Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 (57463 Views)

Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Elxandre(m): 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Rexnegro:
it is still a tap in with scissors kick.... he should try dribble like two three defenders and score outside the box this season let see ...
He has done it and more in his younger days.

Be like u just start dey watch ball.

3 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by WAPKOSHCOMNG(m): 11:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
Elxandre:

You are being unfair if you expect a 33 year old man to have the agility of a 25 year old.
Even Messi has arguably lost a lot of his destructive ability, and he's not even 31 yet, and that's despite his low centre of gravity, which gives short guys like him an advantage.

Meanwhile, Ronaldo played on the wings and was a spectacular dribbler for most of his Career, and almost singlehandedly carried madrid for many seasons.

I wonder if you started watching footie only a few years ago.

I doubt you understand that Ronaldo has scored almost all Madrid goals in the UCL this season.
If that isn't applausible what is?
I don't know why Barça fan's hate cr7 undecided i just don't get it?

4 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Meyuwa25: 12:03am On Apr 04, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Messi and his fans won't sleep well tonight

What a goal shocked shocked shocked shocked

i swear na we get am this year

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by chukzyfcbb: 12:06am On Apr 04, 2018
maynia:

Ronaldo has more goals and assist than Messi in champions league
He has more career goals than him
More country goals than him

I am arrogant, and I have proof to back it up.. What do you have!?
no vex this is what I have. hehe

When next you mention goals make sure you add games so people can see the true picture.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by charlesm91(m): 12:06am On Apr 04, 2018
Wow the Ronaldo hate is strong. Anyway, he feeds off it and that's why he's successful.

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by chukzyfcbb: 12:09am On Apr 04, 2018
MrMystrO:

Your king trying to Imitate the REAL KING - Injury Straight!

Shut your Trap
If I were Madrid fan, I too would also hate a player who messed up one of my best defenders that lead to a Goal wearing ONE BOOT ONLY.

I understand truly how you feel

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by coolh3ad(m): 12:18am On Apr 04, 2018
dukeprince50:
if i ever choose any championship team for bet again make amadioha squeeze my throat

Championship and Holland erste divisie will forever be a NO! NO!! For me.....
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 04, 2018
NoDulling4here:

I watched that game and I must admit real Madrid were a bit unlucky in that match while Barcelona was.
It is one of those matches when things just refuse to go your way despite your best efforts.

Barcelona this season is the worst I have seen in recent times; compared to barca some seasons ago.

I have been saying this. Barca of this season isn't that exceptional. They are just lucky I guess.

4 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Jeferious: 12:21am On Apr 04, 2018
Elxandre:

You are being unfair if you expect a 33 year old man to have the agility of a 25 year old.
Even Messi has arguably lost a lot of his destructive ability, and he's not even 31 yet, and that's despite his low centre of gravity, which gives short guys like him an advantage.

Meanwhile, Ronaldo played on the wings and was a spectacular dribbler for most of his Career, and almost singlehandedly carried madrid for many seasons.

I wonder if you started watching footie only a few years ago.

I doubt you understand that Ronaldo has scored almost all Madrid goals in the UCL this season.
If that isn't applausible what is?
I wasn't comparing Ronaldo with Messi. Point where I mentioned Messi in that comment you just quoted and make me a liar.

Ronaldo is an impressive goal machine, arguably the best goal machine of all time. But that is where his contributions to soccer stops currently. Of course he's not a good passer of the ball, neither is he a playmaker or a nice dribbler. Just goals. That is the crux of my criticism.

Marcelo, Carvajal, Modric, Casemiro etc. are the ones who make thing happen. They are a very critical part of the Madrid team. They work very hard on field, and cover more distance. Next time you praise CR7, praise them too. Praise them more sef

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Duru009(m): 12:31am On Apr 04, 2018
Who is the best in the world right Now!

Likes for Ronaldo and shares for Messi

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Jeferious: 12:32am On Apr 04, 2018
maynia:

No be distance again Bro? . So throughout the year there was no sublime goal?
No outside shot
Free kick weren't scored!
Or solo goals weren't scored?

What special technique?
is he the first to do it?

All this argument just to prove that Ronaldo cannot win the puskas.. Even sport analyst they hail the goal,
You don't understand the concept of the 'Puskas' award. Solo goals hardly win the award, else Messi for don win like two at least.

I expected you to find out other goals that competed with Giroud's, especially the uniqueness of manner in which they were scored. But you no do am.

As for Puskas award, no be me dey give am. You can wait for some months as see if Ronaldo's goal would win it for him
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by toluwalana1: 12:40am On Apr 04, 2018
Jeferious:
I wasn't comparing Ronaldo with Messi. Point where I mentioned Messi in that comment you just quoted and make me a liar.

Ronaldo is an impressive goal machine, arguably the best goal machine of all time. But that is where his contributions to soccer stops currently. Of course he's not a good passer of the ball, neither is he a playmaker or a nice dribbler. Just goals. That is the crux of my criticism.

Marcelo, Carvajal, Modric, Casemiro etc. are the ones who make thing happen. They are a very critical part of the Madrid team. They work very hard on field, and cover more distance. Next time you praise CR7, praise them too. Praise them more sef
Arondizuogu:

I have been saying this. Barca of this season isn't that exceptional. They are just lucky I guess.
seems u really oblivious of the fact that cr7 was 1 of d most skillful players and best dribblers in the game be4 turning age31..he was a winger known for his pace, trickery, powerful rocket like shots and good cross and has a whole lot of assists to his name... if in doubt just Google Search how many assist Ronaldo has... what made Ronaldo special then was that traditionally a winger doesn't score 40-50 goals... but Ronaldo was an exception... he could and did season after season.. all types of goal u can think of.. solo goals, 30yard-40yard rockets... back heels and flicks...headers.. freekicks, tap ins..right foot, left foot... that "no7" Ronaldo that played from d wings is may favorite model /type Of Ronaldo.. kinda like a Neymar now but with more goal scoring sense and powerful shot and aerial ability.... but baba is 33 ..he had to evolve to a no9 to lengthen his career and he is d best at it.... he may not make d scintillating runs or trademark flicks and step overs like he used to.. but baba dey deliver.... probably u didn't know that d most important contribution in a football game is goals...u can have all possession and dribbles in d world if d ball doesnt end in d background of d network.. no1 cares.. u can ask d emilson of Brazil those years....y Messi is special is cause he puts d ball at d back of d net..every other thing is additional

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by toluwalana1: 12:55am On Apr 04, 2018
toluwalana1:
seems u really oblivious of the fact that cr7 was 1 of d most skillful players and best dribblers in the game be4 turning age31..he was a winger known for his pace, trickery, powerful rocket like shots and good cross and has a whole lot of assists to his name... if in doubt just Google Search how many assist Ronaldo has... what made Ronaldo special then was that traditionally a winger doesn't score 40-50 goals... but Ronaldo was an exception... he could and did season after season.. all types of goal u can think of.. solo goals, 30yard-40yard rockets... back heels and flicks...headers.. freekicks, tap ins..right foot, left foot... that "no7" Ronaldo that played from d wings is may favorite model /type Of Ronaldo.. kinda like a Neymar now but with more goal scoring sense and powerful shot and aerial ability.... but baba is 33 ..he had to evolve to a no9 to lengthen his career and he is d best at it.... he may not make d scintillating runs or trademark flicks and step overs like he used to.. but baba dey deliver.... probably u didn't know that d most important contribution in a football game is goals...u can have all possession and dribbles in d world if d ball doesnt end in d background of d network.. no1 cares.. u can ask d emilson of Brazil those years....y Messi is special is cause he puts d ball at d back of d net..every other thing is additional
do u remember around 2009-2012/2013..iniesta and Xavi were still at Dere pick and it seemed every body in Barça was working for Messi.. if sanchez or Pedro have a clear cut shooting opportunity, dey would rather lay it back to Messi.... and many pple used to say when Iniesta and Xavi leave that Messi won't perform at his peak... that was 1 of d reason barca didn't perform well at ucl recently.. because teams like Chelsea and athletico knew that if they isolated Messi.. nobody in Barça will score .. that d reason Messi had to evolve his game too from a false nine to a pseudo no10..the reason Barça got a Neymar and Suarez so Messi can turn kinda a provider

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 04, 2018
Jeferious:
You don't understand the concept of the 'Puskas' award. Solo goals hardly win the award, else Messi for don win like two at least.

I expected you to find out other goals that competed with Giroud's, especially the uniqueness of manner in which they were scored. But you no do am.

As for Puskas award, no be me dey give am. You can wait for some months as see if Ronaldo's goal would win it for him
K
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by LustreChris(m): 1:35am On Apr 04, 2018
samisj4real:
Its being Messi since day1 bro...

Ronaldo is good but its a crime to humanity to compare him to messi

Bro, it has never been a crime and never will it be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Jsucre(m): 1:41am On Apr 04, 2018
Jeferious:
Ronaldo is a super player, I admit that. He's hardworking too. Agreed. But I don't understand the hype about his hardworking part. Does he cover more distance than the other 21 players on the field during a match?

Ronaldo is not as hardworking as the media puts it. In reality, he's a very economical player, and he's shining on the strength of others. Otherwise, justify why a player, who is supposed to be at the wings providing crosses and passes for the team's ultimate striker, would always lurking in the opponent's penalty box. Or is he, and not Benezema, now Madrid's top 9?

If you can answer the above question without sentiments, you'd definitely want to take something away from the praises you shower on CR7. Marcelo and Carvajal are the real hard workers. They attack, they defend. They bear a very large chunk of providing attacking opportunities for Madrid, and they are also responsible for making sure that opponent's wingers don't do much damage from the flanks. If you really mean to shower praises, give them their due- lion share for that matter.

I don't even want to talk about Modric and Casemiro: it takes more than being a good midfielder to shut out Dybala. Of course you would ignore Varane and Ramos, because to mark Higuain is a very easy task(rolls eyes).

In conclusion, Ronaldo is not as hardworking as he is hyped. He's more economical with his strengths than you are being told. And he may be the club's highest goalscorer, but not their best player. And that acrobatic goal is not more 'Puskas' than Eriksen's and Ibrahimovic's long range efforts last week for Tottenham and LA Galaxy respectively.

chisox! na where I go start answer o. anyways, your matter is like buhari govt is not corrupt, wetin come cause reccesion ?
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by cameeeeel(m): 2:52am On Apr 04, 2018
STILESGANG:
Players score this type of goal everytime. I'm sure if it was Ronaldo that scored ibrahimovic goal during the weekend. We will not hear word again
dis type of a goal comes special time not every times.... moreover, who dey watch MLS self.... i only read abt Xlatan goal
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by SternProphet: 3:16am On Apr 04, 2018
Jeferious:

Ya. I agree 100% with this analysis. Those four names especially Marcelo are exceptional always. You are a very good observer of the game.
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Fxwarrior: 3:52am On Apr 04, 2018
maynia:

Ooh
Lol Suarez
Ronaldo was the fastest to reach 200/300

You posted El clasico,that means you have posted LA liga

Ronaldo has more hat tricks than Messi in LA liga despite messi using 3+ season before him

Hehehehe. Guy some arguments are better not started. Messi came into the first leg of their UCL and things changed like he does miracles and he's currently the highest goal scorer in their league. There's a reason why they are sitting on top of their league table over 12 points away from Real.
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by martineverest(m): 5:48am On Apr 04, 2018
BlackManta:

barca wetin grin

you cant compare Chelsea and Roma with PSG and Juventus.

Barca never face tough team.

Real Madrid is the bulldozer in UCL this season.
mind u,Chelsea and Roma were in same team with atletico.

Chelsea,Juventus and Madrid have all conceeded 3 goals each from Barca this season

Barca has beaten Sevilla,Chelsea,atletico,real Madrid,Juventus and real sociedad(most difficult team for Barca for the past 11 yrs)
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by martineverest(m): 5:49am On Apr 04, 2018
NoDulling4here:

Is it the same Barcelona that was struggling against Sevilla last weekend?
yea,,,same Sevilla Bayern are also struggling to beat

Chelsea, Juventus and Madrid have all conceeded 3 u replied goals from Barca....don't forget atletico and valencia too
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by PeteHumphrey(m): 5:56am On Apr 04, 2018
Juventus go still qualify......☝who's with me? �
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by blessurance(m): 6:13am On Apr 04, 2018
STILESGANG:
Who cares, Messi can go goalless for a whole season and still be better than Ronaldo. Na by tapins?

tell them o. we are talking about best footballer, you are talking about some lucky goal scored once in a blue moon. why did ronaldinho win worldbest without scoring lots of goals, the reason is football has been reduced to only goal scoring. Soccer is more than tapins. facts

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Kingsley1000(m): 6:20am On Apr 04, 2018
[quote author=Jeferious post=66411275] Ronaldo is a super player, I admit that. He's hardworking too. Agreed. But I don't understand the hype about his hardworking part. Does he cover more distance than the other 21 players on the field during a match?

Ronaldo is not as hardworking as the media puts it. In reality, he's a very economical player, and he's shining on the strength of others. Otherwise, justify why a player, who is supposed to be at the wings providing crosses and passes for the team's ultimate striker, would always lurking in the opponent's penalty box. Or is he, and not Benezema, now Madrid's top 9?

If you can answer the above question without sentiments, you'd definitely want to take something away from the praises you shower on CR7. Marcelo and Carvajal are the real hard workers. They attack, they defend. They bear a very large chunk of providing attacking opportunities for Madrid, and they are also responsible for making sure that opponent's wingers don't do much damage from the flanks
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 04, 2018
PeteHumphrey:
Juventus go still qualify......☝who's with me? �

You're on your own my brother.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by STILESGANG: 6:22am On Apr 04, 2018
toluwalana1:
The only time Ronaldo was skillful and ever a winger was in Manchester United and maybe his first 2 seasons in Madrid. Ronaldo is a striker and he pushes benzene to the wings. Abi why is a so called winger always on the box 24/7.The rest of your writeup is pretty much emotional jargons.
I would rate net marketing ahead of tapinaldo when it comes to been a more exciting and complete footballer. Ronaldo should be compared with other goal machines like Gerd muller and ferenc puskas and should never be mentioned in the Goat list.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by saabright(m): 6:36am On Apr 04, 2018
encryptjay:
God of Champions league
Ronaldo!!!!
who's Messi?

if u are sentimental, same way u appreciate Rinaldo, u will also appreciate messi....cos they are both football greats...
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Jeferious: 6:43am On Apr 04, 2018
toluwalana1:
If goals are the most important thing, why is it that Ferenc Puskas, Gerd Muller, Di Stefano etc. are not recognized whenever the 'GOAT' title is mentioned? Why is it that Maradona, Messi and Zidane are considered than those three I just mentioned? Why is it that Suarez didn't win the ballon d' or in 2015/2016 football season since he scored more goals than Ronaldo and every one else?

Inasmuch as goals are important, a player should be able to make other contributions to the match, and this is what makes Messi better than Ronaldo. If you treat these other aspects as not so important, then Ronaldo can pick the ball deep down from his defence and run at the opponent's goal to score while avoiding challenges from them.

It's just people are hardly fair in their analysis whenever Messi or Ronaldo are mentioned. If you ignore what their teammates bring to the table as well, you've completely missed it. Even on their not-so-good days, you'd still see morons focusing on them. Do you know that Samuel Umtiti had a better performance than Messi this season? His only bad day was against Sevilla. Still Messi would still be touted by fanatics as Barca's best performer this season. I've criticised Ronaldo enough, so I don't want to talk about him anymore. Same way some people would find it hard to appreciate the fact the De Gea is Man. United's best player by far.

See, if you want to make a good analysis of football, try to watch a football match on your own. Put sentiments aside, as well as ignore hype. The 21st century media has a way of making black look white. A defender is supposed to defend. If he does it well, he is a good defender. If he does more than defender, such as providing attacking options for his team like Marcelo does, he deserves extra credit. Same with a midfielder...he is supposed to be the link between the attack and the defence. If he fulfils this role well, he is a good midfielder. If he brings more to the table like shielding the defence like Kante, Busquets and Casemiro does, then he is exceptional.

It is a defective and dangerous thing to say that scoring goals alone makes one best player. Some ambitious defenders and midfielder would see this as a slight and might frolic very high into the field to get a goal to their name, putting their position at the risk of being exploited. Rather, appreciate footballers according to the demands of the position they play.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by anigbajumo(m): 6:51am On Apr 04, 2018
andrew444:
Omo see Ronaldo goal,best goal I have seen this season oo,Madrid already in the semis,see you guys there.

Ronaldo is something else....comming from a Barca and Messi fan.

Barca fan, keep on fooling urself there...
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Coutinho14: 6:57am On Apr 04, 2018
BlackManta:

barca wetin grin

you cant compare Chelsea and Roma with PSG and Juventus.

Barca never face tough team.

Real Madrid is the bulldozer in UCL this season.
both Madrid and juve have collected 3 vs barca
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by rawlineo2000(m): 6:57am On Apr 04, 2018
If you don't step forward you will always remain in the same place. Check my signature
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by anigbajumo(m): 6:57am On Apr 04, 2018
maynia:

Ronaldo do scores solo goals.. But has messi in his entire career scored a 40 yard goal?

Has ronaldo in his entire career dribble every player from midfield together with keeper nd scored ??

Take a look @Zlatan bicycle kick that no one in history has ever score b4 from a very wide range,nothing special about ronaldo goal even giroud did the same just last season,ordinary giroud....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM_5tJncHww

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Leicester City (4 - 3) On 11th August 2017 / Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.