway, your words are on point and I endorse them.... wink
who made you the endorser of word
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by Gravatar: 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ngokafor:

After devil, fear women
Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
download my app to get my number grin grin
produce:

grin
Here I am.. give me your number anytime I need, u are @ service..

Re: Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) by lebete3000: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
Homeboiy:
Had she not brought them back, she will be caught

So stop praising her cos she is a female, even the males will do more undecided

How will she be caught abeg? She can definitely deny ever seeing any bag na...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It / Helicopter Crash In Kaduna This Morning, 7 Dead / Another Trailer Falls In Lagos This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.