Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) (34912 Views)

Two LAUTECH Students, Driver Burnt To Death In Road Crash / FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) / Lagos Corper Knocked Down By A Reckless Driver (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) by Actuarydeji(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
Diiet:
What caused the accident?
Ans= overspeeding. Rip to them.
No! Brake failure
Re: Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
dat is y am afraid to travel....inallilahi wa inahileyhi rojihun......
Re: Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
ogtavia:
I will not let my enemy travel on jebbar road let alone my family...at least not with public transport...that road is notorious...I am certain this accident was caused by recklessness on the part of the driver...
about two years ago I frequented that road for like 2 weeks to and fro while working on network installations, finally took the route to Minna.

I tell you, that road is really bad. Crazy how drivers speed up in such condition.
Bad govt. Bad road.

May they RIP
Re: Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
jchioma:
This is really terrible o!

It's like the vehicle ran into an uncompleted house.

RIP to the dead.

This ACCIDENT is worse than DEATH oooo
Re: Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) by heendrix(m): 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
DKJaleel:
you're crazy. What kind of prayer are you talking about? Are you trying to say God decided to kill them in such a gruesome manner cos they didn't pray? What kinda monster God do you serve? For you to even pray for them shows how shallow minded you and your God both are..

This is just insane. If they had survived now, y'all be shouting praise God..

I spit on you and your gods..

cry

whatever buddy.... if God hasn't taken control there would be accident every sec on that road n idk why slowpokes like you blame God, was He the one driving it undecided besides it's destined for man to die so whatever unfactual things you say about God that just your opinion that should be kept to yourself alone.
Re: Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) by Dearlord(m): 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
Are they trying to say that only the driver survived?
Re: Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) by heendrix(m): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
sweetilicious:
I used to have a prayerless life.Thank God i can now pray.I just thank God for my life and those of my loved ones.Thanking God should exceed all other wishes we need.Just thank him cos its not easy.

you're on point sis I just pray God assist my player life to
Re: Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) by jchioma: 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
EVILFOREST:

This ACCIDENT is worse than DEATH oooo

I tell you! Can't imagine the pain they met on their way to death. It's better to die in your sleep.
Re: Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) by biicash(m): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
Rip
Re: Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) by tosmman001(m): 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
Eleyi terrible gan ooo...
Re: Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) by terrezo2002(m): 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
Let the speed of every vehicle be reduced in such a way that if two vehicles collide, it won't be this fatal.
before there was vehicles, people still got to their destinations.
These days men always want to be faster. They create faster vehicles not knowing the faster they are, the their death rate go higher.
Re: Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) by Reelmii: 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
no distance is too short, but was that write up from a student of the victims school? English is really not for every one
Re: Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) by Rozaytee: 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
shocked...dis is terrible oooo...may d lord protect us..RIP..to d dead
Re: Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) by Rozaytee: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
DKJaleel:
you're crazy. What kind of prayer are you talking about? Are you trying to say God decided to kill them in such a gruesome manner cos they didn't pray? What kinda monster God do you serve? For you to even pray for them shows how shallow minded you and your God both are..

This is just insane. If they had survived now, y'all be shouting praise God..

I spit on you and your gods..

cry
ode...hope u wont be d next
Re: Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) by mckazzy(m): 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
This same road claimed the life of my very good and yet to be replaced friend in 2014. Oke-ose through Apata yakuba is very narrow and busy with students plying the road day in day out.

May the souls of the departed find a peaceful rest.
Re: Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) by piagetskinner(m): 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
this is really a gory scene....

the driver must have been overspeeding...Ilorin drivers are known for that
Re: Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is one less allawee for the Federal government to worry about.
I'm really disappointed in you for this comment. You evil and crazy !!!
Re: Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
His own English sef Na accident
Lemme go and drink my SMA jawe

Re: Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) by Mitchsin(f): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
Re: Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) by Shegzo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
So sad...... R.I.P
Re: Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) by sprints1: 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
sweetilicious:
I used to have a prayerless life.Thank God i can now pray.I just thank God for my life and those of my loved ones.Thanking God should exceed all other wishes we need.Just thank him cos its not easy.
whether u pray or don not pray just remember God is the giver of life...life can be taken anytime... we only live once and die once... that particular express road is a very accident prone road...
Re: Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) by Evangdanyno2017(m): 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
John 3:3. The hope is secere turning away from sins and in the Lord Jesus Christ. That is the only hope of human being leaving this transcient world. It does matter the number of people that prayer for you after death is useless
Re: Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) by Bimpe29: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
In a Lil LAA hi
Re: Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) by Donpenny(m): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
what a terrible way to die. RIP to the dead
Re: Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) by naeto2(m): 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
RIP to all of them. This is what you get when you have rickety vehicles being used as cab. When you look at the state pf commercial vehicles in Ilorin you will ask yourself if you are in Nigeria’s very own junkyard.
Re: Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) by Musafatiu2(m): 3:31am On Mar 17, 2018
inna lilahi waina ilahim rojun.
Re: Accident In Ilorin Kills Corper, Kwara Polytechnic Students & Driver (Graphic!) by mjuzikid(m): 5:01pm On May 07, 2018
Lost my friend in dis accident.. Next month would have been d completion of his service.. After all the struggles

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Popular Non-capital Cities/towns In Nigeria / Traffic On Abuja-Keffi Expressway As Army Blocks Road To Stop Shiites (Photos) / Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.