Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce (24804 Views)

Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus / Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election / Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce by megama: 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
spokesboy:
Like father, like son lipsrsealed
Changing wife like cabinet members
only men of guts divorse hmmmm
Re: Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce by Ellabae(f): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
dosage150:

very touching,God will make things right,its well

Thanks dear
Re: Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ellabae:
When I see the word DIVORCE, it brings me bad memories. God help me.
awwwnn!! would you like to talk about it?
Re: Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce by 1kinggy(m): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
5 children in 12 years. I think say oyinbo no dey born like that.
Re: Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
...he's trying to be like Daddy Trump who is a serial divorcee (3 times)...so this one divorce is still doing press-ups...

...anyhow sha, the lady is very smart...because the seriousness of the coming special prosecution could bankrupt the Trump family and worldwide investment, thus leaving them with nothing...so a case of leave now and take what's mine...
Re: Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce by lebete3000: 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
delugajackson:
shocked

The good news is - Nothing lasts forever.
The bad news is - Nothing lasts forever.

I'm tired of people saying that poor character is the only reason people do wrong things.

Actually, circumstances cause people to act a certain way. Its from those circumstances that a person's atitude is affected, followed by weakening of character. Not the reverse. If we had no faults of our own, we should not take so much pleasure in noticing those in others and judging their lives as either black or white, good or bad. We all live our lives in shades of gray.

7 blessings to you brother.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce by Babacele: 6:41am On Mar 17, 2018
God bless America!
Re: Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce by MONITZ: 7:13am On Mar 17, 2018
delugajackson:
shocked

The good news is - Nothing lasts forever.
The bad news is - Nothing lasts forever.

I'm tired of people saying that poor character is the only reason people do wrong things.

Actually, circumstances cause people to act a certain way. Its from those circumstances that a person's atitude is affected, followed by weakening of character. Not the reverse. If we had no faults of our own, we should not take so much pleasure in noticing those in others and judging their lives as either black or white, good or bad. We all live our lives in shades of gray.

Deep and thought provoking,if only everyone thought of this before going hard on others,the world definitely would ve been a much better place to live in...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce by MONITZ: 7:15am On Mar 17, 2018
H

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jair Bolsonaro: Brazil's President Tests Positive For Coronavirus / UK Interior Minister Suella Braverman Fired! / Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.