Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional (198 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For APRIL 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:45am On Mar 16, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

FRIDAY, 16TH MARCH. https:///p9v28c-KS

THEME: FAITH IN THE WORD.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith (1 John 5:4).

Faith is a very powerful spiritual force in the Kingdom of God; it’s the principle by which we live, and our faith is based on the Word. The Apostle Paul, knowing the power of our faith, declared, “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me” (Philippians 4:13). He had come to know from the Scriptures that he could never fail; he could never be defeated; he was a victor forever; nothing was going to make him think or believe otherwise.

The Word of God must culture your mind and shape your opinion to have the kind of mindset that Paul had. You must be absolutely convinced that only what the Word says is real.

Now, the Word of God is the greater light; it’s the true light that reveals the reality about everything in the world. That’s the true light that shows you’re a victor and a success in this world. That’s the true light that shows you can’t fail; you can’t be poor, and you can never be destroyed, because you’re born of God. Your faith is the only powerful instrument that can see and take a hold of the transcendent realities revealed to us through the light of God’s Word.

Under the light of medicine, for example, your kidneys could be said to have problems, but under the light of God’s Word, they’re in perfect condition. To convert the perfect kidneys that you see in the Word, through the eyes of faith, from the spiritual into the physical, you use the principle of affirmation. You declare that you have new kidneys; you vocalize your faith.

God uses the spoken word to convert spiritual energy into matter. That’s why He told us to confess the Word, because when you speak, you release energy that converts into matter. Hebrews 13:5-6 says, “…for he hath said…So that we may boldly say….” It’s your confession or affirmation that activates the power of God’s Word in your life and causes your faith to prevail.

PRAYER
Thank you dear Father, for my triumphant life in Christ. I’m a success. I walk in victory, divine wisdom, and the dominion of the Spirit, because I see and live by the true light of your Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Hebrews 11:30-33 By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they were compassed about seven days. 31 By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace. 32 And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and [of] Barak, and [of] Samson, and [of] Jephthae; [of] David also, and Samuel, and [of] the prophets: 33 Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions,

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Romans 10:17 So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Luke 1:26-56, Deuteronomy 5-7
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Acts 28:1-10, Psalm 79-80

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Tip For Success In Business & Career: DON’T COMPROMISE / Emotional/intellectual Life / The Master's Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.