Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music (25610 Views)

Black Sherif & Others Call For Reduction Of Foreign Music In Ghana / Best Website For Downloading Foreign Music for free / A Thread for Lovers of EDM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by labi1977(m): 6:53am On Mar 17, 2018
internationalman:

hmm I have finally seen someone who knows Gavin degraw

Wannabe
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Gabaleve(m): 7:02am On Mar 17, 2018
shinarlaura:

Yeah I do
impressive, u are Nigerian or Cameronian?
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by shinarlaura(f): 7:07am On Mar 17, 2018
Gabaleve:

impressive, u are Nigerian or Cameronian?

I am a Cameroonian.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Eyop: 7:29am On Mar 17, 2018
shinarlaura:

Yeah. Koffi is the King of Rhumba. No one can argue that. Koffi trained Fally. Fally just sang a song with R. Kelly. I promise u that u will love it. It's a Rhumba. Check it out.

Good morning smiley just wondering Fally Ipupa and R kelly Well, i will check it out.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by farydah: 7:37am On Mar 17, 2018
enque:

Check out these 2 singles - dont let go ft. bryan adams, and Vox.
I also love this album - afterglow..

Who listens to Florence and the machines? I stumbled on her songs as a soundtrack while watching the series - one tree hill
yep I do Florence+the machine, avril,nickelback,daughtry,katy Perry..... seems we will have one helluva a listening party when we meet coach...lol. good morning

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 17, 2018
Morning people. smiley
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by enque(f): 8:18am On Mar 17, 2018
farydah:
yep I do Florence+the machine, avril,nickelback,daughtry,katy Perry..... seems we will have one helluva a listening party when we meet coach...lol. good morning

Aaaaah
Chris Daughtry.... I love his voice..

Az in....
No b small thing.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 17, 2018
Lovers of EDM-pop collaborations, checkout RL Grime ft Daya - I wanna know
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 17, 2018
Seems The chainsmokers are back to making electronic music.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by snezBaba: 8:37am On Mar 17, 2018
Criis:

What's wrong with newer the weekend albums? grin

Starboy? Beauty behind the madness?
I heard BBTM first and i was hooked then i travelled back in time and listened to Trilogy anf was like...."nah, this is more dope. BBTM doesn't come close"

he's more into pop and sales now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:38am On Mar 17, 2018
Criis:

Just listened to it, but I feel like I've heard that beat one too many times from Kygo. Same thing in 'It ain't me'
lol... it's nice
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by omolomolarinero: 8:59am On Mar 17, 2018
enque:

Check out these 2 singles - dont let go ft. bryan adams, and Vox.
I also love this album - afterglow..

Who listens to Florence and the machines? I stumbled on her songs as a soundtrack while watching the series - one tree hill

Alright thanks, off to download them

Any fan of Skylar grey and little big town here?
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by internationalman(m): 9:15am On Mar 17, 2018
labi1977:

Wannabe
yeah one tree hill
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by shinarlaura(f): 9:18am On Mar 17, 2018
Eyop:

Good morning smiley just wondering Fally Ipupa and R kelly Well, i will check it out.

Good morning to u. Hope the night was good.it's a good song. wink
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Davidhero(m): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2018
Ahhh...

Woke up this morning playing Lil Dicky's professional rapper. He has a record for the longest musical video. (not sure though, but he set a record either on something related to it)
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Kendrick80(m): 9:34am On Mar 17, 2018
1. Kung fu Kenny
2.He raps from d heart
3.ignorance is bliss
4.conscious rap
5. Pride
6. Outkast - Elevators
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 17, 2018
Kendrick80:
1. Kung fu Kenny
2.He raps from d heart
3.ignorance is bliss
4.conscious rap
5. Pride
6. Outkast - Elevators
By the bolded, u mean Kendrick Lamar?
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Kendrick80(m): 10:53am On Mar 17, 2018
krattoss:

By the bolded, u mean Kendrick Lamar?
Yea...a fan?
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by ebosse(m): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2018
Although i am more of a rap fan but 'Maroon 5 - what Lover's do' has been my best song for the last 4 months, chaiiiii, the song too sweet oooh!

Meanwhile y'all gatx to listen to both 'Black Panther OST' and 'Justin Timberlake - Man of Wood'.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Caspian22(m): 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
kingxsamz:
I only listen to electronic dance music (EDM) and house music.

Guy your head is there

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Caspian22(m): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
Criis:

EDM and house? My God shocked you sabi o, thought I was the only one.

You surely like Kygo then cool

I love kygo, avicii, David Guetta, Felix jaehn, and Rudimental.... Major lazeerrrrr
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by tibaonnet: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
9 pages and nobody has mentioned The Script.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by injurybaba(m): 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
I got Soo much love for both Rap n trap songs
I don't want to begin to mention names

There 're some lines n songs I will hear like this ehh
I can't explain what I feel
I will feel like am gonna have an orgasm
like like am gonna burst with excitement!!

I can't forget what happen to me one day I was listening n singing 2chainz n Quavo - Good drank
it was like am already In heaven singing with the heavenly Choirs shit!!

I also got love for rag n bone, imagine Dragon, Sza, Chainsmokers their beat sometimes make me feel most high!, Sia Camila Capello Ty dolla n host of others
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Eyop: 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
shinarlaura:

Good morning to u. Hope the night was good.it's a good song. wink

Yeah night was good. I listened to it on YouTube and it's a good one. I sent you a pm but no response sad
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by COOL10(m): 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
Luukasz:
Thats true tho G Eazy's lyrics aint that deep but we all know there are just two foreign emcee's whose lyrics are deep... Kendrick & J.Cole even drake aint on their level this two got the lyrics its just unfortunate that Cole doesn't get the same recognition as kendrick
. U forgot to add Eminem to the list. Besides to me,Kendrick underperforms sometimes(repetition of words) but I like him anyway. Talking of hardcore lyrics and flow,listen to Joyner Lucas(DNA Cover) then tell me who you think performed the song better between him and Kendrick.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by COOL10(m): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
omolomolarinero:

Alright thanks, off to download them

Any fan of Skylar grey and little big town here?

. Eminem and Skylar Grey are like beans and bread. Anything they put out is always top notch cool
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Luukasz(m): 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
COOL10:
. U forgot to add Eminem to the list. Besides to me,Kendrick underperforms sometimes(repetition of words) but I like him anyway. Talking of hardcore lyrics and flow,listen to Joyner Lucas(DNA Cover) then tell me who you think performed the song better between him and Kendrick.
I'm a big fan of Eminem, Jada kiss, Dmx, Sticky fingaz, Dr dre, Ja rule, 50cent, ludacris and busta rhymes but bruhv their era is long gone... I've heard a song of Joyner Lucas ft Snoh Aalegra - way to go and the song is dope but i've not heard anymore of his songs tho but i'm gone check it out

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Luukasz(m): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
ebosse:
Although i am more of a rap fan but 'Maroon 5 - what Lover's do' has been my best song for the last 4 months, chaiiiii, the song too sweet oooh!
Meanwhile y'all gatx to listen to both 'Black Panther OST' and 'Justin Timberlake - Man of Wood'.
I've heard few of the songs on the black panther album and bruhv its dope especially "X" and "Pray For Me". thumbs up to JT for the "Man of the woods" album so dope Say Something, Livin Off The Land & Morning Light are my best on the album
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by COOL10(m): 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
Luukasz:
I'm a big fan of Eminem, Jada kiss, Dmx, Sticky fingaz, iDr dre, Ja rule, 50cent, ludacris and busta rhymes but bruhv their era is long gone... I've heard a song of Joyner Lucas ft Snoh Aalegra - way to go and the song is dope but i've not heard anymore of his songs tho but i'm gone check it out
. Eminem was and is gonna be the best for a long time and he lets us know with every new song release even if it's one song per year grin. 'Walk on water' ft Beyonce was kinda like him accepting that there's now huge competition and he's gotta step up his game but he also said he knows his time will def come but by then he'd have achieved so much,he won't bother crying. Listen to Joyner Lucas,thank me later cool
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Luukasz(m): 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
COOL10:
. Eminem was and is gonna be the best for a long time and he lets us know with every new song release even if it's one song per year grin. 'Walk on water' ft Beyonce was kinda like him accepting that there's now huge competition and he's gotta step up his game but he also said he knows his time will def come but by then he'd have achieved so much,he won't bother crying. Listen to Joyner Lucas,thank me later cool
Bruhv "Walk on water" is overhyped tho lyrics is good but I prefer "River" ft Ed Sheeran to it... i'm gone try and download some of joyner lucas's song

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Luukasz(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
I've not seen any reggae fan on this thread is there any?
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music by Luukasz(m): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
farydah:
Daughter, Florence and the machine... then you must be a fan of MsMr & Marina kaye as well?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Music Section Yellow Pages Updated 05/10/2013 / Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family / D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.