Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 (6992 Views)

Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. / See!.... I Will Never Marry! I Don't Think I Will Marry! Women Are Thieves! / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
donstan18:

Obim kiss
My obim aka my NL frenemy.
Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by Harry3: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Look at this mumu...with ur young age and poor hygiene...I dont need to know who looks older...My rugged shoes or ur fvcked up face...

No wonder u put goat on ur dp, coz that goat is look way better than ur hideous face...

*Spit*

This old lady sef, why spitting all d time, are u pregnant?

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by donstan18: 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
My obim aka my NL frenemy.

How you doing kiss
Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
[quote author=donstan18 post=65888282][/quote]Good and you?
Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by donstan18: 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
Harry3:

So someone's mouth cannot smell in peace again. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
Harry3:

Ur nose is pregnant...NOT ME.

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by highqueen(f): 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Ur nose is pregnant...NOT ME.
lool

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by Battery1(m): 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
Harry3:

How can a lady who is above 40 be pregnant? Maybe she spits cus she farts where she is.

5 Likes

Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by donstan18: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Good and you?
Very well dear, how nice is your day going?
Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by darlingnuel(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
The older the sweeter and better... Lol
Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by AngryRebel: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
Pope22:
Firstly women over-30 have a lower fertility. If you want to build a family with these type of women be prepared to possibly have a downs syndrome child. 2. When you marry a 30+ woman, you’re marrying her 30+ pe*nises she’s had over her long life on earth. She has more bodies than a grave yard.

Women over-30 are very bitter from the wasted prime spent on failed relationships she hoped would lead to marriage. Now that you’re marrying her, she should be grateful, but she’s not. She’s always just angry.

By marrying a woman over 30+ you are investing everything in a rapidly depreciating pleasure provider that has already lost a lot of its aesthetic value… She will be wrinkled in the next 5 years and already having back problems.

Many guys these days are marrying early 30’s women, and then, almost immediately – Bam!. It’s over almost before it began. Its because you are trying to make ancestors housewhives. Leave these dinosaurs.

Marrying an over-30 woman is like buying a used car 1Km short of its 120,000km servicing. The over-30 woman can fix herself up enough to fool the prospective provider/hubby for a short while, and once the line that is dotted is signed her true colours come out.

Many women who are not married in their late 30s today never saw it coming. They had a plan: finish their first degree, masters, a job, a promotion, make money, be independent and settle down by 30, latest 32.

Over the years, they turn down potential husbands, go on a partying spree like they have frozen time, only to arrive at 35 with nothing to show for it other than a dead end job, a car, and sometimes a child from a relationship that never quite worked out

So, now they are stuck in a phase where they will never find a man of their dreams and have to settle for any man who will be gracious enough to even suggest marriage. By now, all those flimsy and shallow standards they used to have are gone, humility is their second name.

I have seen many women on Twitter in their 20s buy into the misguided, feminist belief that men & marriage are bad for their academic & career advancement. What feminism does not factor in is that the older a woman get, the less a chance she stands of marrying someone desirable.

Very few men would marry a 35+ woman when we live in a highly hypergamous (act of marrying someone wealthier than you) society. There are plenty of young and hot beautiful women ready to settle into a marriage where they play the second fiddle as long as the man provides.

It is good to be ambitious, even better to break the stupid glass ceilings, but at what price? Bottom line, at some point, you will need a man in your life. My experience of having observed women 30+ has proven that they mostly live a life full of regrets.

Let me share with you from my observations the signs that a woman is likely to end up single, and lonely and stay away from these types!!

1. She values education and career over marriage and relationship. She’s always throwing statements like “Marriage isn’t an achievement”

2. At age 30+ she has more liquor in her refrigerator than fruits and vegetables.

3. She can take down more shots than any of her peers at 30+ who have kids

4. She’s into smoking cigarettes and addicted to weed.

5. Her idea of fun at age 30+ is a night out with the girls.

6. At age 30+ she still insists on only dating men based on what their career is. “He’s a lawyer” “He’s a doctor” “He’s an engineer”

7. The idea of cooking for a man is a total turn-off to her.

8. She has never forgiven her father for abusing her mother, or her first boyfriend used to abuse her and she now thinks every man is violent and controlling.

9. She is so much into fashion, and hair-styling she doesn’t want to be identified as being old in her circles

10. Her job involves a lot of travelling.

11. She can easily find a parking spot at Taboo than her way to church.

12. She believes in absolute equality in marriage without any sacrifice or compromise.

Rocktation, lalasticlala
Shut up there n stop making a nuisance out of our women.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by Yoruba4Life: 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
Some ladies go dey form Hulk-Hogan online... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by HORLADSTAR(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
as u are deceiving men not to marry these women, ur generation will always be stagnant, no progress and invisible 2 every good thing in life.

Mama, y all those curse
Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
do u know how many tears these women have shed, opportunities lost and d mockery dey have gone thru just becos dey are single, many are even virgins, menopause symptoms already showing yet instead of u 2 join in prayers for them, u are advising men 2 run away from dem.
HORLADSTAR:

Mama, y all those curse

5 Likes

Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by marvin906(m): 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
OP why have you allowed your sense
to shut down like Airtel network
do you think is funny to be above 30 and unmarried..
watching your younger one's starting their homes and you are no where..
there's nothing wrong with dating or marrying a lady above 30..
if you love her and she fit's a wife material go ahead and don't let age become an obstacle

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by KhadyM(f): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hmmm... it's good to take your time though and be a lil bit picky.
Thats why the other day there was a poll that asked spouses if they'd still marry their spouses if they knew how they really are, and sadly, majority of them said they wouldnt.
Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by HORLADSTAR(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
do u know how many tears these women have shed, opportunities lost and d mockery dey have gone thru just becos dey are single, many are even virgins, menopause symptoms already showing yet instead of u 2 join in prayers for them, u are advising men 2 run away from dem.

Naso u talk mama,I understand ur view
Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by Espada10: 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
Pope22:
Firstly women over-30 have a lower fertility. If you want to build a family with these type of women be prepared to possibly have a downs syndrome child. 2. When you marry a 30+ woman, you’re marrying her 30+ pe*nises she’s had over her long life on earth. She has more bodies than a grave yard.

Women over-30 are very bitter from the wasted prime spent on failed relationships she hoped would lead to marriage. Now that you’re marrying her, she should be grateful, but she’s not. She’s always just angry.

By marrying a woman over 30+ you are investing everything in a rapidly depreciating pleasure provider that has already lost a lot of its aesthetic value… She will be wrinkled in the next 5 years and already having back problems.

Many guys these days are marrying early 30’s women, and then, almost immediately – Bam!. It’s over almost before it began. Its because you are trying to make ancestors housewhives. Leave these dinosaurs.

Marrying an over-30 woman is like buying a used car 1Km short of its 120,000km servicing. The over-30 woman can fix herself up enough to fool the prospective provider/hubby for a short while, and once the line that is dotted is signed her true colours come out.

Many women who are not married in their late 30s today never saw it coming. They had a plan: finish their first degree, masters, a job, a promotion, make money, be independent and settle down by 30, latest 32.

Over the years, they turn down potential husbands, go on a partying spree like they have frozen time, only to arrive at 35 with nothing to show for it other than a dead end job, a car, and sometimes a child from a relationship that never quite worked out

So, now they are stuck in a phase where they will never find a man of their dreams and have to settle for any man who will be gracious enough to even suggest marriage. By now, all those flimsy and shallow standards they used to have are gone, humility is their second name.

I have seen many women on Twitter in their 20s buy into the misguided, feminist belief that men & marriage are bad for their academic & career advancement. What feminism does not factor in is that the older a woman get, the less a chance she stands of marrying someone desirable.

Very few men would marry a 35+ woman when we live in a highly hypergamous (act of marrying someone wealthier than you) society. There are plenty of young and hot beautiful women ready to settle into a marriage where they play the second fiddle as long as the man provides.

It is good to be ambitious, even better to break the stupid glass ceilings, but at what price? Bottom line, at some point, you will need a man in your life. My experience of having observed women 30+ has proven that they mostly live a life full of regrets.

Let me share with you from my observations the signs that a woman is likely to end up single, and lonely and stay away from these types!!

1. She values education and career over marriage and relationship. She’s always throwing statements like “Marriage isn’t an achievement”

2. At age 30+ she has more liquor in her refrigerator than fruits and vegetables.

3. She can take down more shots than any of her peers at 30+ who have kids

4. She’s into smoking cigarettes and addicted to weed.

5. Her idea of fun at age 30+ is a night out with the girls.

6. At age 30+ she still insists on only dating men based on what their career is. “He’s a lawyer” “He’s a doctor” “He’s an engineer”

7. The idea of cooking for a man is a total turn-off to her.

8. She has never forgiven her father for abusing her mother, or her first boyfriend used to abuse her and she now thinks every man is violent and controlling.

9. She is so much into fashion, and hair-styling she doesn’t want to be identified as being old in her circles

10. Her job involves a lot of travelling.

11. She can easily find a parking spot at Taboo than her way to church.

12. She believes in absolute equality in marriage without any sacrifice or compromise.

Rocktation, lalasticlala
love this..going to bookmark it

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by Olifiz(m): 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
I’m definitely marrying a lady below thirty by Gods grace. That’s my choice. Still doesn’t mean ladies 30 and above are not fit to be good wives, sometimes they are better than those in their twenties, they are more level headed.

Anyways my 2kobo......
Don’t quote me I’m in the toilet.
Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by walepackage(m): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
One man food is another man's poison.True,there are alot of stupendous benefit of dating ladies above 30.Only if you know op.
Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
OP, truly has many POINTS.

It will be difficult 4u to find a MEDICAL DOCTOR marry an older woman.....
That can be done for only companionship and not for PROCREATION...especially when the man has got kids.

No matter what u hear about people's marriages, NEVER wish yourself a single lifestyle, as a lady.
U can be boastful for sometime but not always because, when u get older and see kids around ur mates or juniors, u will definitely feel awful.....

OP, is just asking ladies to wise up.
The Older. The Rejection....!!
It's a Natural Law.

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by skyman200(m): 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
front page please
Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by Jackossky(m): 1:07am On Mar 17, 2018
Op will receive it hot today.Those that their age is closer to 30 will be fuming, those that clocked 30 this month will be enraged and those that are above 30 will be indifferent. They have heard it so many times

But come to think of it, there are some ladies that are above the age of 30 that got the aesthetics
Their beauty supersedes those with younger years. I even drool at the beauty of some.

So, I am neutral .
Runs out �
Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 17, 2018
marvin906:
if you love her and she fit's a wife material go ahead and don't let age become an obstacle
GBAM!!
Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by Mutemenot(m): 4:12am On Mar 17, 2018
Op has touched the lion's Tail shocked.. you don't know the pains our ladies pass through getting to 30s without a partner.

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by Nobody: 4:49am On Mar 17, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:

@ YRH, wink

Sadly, the guys who, in one way or another, contributed to the plights of these ladies, are the ones that shun their victims afterwards, as well as keep discouraging other guys from taking them.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 17, 2018
marvin906:

Some people are insensate to be capable of perceiving the plights of others.
Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by BabaRamota1980: 5:25am On Mar 17, 2018
If i see a beautiful 30+ woman that doesnt mind polygamy, i go marry am.

why not...?
Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by bossrillboss: 8:29am On Mar 17, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
as u are deceiving men not to marry these women, ur generation will always be stagnant, no progress and invisible 2 every good thing in life.
....Amen...wat a rubbish post by op.
Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 17, 2018
Nothing wrong with ladies above 30s but I won't suggests or wish that for my love ones.

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by chudyprince: 8:59am On Mar 17, 2018
This is the dumbest idea I've ever heard
Re: Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 17, 2018
Is it not this same nairaland that someone said ladies shouldn't marry young at their 20s, I'm tired of you people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ / All These Stunning Women Are Prison Inmates (photos) / I Did It Only Once.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.