Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

May The Lord Direct Your Footsteps Today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May The Lord Direct Your Footsteps Today. (260 Views)

'A True General Of The Lord': Evangelist Jerry Savelle Dies At 77 / The Lord Will Direct Your Footsteps Today. / Crusade Titled "God's Blessings For High Level" At The Lord Chosen Church,lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

May The Lord Direct Your Footsteps Today. by bummyla(m): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2018
23 The Lord directs the steps of the godly.
He delights in every detail of their lives.
Psalm 37:23

5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart
And lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
And he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6

I decree that in all you'll do today, heaven will support and surprise you, all those waiting to hear bad news from your camp, will lead others to dance with you, and celebrate your victory.

Despite the hardship in the land, you shall be a source of blessings to others; all the desires of your heart shall be accomplished.

May the Lord direct your footsteps today. I don't know how it will happen but, one thing I know very well is that wherever sugar is placed ant will always locate it, wherever you may be today, I prophetically declare from the Four corners of the world like never before: Men and Women will Compete to bless you by God's grace, in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

Good morning to you and your family and God bless you.
https://bummyla.com/2018/03/16/may-the-lord-direct-your-footsteps-today/

(1) (Reply)

Agoro: Release Of Schoolgirls, A Celebration Of Fraud / Call To Perfection / The Secret Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.