Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

BBNaija: Anto Reveals Why She Must Win The N45m Prize - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Anto Reveals Why She Must Win The N45m Prize (19638 Views)

BBNaija: Anto And Tobi Cuddled In Bed Last Night (Photos) / #bbnaija Anto Weeps For The First Time Over Lolu / #bbnaija: Anto And Khloe Return To The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Anto Reveals Why She Must Win The N45m Prize by koolg: 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
Who wan vote for that one sef
Re: BBNaija: Anto Reveals Why She Must Win The N45m Prize by Bellarod05: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ceelo for the win and for the money....I loved anto but loving ceeci more...Ceeci has not hide her character but anto has never shown us her own bad side....I love to deal with real people abegi...help me send Alex home so we can know who remain in the game...lol
Re: BBNaija: Anto Reveals Why She Must Win The N45m Prize by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
judecares1:
PLS WAT IS D AIM OF THIS BBNAIJA?
If you do not want to watch, pls stop asking stupid questions and mind your life?
Re: BBNaija: Anto Reveals Why She Must Win The N45m Prize by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
prettyboi1:

Get out with your hypocrisy. You're tired of it? Then stop watching it. It's that simple.
hmmmm....noted
Re: BBNaija: Anto Reveals Why She Must Win The N45m Prize by fidelis911: 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
Mutemenot:
Oh, you want to bring your mom from heaven to earth .the woman who escaped village people, lived in America now u want her home .
Anyway, village people are discussing your matter whether to allow u win and get your mom back to them or to evict you n forget about your mom.
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Anto Reveals Why She Must Win The N45m Prize by Junny04(m): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
Halesh:
How does that affect the price of Rice?
Must u always say this? Doesn't it sount boring and outdated to u?why display your stupidity to the world... Such a pity...
Re: BBNaija: Anto Reveals Why She Must Win The N45m Prize by emmyfizzy12(m): 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
4laferarri:
from US to the village,,,,,,

where they hardly have light,,,

wait ooo, are u saying u mother, ever since her stay in US cannot afford a house in d village?

that is strong ooo

very strong my brother...true talk, she no get watin she go use the money for. grin
4laferarri:
from US to the village,,,,,,

where they hardly have light,,,

wait ooo, are u saying u mother, ever since her stay in US cannot afford a house in d village?

that is strong ooo

very strong my brother...true talk, she no get watin she go use the money for.
Re: BBNaija: Anto Reveals Why She Must Win The N45m Prize by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
Halesh:
How does that affect the price of Rice?
Happy birthday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sir Dee And Venita Win 1 Million Naira In The Darling BBNaija Hair Challenge / Healer - Korean Drama Download / Watch Cee-c's Journey In Bbnaija House 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.