Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Comparison Btw Abc Transport And Cross-country To Accra - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Comparison Btw Abc Transport And Cross-country To Accra (983 Views)

Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports / My Horrible Experience With Cross Country Transport / My Very Ugly Experience With Cross Country Transport. Pictures attached!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparison Btw Abc Transport And Cross-country To Accra by francotorti(m): 10:55am On Mar 16, 2018
Please i will to ask the frequent inter-country travelers by road....
Kindly advice which is the best to travel with to Accra-Ghana between ABC Transport and Cross-Country transport company by road.
This is going to be my first visit to Ghana.
Thanks
Re: Comparison Btw Abc Transport And Cross-country To Accra by dulux07(m): 11:00am On Mar 16, 2018
ABC is by far better
Re: Comparison Btw Abc Transport And Cross-country To Accra by spartacus11(m): 11:15am On Mar 16, 2018
dulux07:
ABC is by far better

Have u use cross-country, dey are good also

1 Like

Re: Comparison Btw Abc Transport And Cross-country To Accra by spartacus11(m): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2018
Op I've used cross-country to accra to and fro and their service was good, I've not used ABC

But if u are foing with cross-country, u will still be fine

1 Like

Re: Comparison Btw Abc Transport And Cross-country To Accra by francotorti(m): 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
dulux07:
ABC is by far better
Thanks
Re: Comparison Btw Abc Transport And Cross-country To Accra by francotorti(m): 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
spartacus11:
Op I've used cross-country to accra to and fro and their service was good, I've not used ABC

But if u are foing with cross-country, u will still be fine
Thanks but i think i will go with ABC
Re: Comparison Btw Abc Transport And Cross-country To Accra by hakunamatata081: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cross Country for me anyday. They are faster and have very respwctful drivers.

(1) (Reply)

Sailors Lounge At 6/ Redefining Night Life In Lagos. / Ist Class Graduate Who Launch His IT Company Dies In Accident On His Way 2 Enugu / Canadian Husband Turned Her Into Sex Slave, Failed Nigerian Refugee Claimant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.