Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,484 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Caption This Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye And Ben Bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye And Ben Bruce (790 Views)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator / Dino Melaye And Wada Musa Reconcile (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye And Ben Bruce by Freeman50(m): 9:09am On Mar 16, 2018

Re: Caption This Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye And Ben Bruce by madridguy(m): 9:10am On Mar 16, 2018
Ben Bruce to Dino: Go and tell your boss " Saraki " that you people cannot use my TV station to run campaign against Sai Baba

Dino: dumbfounded
Re: Caption This Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye And Ben Bruce by ogale4real: 9:18am On Mar 16, 2018
Please I have a problem I lost my mum and I'm the next of kin to her account in zenith....how do I get the money. Anyone has heard of administrator. Thanks
Re: Caption This Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye And Ben Bruce by wallex1983(m): 9:29am On Mar 16, 2018
Any time I see Bruce, what just comes to mind is this:

Once you become a politician, another blood begins to flow through your veins.

How many of his lofty ideas has he pushed forward?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye And Ben Bruce by xreal: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2018
madridguy:
Ben Bruce to Dino: Go and tell your boss " Saraki " that you people cannot use my TV station to run campaign against Sai Baba

Dino: dumbfounded

Nice one. grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye And Ben Bruce by OriginalKogiboy(m): 9:35am On Mar 16, 2018
Ben bruz: na only u and yahaya bello dey that kogi ni? even me don dey see u as trouble maker now.

dino: i was born a troubler and thats how my behaviour is from childhood.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye And Ben Bruce by cool318(m): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2018
wallex1983:
Any time I see Bruce, what just comes to mind is this:

Once you become a politician, another blood begins to flow through your veins.

How many of his lofty ideas has he pushed forward?

Do you mind them, typical ideology of " If you cannot beat them, you join them"
None of them can even standout from the crowd.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye And Ben Bruce by Homeboiy: 9:45am On Mar 16, 2018
Bruce, Dino let's make sure we deal with yahaya bello

Dino, suprised

(1) (Reply)

Arewa Pastors To Buhari: Churches Used To Preach Violence / Police Sergeant Bags Death Sentence For Killing Businessman / Ekiti Guber Primary: APC Disqualifies Tinubu’s Son-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.