Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Cheap Vape Pen Kits:uwell Nunchaku 80w,innokin Endura T20,aspire Pockex Pocket - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Cheap Vape Pen Kits:uwell Nunchaku 80w,innokin Endura T20,aspire Pockex Pocket (1779 Views)

Elf Bar Vape Kits Q & A / All In One Solar Street Light, 30w / 40w / 60w / 80w In Nigeria / Innokin Pocketbox AIO Kit, Ultra Compact, Affordable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Vape Pen Kits:uwell Nunchaku 80w,innokin Endura T20,aspire Pockex Pocket by vaporldotcom: 10:38am On Mar 16, 2018
Cheap Vape Pen Kits:Uwell Nunchaku 80W,Innokin Endura T20,Aspire PockeX Pocket Starter Kit
UWELL Nunchaku 80W TC Starter Kit

Uwell Nunchaku Kit is powered by single 18650 battery that max output can up to 80W, it is the first vape mod kit from Uwell. It has innovative fire button that is convenient to switch the multiple modes, the battery indicator on the screen will bring the intelligent experience. Working with the brand new Nunchaku tank and the easy plug-pull coils, the Uwell Nunchaku Kit will bring the chase cloud vapor.

Specification:
Tank Capacity: 5ml
Mod Size: 27.4mm(d) x 94.5mm(h)
Material:stainless steel & quartz glass & copper &silicone
Power Range: 5-80W
Working Modes: Power Mode, TC Mode(Ni, SS), Bypass Mode
Battery Type: 1 x 18650
Standby Current: <50μA
Voltage Range: 0.7V-7.0V
Resistance Range: 0.1Ω-3Ω(VW), 0.1Ω-1Ω(TC), 0.1Ω-0.5Ω(Bypass)
Temperature Range: 200°F-600°F/100°C-300°C
A new generation of E-cigarette control panel by our independent R&grin, makes the tube as safe as a box mod.
Replacement 18650 battery or charge over usb
Plug-pull coils, easy to replace.
Color: Iridescent, Iridescent, Purple, Black&Gold, Stainless Steel, Full Black, Sapphire Blue, Metallic Green

Click to order UWELL Nunchaku 80W Starter Kit

Innokin Endura T20 Starter Kit

The Innokin Endura T20 is the latest version of the super popular Innokin Endura series. The Innokin Endura T20 follows the same philosophy of an easy and convenient to use device with a simple one button design built in a compact and portable design. The Endura T20 features a more smooth and open draw compared to the original Endura T18. The Endura T20 features a slim 20.5mm diameter with a built-in 1500mAh battery that may be charged with the included micro USB cable. The Prism T20 tank features a 2ml e-Liquid capacity with a simple top fill design with a twist off cap. The Endura Prism T20 atomizer heads are designed to bring out the flavor of your favorite e-Liquid and is compatible with high VG based e-Liquids. A protective drip tip cap is included as well. You only require e-Liquid with the purchase of this starter kit to start vaping.

Features:
Dimensions: 125.4 x 20.5 mm (Including Prism T20 Tank)
Battery: 1500 mAh internal
Output Wattage: 13W fixed
Tank capacity: 2 mL
Top Fill Design with Twist Off Cap
Coil resistance: 1.5 ohm (12 – 14 W)
Designed for a Mouth to Lung (MTL) Vaping Experience
510 Threaded
Charged via Micro USB 5V/1A

Click to buy Innokin Endura T20 Starter Kit

Aspire PockeX Pocket AIO Starter Kit

The Aspire PockeX is the ultimate pocket all-in-one ( AIO ) device. Packed with a 0.6 ohm stainless steel Nautilus X U - Tech coil, the PockeX is a sub-ohm device. It has a wider drip tip and larger top airflow allowing for increasing vapor production. Besides, the PockeX Kit has a compact design with mini size, which is easy to use and convenient to carry during travel. With the built-in 1500 battery, your vaping experience during travel can last a long time without charging frequently.

Specifications:
Length: 117.7mm
Diameter: 19.7mm
Capacity: 2ml
Battery Capacity: 1500mAh
Coil: 0.6ohm 316L(18-23w)
Color: Black, Gold,White, Stainless

Click to buy Aspire PockeX Pocket Starter Kit

Click to see more Cheap Vape Pens
Re: Cheap Vape Pen Kits:uwell Nunchaku 80w,innokin Endura T20,aspire Pockex Pocket by SeanRampling: 9:00am On Jan 06, 2021
Thank you very much for sharing. I was trying to find cheap vape pens for a long time. Aspire PockeX Pocket AIO Starter Kit looks very interesting. Probably going to buy it very soon.
Re: Cheap Vape Pen Kits:uwell Nunchaku 80w,innokin Endura T20,aspire Pockex Pocket by SamPeters: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
Wow, these vape pens are really cheap but their characteristics are still great. You know, I have been vaping since 2015 and seen a lot of different pens of various quality. Innokin Endura T20 is my favorite here 'cause the flavor from it was almost always powerful and huge. In particularly, I like smok coils which are very relaxing but at the same time quite safe. I purchased them on this page and if you're interested you can try it. Anyway, thank you for sharing these pen kits with our community.
Re: Cheap Vape Pen Kits:uwell Nunchaku 80w,innokin Endura T20,aspire Pockex Pocket by Reso1utionS: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
SamPeters:
Wow, these vape pens are really cheap but their characteristics are still great. You know, I have been vaping since 2015 and seen a lot of different pens of various quality. Innokin Endura T20 is my favorite here 'cause the flavor from it was almost always powerful and huge. In particularly, I like smok coils which are very relaxing but at the same time quite safe. I purchased them on this page and if you're interested you can try it. Anyway, thank you for sharing these pen kits with our community.

I agree with you that Innokin is one of the best in that list. Nice pen kit.

(1) (Reply)

Google Pixel XL 4gb/128gb Quite Black available for sale / Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 1terabyte 12gb Ram / Iphone X 256 Unlocked Cracked Front And Back For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.