Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) (92924 Views)

Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
3Ceagle:

You will agree with me that the states has the power to make laws especially when the laws reflects the desires of the majority of citizens. If the people of Benue state for instance enacts a law against open grazing and not interested on the colony project, shouldn't the herders obey the law?
Please educate me.
You are a waste of my precious time
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by streetzdreamz(m): 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
pictures like these gets me thinking, do the president,governors,lawmakers, security operatives.......get to see this same pictures? are they just plain naive and clueless about this gory brutal killings, or they just flip through this images as though its a normal day to day events,nonchalant and unbothered about it all!!!!!!!! I was birthed in the wrong continent (country).

2 Likes

Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by biomedics(m): 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
GYB had donated 1500 hectares of land for the kick off of the said cattle colony yet the killings continue.
Cattle colony is not the problem.
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by Evangdanyno2017(m): 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
hnmmmm those fulani herdmen are empowered by the the cattle owners and they supported by evil people in the government. who does these poor traditional farmers have. God is watching no human blood that would not be accounted for.
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by CioAngels(f): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
This massacre is away of telling Bello thank you to agreeing to surrender his people for colony by Fulani herders. Bello should be dancing now that whatever he is asking from the president will come to him after using his people as collateral.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by abimic(m): 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
Chai... This is serious..... They had better find a lasting solution to this menace before it eventually backfires in every wrong ways.
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by Adekdammy: 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
bello brought this wickedness upon his people, God's judgement upon him, amen.
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by ANOWEDGREAT: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
samysamy:
According to the story shared by Ernest,many people were killed in Oganaenugu/Bassa,Kogi state following a clash between herdsmen and farmers.

Below are photos from the clash

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/03/fulani-herdsmen-and-farmers-clash-in.html?m=1

Nigeria is really at war but we don't know it yet Lord have mercy.
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by KingGBsky(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
samysamy:
According to the story shared by Ernest,many people were killed in Oganaenugu/Bassa,Kogi state following a clash between herdsmen and farmers.

Below are photos from the clash

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/03/fulani-herdsmen-and-farmers-clash-in.html?m=1

Nigeria is dead. I repeat DEAD

1 Like

Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by newdawn2017(f): 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
doctokwus:
Hold Bello responsible.
He embraced the terrorist herdsmen with open hands with plans to cede large chunks of Kogi to the terrorist herdsmen.
The herdsmen are only too keen to announce their welcome.
I doubt Bello is a Kogi indigene.
complete talk! cry
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by Bizibi(m): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
And the young ode of a gov was willing to give the dreaded herdsmen land for grazing.
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by Bizibi(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
GoroTango:
These clashes are bound to reoccur unless cattle colonies are established by the FG and States for the Fulani. Anything short of this will not work. RIP to the dead
hehehehehe!!!!
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by Expsbterror(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
gbolly0001:
This is bad

Wants or has already allocated a 15000 hectare to them at adavi and ajaokuta axis... As I read.

Dat guy is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by STORM2(f): 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
ANOWEDGREAT:

Nigeria is really at war but we don't know it yet Lord have mercy.
This is just the truth. It's not even just Nigeria...there is a world war happening but everyone is pretending not to notice. If it's not a plane being highjacked it's a bomb exploding or gun men in a church shooting priests. We need to understand that there is a war going on. Cos if not we'll soon be extinct. I wonder how someone will come and insist that they must graze on MY farm. But you have a country....carry your cattle to Saudi Arabia and leave us alone. Its crazy.

1 Like

Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by Evacroft: 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
The people behind fulani herdsmen,the perpetrators,buhari,yahaya bello.will all be visited be strange illness.
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by stieyven(m): 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
simonlee:
Imagine how people are butchered and burnt... and someone said we have a commander in chief in this country.

may God repay Buhari... and that useless Governor!
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by joinnow: 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
I really tire for this country.
God why did you bring me to this shithole?
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by Ken4Christ: 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
And APC still won in most recent elections. Are we really ready for a new change?
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by Ola514(m): 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
I am still waiting for Bello to respond
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by ForesightLTD: 12:01am On Mar 17, 2018
The president doesn't know that this kind of killing is happening in Nigeria.
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by bellotaofeek: 1:57am On Mar 17, 2018
eleojo23:
And Yahaya Bello wants to give these herdsmen land for cattle colony.

That guy is just insane.

Yaya Bello should be recalled and not Dino
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by bishopsele84: 3:11am On Mar 17, 2018
Ethnic cleansing,Mr mumu Buhari weldone oh you do well
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by Fash20: 3:16am On Mar 17, 2018
What the fuvk is happening this country...

SHAME ON PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI,
SHAME ON GOVERNOR YAHAYA BELLO,
SHAME ON NIGERIAN POLICE,
SHAME ON NIGERIAN MILITARY,
SHAME ON ALL NIGERIANS...

for not doing anything on this issue of Fulani herdsmen issue...

1 Like

Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by kechywillz(m): 8:07am On Mar 17, 2018
I feel like throwing up,this is becoming alarming,it's time to call UN to assist Nigerian citizen,the government is not bothered on how to curb these menace
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by younggodtrevor(m): 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
truth is, Nigeria has never been united, what we're getting now is just a visual public statement.
we haven't lost our nation, we just never had it.
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by Slickest(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
flowbjones:
Can Nigeria know peace?
only peaceful people kno peace
Only God fearing ppl kno peace
Only ppl with a heart kno peace
Only ppl wit feelings kno peace
Only ppl dat dont discriminate kno peace
Nigeria can not kno peace

1 Like

Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by Oyioche(m): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
This is man inhumanity to man.May their souls rest in peace
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by armourcop: 9:26am On Mar 20, 2018
These killings are getting out of hand. So sad
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by blessedmeme: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
Reelmii:
ME, if only u can vote for me

Who are you?
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by blessedmeme: 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
Reelmii:
ME, if only u can vote for me

Who are you?
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:56am On Jan 30, 2020
Is it that Buhari is caused or is it that Nigeria is a caused nation. Ever since Buhari came on board, the rate of killing is alarming. Boko, SARS, military, now fulani.
I'm just tired of this naija, just take a very look at those killed, they died why trying to feed themselves.
Re: Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) by PISSY: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lord have mercy on my country , so unfortunate that disease kill other people in the world while my country fellow humans are viruses who value cattle than humans ,Oluwa save us from the hands of our death committee (government)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.