Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,483 members, 7,801,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick (55660 Views)

Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) / What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? / Lady Promotes 'Main Chick' Song In Underwear, Blasted By Nigerians (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by BloggersNG: 10:41am On Mar 16, 2018
Some girls have no chill, They are brutal, lol.. Now here is how it started she is the sidechick, she paid him a visit, when she learned that the Main chick was coming Over and she had to move out, The sidechick made sure she turned the house into a mini dustbin, by destroying almost all his properties leaving only the building..
His laptop, TV, Gas, Shoes, Table Chairs All Gone. Chai..This one is strong..
See more photos below!

New from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/sidechick-destroys-her-boyfriend-laptop.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Swiftkey(m): 10:44am On Mar 16, 2018
THIS ONE IS STRONG OOO! CHISOS!!!

7 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by conductor123(m): 10:44am On Mar 16, 2018
Wetin dey worry all these olosho sef

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by BloggersNG: 10:47am On Mar 16, 2018
More

1 Share

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:59am On Mar 16, 2018
I will make her pay for damages . angry what nonsense

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by donstan18: 11:01am On Mar 16, 2018
Ladies know the kind of man they try such nonsense with.

I don't know why these broke and diickk dependent ladies won't hustle and make their money, they'll be busy spreading legs like rumour from one bed to another,hungry and useless set of side chicks that can't stand to loose a man, they'll say they can do without a man, yet they'll be the ones to kill and destroy things when a man dumps them.

Try this nonsense with a mean and harsh man.

He'll just apologize to you, win your heart, propose to you, go to your parents house, promise them to build a house for them, remove the roof of their house and disappear.

Broke foooooooools that can't depend on themselves undecided

212 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by agbonkamen(f): 11:07am On Mar 16, 2018
Good for the stupid guy.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Fadiga24(m): 11:09am On Mar 16, 2018
Some of these side chics that think they are girlfriends

He should sue the b!tch

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by mikky4764(f): 11:22am On Mar 16, 2018
Hmmm na wa o. Who is to be blamed, the guy wey leave main chick go dey find sidechick, abi the babe wey gree to be the side chick in the first place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by SerVik(m): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hollup! The guy stood there watching her destroy his property or what?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by lenghtinny(m): 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
That girl will always remain a side chick angry

23 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
Every Female Animal Is Extremely Aggressive...

Male Lions Dont Attack Humans Quickly But Females Do... Same As Tigers...

Women Are Far Brutal Than Men. Handle Them With Caution

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by BloggersNG: 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
grin

7 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Hhenryy: 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2018

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
if it's me that girl will pay 4 every single thing she destroy, wat kind of nonsense is this sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Duru009(m): 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
Na by force !
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hahaha very funny and stvpid at the same time, besides what did she expect before
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by SexyDenzel: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
While we are dating you would know your limit, I wish a bi**** will try to destroy or smash any of my kitchen utensils let alone electronics?!?! I tame wild animals and I'm so skilled at it. One thing I know is these girls that do this knows the type of guy they do it to. Cut my shoe? I mean one sneaker let alone my laptop?! I can't imagine what I'll do to you.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by IamAirforce1: 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
If we not married and she try this rubbish, It would be her last.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Olalan(m): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
I doubt if the girl is in her right senses, if she does this to her boyfriend, what will be the fate of her husband if he dares cheat on her.
BTW only a fool will marry a girl with this destructive tendency

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
But why are some ladies this violent? it doesn't make any sense, he is not your husband, if he cheat you leave him peacefully and move on. Haba, is it that hard to find another boyfriend.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Amirullaha(m): 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by hedonistic: 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
Seems this is a new trend. Any misfortune girl who the devil pushes to try this nonsense with me will receive deliverance the harsh way. I will beat her like an armed robber and cut off one of her breasts.

Idiot. Imagine the audacity. You wouldn't date a broke guy, but when a guy manages to arrange himself, you now want him to stick to only you as per say you be wetin? The sheer sense of entitlement of these useless girls is shocking. Why should a guy have only you in his life? And what makes you feel entitled to destroy his property because he uses his own money to date as many girls as he can afford to?

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Penalty82(m): 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by slightlyMad(f): 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
The guy is even cheap, look at his shoes

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by chykmoni(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
lipsrsealed
The poor boy should go and give thanksgiving in his church for not burning down his house. This type of girl can kill her husband in his sleep with knife. Next time he should try not to play with a f**k girl! lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Adesolomon2014(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
BloggersNG:
Some girls have no chill, They are brutal, lol.. Now here is how it started she is the sidechick, she paid him a visit, when she learned that the Main chick was coming Over and she had to move out, The sidechick made sure she turned the house into a mini dustbin, by destroying almost all his properties leaving only the building..
His laptop, TV, Gas, Shoes, Table Chairs All Gone. Chai..This one is strong..
See more photos below!

New from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/sidechick-destroys-her-boyfriend-laptop.html?m=1

Is either the babe that did this become terrorist very soon or she eventually breeds terrorist as children(cus i knw she will inculcate this mentality in them).
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Viicfuntop(f): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
I feel things like this can be avoided if people are honest and most importantly straight forward with each other. I have someone here who’s comfortable being a side chick. Whenever the main is coming,she leaves. I am not justifying her behavior but just saying.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Bossontop(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
undecided
Y cant all dese gehs share dia boyfriends with oda gehs ma sef i tot dere iz love on sharing??

3 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Oluwambo147(m): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
I go just keep mum, I go dey look like mumu karma dey wait her.Not the Karma you all know
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by lexy070(m): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
I would get her arrested asap. The charges are breaking and entering and destruction of property.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.