Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,825 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 (57474 Views)

Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 04, 2018
martineverest:
yea,,,same Sevilla Bayern are also struggling to beat

Chelsea, Juventus and Madrid have all conceeded 3 u replied goals from Barca....don't forget atletico and valencia too
Did you watch Sevilla vs Barcelona last weekend?
And can you compare it to Sevilla vs Bayern last night?
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by mickenz: 7:00am On Apr 04, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]*Cristiano Ronaldo vs Leo Messi in court* Judge: Have any of you won the Golden ball? Ronaldo: Yes, 5 times. Messi: Yes, 5 times as well. Judge: Have any of you won the Golden Boot? Ronaldo: Yes, 4 times. Messi: Same here. Judge: How many individual trophies have you each won? Ronaldo: 16. Messi: 13. Judge: Have any of you played for another club’s first team besides your current one? Ronaldo: Yes! Sporting CP in Portugal first division and Manchester United in BPL. Messi: No! Only Barcelona. Judge: Have any of you won a title with your national team? Ronaldo: Yes! We won Portugal’s firstever European Championship. Messi: No! Judge: How many goals have each of you scored for your respective teams? Ronaldo: Should I count the goals I’ve scored for Man United and Sporting? Judge: No. Only for Real Madrid. Ronaldo: 427 goals in 421 appearances or 9 seasons. Messi: 534 goals in 617 appearances or 14 seasons. Judge: Who has scored more hat- tricks in La Liga? Ronaldo: Me. 35 in La Liga. Messi: Ronaldo has. I’ve scored 28. Judge: Which is the most prestigious competition in club football? Ronaldo: Champions League. Messi: Champions League. Judge: Have any of you won Champions League? Ronaldo: Yes, 4 times in total with 2 different teams. Once with Man United and 3 times with Madrid. Messi: Yes, 4 times as well with Barcelona only. Judge: Who has scored more goals in the CL between the two of you? Ronaldo: I’ve scored 114 goals in the CL. Messi: I’ve scored 97. Judge: Who has more assists between the two of you in the CL? Ronaldo: I have 38. Messi: Ronaldo has. I have 26. Judge: Who has scored more goals in total in the CL finals? Ronaldo: Me! Messi: Ronaldo. Judge: Which one of you have scored more free kicks? Ronaldo: I have. Messi: Ronaldo has. Judge: Most goals with weak foot? Ronaldo: Me, I think. Messi: (Nods in agreement). Judge: Most goals from outside of the box? Ronaldo: Me.. again! Messi: Ronaldo. Judge: Who has scored more headers? Ronaldo: Is that a serious question? Messi: ... Judge: Who has a better penalty conversion rate? Ronaldo: I think I do. I’ve scored 82% of the penalties I’ve taken. Messi: I’ve scored 77% of the penalties I’ve taken. Judge: Which one of you have scored the most goals in total during your career? Ronaldo: I think I have. 628 goals. Messi: I’ve scored 595. Judge: How many football records do each of you hold in total for both club and country? Ronaldo: 146 Messi: 110 Judge: Well, after analyzing all of the facts that have been presented to me. I can only draw one conclusion when it comes to comparing you both as football players. That conclusion is that Ronaldo is the better player in almost every category. When it comes to goal scoring and accolades for both club and country, Ronaldo comes out on top. Messi, you are without a doubt Barcelona’s best player of all time. But certainly not the world’s best ever. That is clearly Ronaldo at the moment. Messi: But I am younger than Ronaldo and haven’t played as many matches as him. Judge: I understand that, but until you surpass his goal scoring records & win as many trophies both individually and collectively as he has, then Ronaldo will, according to the statistics, be considered as the best football player of all time. Until then, keep pushing on and you just might be able to achieve just as much as Ronaldo! P.S: Na share I share ooo, so don't attack/argue with me, attack/argue with the Judge biko!!

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by mickenz: 7:02am On Apr 04, 2018
Teacher >> What is a machine? Student >> A machine is a device that performs or assists in the performance of human tasks, whether physical or computational, laborious or for entertainment. Teacher >> Give me am example... Student >> <b>Cristiano Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by andrew444(m): 7:02am On Apr 04, 2018
anigbajumo:

Barca fan, keep on fooling urself there...

I saw a lovely goal and I give credit to it,I repeat my self I am a Barca fan and I am not here to argue with you or any one,I am not here to argue Ronaldo or Messi because that's what you are trying to do

Na your papa dey fool him self.....Your papa na BASTARD oloshi.....IDIOT
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by mickenz: 7:03am On Apr 04, 2018
Ronaldo' 1st goal made Madrid fans happy... Ronaldo's 2nd goal Made Juventus fans happy... Ronaldo's Last Miss Made Barka Dogs Happy... True complete player who makes everyone happy # Massive_Respect # LEGEND

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 04, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

What you would say is this Barca is not as entertaining as you know them for, don't use the word Worst because when I start bringing out stats. you would run inside.

Playing beautifully football doesn't guarantee trophies, we played lots of tiki taka but people mocked our defense. It was a common saying that Barca no get defense, even a pry 6 child must have heard this saying.

But this season Barcelona's defense is fuc.king rock solid, and it's not just the defenders ItS the defensive tactics.

Mind you this Barcelona is still unbeaten in LA liga and UCL competitions. At the start of the season, people wrote them off because of how they ended. Yes they may not be that exciting as you have known them for but they have been more precise and accurate!.

You lack the technical intelligence to speak on football
Maybe "worst" is a little exaggerated, but Barcelona have been lucky in at least these three games:

Vs Chelsea 2nd leg
Vs Real Madrid when they won 3-0 and
Vs Sevilla last weekend which Sevilla should have won at least 5-2

Barcelona will have a point to prove when they meet Man City or Bayern or Madrid again.

3 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by anigbajumo(m): 7:07am On Apr 04, 2018
CEOconcord:

So you took time to write this rubbish.

1) You are very hard-working my brother - in bringing down others effort. Having you as a co-worker could be very dangerous. Your breed is the deadly type. Easy to spot

2) You are more economical with the truth.

Deal with it. If Messi had scored such a goal, u will never let day break.

Messi had score solo goal more than that, nothing special about that goal,NA today u dey watch football?? Giroud,Rooney,Suarez even zlatan had scored that same goal from 30 yards...
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by martineverest(m): 7:09am On Apr 04, 2018
NoDulling4here:

Did you watch Sevilla vs Barcelona last weekend?
And can you compare it to Sevilla vs Bayern last night?
Sevilla at home is always hard for Barca to beat...beside,Barca players were already tired after the break

was Madrid able to beat sevilla...at least,Barca beat Dem 2nil is first leg
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Naxtrad(m): 7:10am On Apr 04, 2018
The video has been blocked by UEFA for advert purpose...
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by encryptjay(m): 7:13am On Apr 04, 2018
saabright:

if u are sentimental, same way u appreciate Rinaldo, u will also appreciate messi....cos they are both football greats...
I appreciate Messi too bro

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by anigbajumo(m): 7:14am On Apr 04, 2018
andrew444:

I saw a lovely goal and I give credit to it,I repeat my self I am a Barca fan and I am not here to argue with you or any one,I am not here to argue Ronaldo or Messi because that's what you are trying to do

Na your papa dey fool him self.....Your papa na BASTARD oloshi.....IDIOT

Monkey,to include that u are barca fan shows that ur cerebrum needs little adjustment, hail ronaldo no one cares but include barca fan means ur stupidity is classic.Wat of if u watch zlatan goal over the weekend, am sure u will run mad....

slowpoke old fool,NA ur Mama be bastard coz am sure uno gat papa,as ur mama be bastard am sure u are also bastard....son of slowpoke old fool...
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by andrew444(m): 7:30am On Apr 04, 2018
NoDulling4here:

Maybe "worst" is a little exaggerated, but Barcelona have been lucky in at least these three games:

Vs Chelsea 2nd leg
Vs Real Madrid when they won 3-0 and
Vs Sevilla last weekend which Sevilla should have won at least 5-2

Barcelona will have a point to prove when they meet Man City or Bayern or Madrid again.

Nothing special about Bayern
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by anigbajumo(m): 7:31am On Apr 04, 2018
andrew444:

Na d one wey I see na him I praise okay,kill your self.

I am not the cause of your frustration,I already saw 3 slowpoke on your profile,Monkey,your generation na bastard,if your mama abort you e for better,you are a wasted child okay,I am not the cause of your problems in life,OLOSHI.....I repeat my self I am a Barca fan,I did not watch the mls to see ibro goal Na wetin I watch live I go talk okay.

BASTARD

Go and die with ur stupid nd useless ashawo mother that giv birth to a bastard like you,I blame that wasted sperm from ur animalistic father.... BASTARD!!
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Jeferious: 7:31am On Apr 04, 2018
Jsucre:

chisox! na where I go start answer o. anyways, your matter is like buhari govt is not corrupt, wetin come cause reccesion ?
Is this the best counter-argument you can muster?
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by fabdozie: 7:32am On Apr 04, 2018
Ronaldo is king
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by andrew444(m): 7:33am On Apr 04, 2018
anigbajumo:

Go and die with ur stupid nd useless ashawo mother that giv birth to a bastard like you,I blame that wasted sperm from ur animalistic father.... BASTARD!!

Chai e pain am.....Ugly monkey

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Jafro(m): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2018
Miremoses1:
Juventus 0-3 Real madrid

Real Madrid 4-1 juventus.

Wizard!!

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by anigbajumo(m): 7:42am On Apr 04, 2018
andrew444:

Chai e pain am.....Ugly monkey

Lol,go and hug transformer together with ur miserable mother,madt dog

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by andrew444(m): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2018
anigbajumo:

Lol,go and hug transformer together with ur miserable mother,madt dog

Frustration wan kill you,it's already written all over you,face your suffer alone,you can keep on hating on my comment okay....your mama go dey do ashawo somewhere to feed you....I am done with you kid
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by anigbajumo(m): 7:49am On Apr 04, 2018
andrew444:

Frustration wan kill you,it's already written all over you,face your suffer alone,you can keep on hating on my comment okay....your mama go dey do ashawo somewhere to feed you....I am done with you kid

Monkey wat are u waiting for, go nd hug transformer nah,can't wait to see ur graphic pic on NL together with ur stupid useless nd ashawo mother.....certified old fool,gerrout here.....
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by YhungPablo(m): 7:56am On Apr 04, 2018
andrew444:
Omo see Ronaldo goal,best goal I have seen this season oo,Madrid already in the semis,see you guys there.

Ronaldo is something else....comming from a Barca and Messi fan.
mtcheew
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by ZZ22: 8:09am On Apr 04, 2018
Jeferious:
If goals are the most important thing, why is it that Ferenc Puskas, Gerd Muller, Di Stefano etc. are not recognized whenever the 'GOAT' title is mentioned? Why is it that Maradona, Messi and Zidane are considered than those three I just mentioned? Why is it that Suarez didn't win the ballon d' or in 2015/2016 football season since he scored more goals than Ronaldo and every one else?

Inasmuch as goals are important, a player should be able to make other contributions to the match, and this is what makes Messi better than Ronaldo. If you treat these other aspects as not so important, then Ronaldo can pick the ball deep down from his defence and run at the opponent's goal to score while avoiding challenges from them.

It's just people are hardly fair in their analysis whenever Messi or Ronaldo are mentioned. If you ignore what their teammates bring to the table as well, you've completely missed it. Even on their not-so-good days, you'd still see morons focusing on them. Do you know that Samuel Umtiti had a better performance than Messi this season? His only bad day was against Sevilla. Still Messi would still be touted by fanatics as Barca's best performer this season. I've criticised Ronaldo enough, so I don't want to talk about him anymore. Same way some people would find it hard to appreciate the fact the De Gea is Man. United's best player by far.

See, if you want to make a good analysis of football, try to watch a football match on your own. Put sentiments aside, as well as ignore hype. The 21st century media has a way of making black look white. A defender is supposed to defend. If he does it well, he is a good defender. If he does more than defender, such as providing attacking options for his team like Marcelo does, he deserves extra credit. Same with a midfielder...he is supposed to be the link between the attack and the defence. If he fulfils this role well, he is a good midfielder. If he brings more to the table like shielding the defence like Kante, Busquets and Casemiro does, then he is exceptional.

It is a defective and dangerous thing to say that scoring goals alone makes one best player. Some ambitious defenders and midfielder would see this as a slight and might frolic very high into the field to get a goal to their name, putting their position at the risk of being exploited. Rather, appreciate footballers according to the demands of the position they play.

flawed, boring and emotional analysis. Do you know Pele? is he in the GOAT list? what has kept his name there if not his goals? why did you avoid his name? See let me tell you CR7 is epitome of what an exceptional footballer should be and who the upcoming ones should emulate.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Smartwin: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2018
No be Ronaldo first score that kind goal na [color=#990000][/color]...I don't know why everyone is making sound like an ambulance, just Waite for Messi goal soon , you go know say goal dy pass goal
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 04, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Hehehehe. Guy some arguments are better not started. Messi came into the first leg of their UCL and things changed like he does miracles and he's currently the highest goal scorer in their league. There's a reason why they are sitting on top of their league table over 12 points away from Real.

Who has most goals in Europe now with lesser games ooo?
Who ?
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 04, 2018
anigbajumo:

Has ronaldo in his entire career dribble every player from midfield together with keeper nd scored ??

Take a look @Zlatan bicycle kick that no one in history has ever score b4 from a very wide range,nothing special about ronaldo goal even giroud did the same just last season,ordinary giroud....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM_5tJncHww

Go and check his first goal in sporting and come back novice

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Jsucre(m): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2018
Jeferious:
Is this the best counter-argument you can muster?

I go reply you later , I dey fry okra right now biko.
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 04, 2018
martineverest:
Sevilla at home is always hard for Barca to beat...beside,Barca players were already tired after the break

was Madrid able to beat sevilla...at least,Barca beat Dem 2nil is first leg

Sevilla players didn't go for international break abi
Chai
See excuse?.chisos

Na only Barcelona players go international break

And yes we beat sevilla
5--0
5--0
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by martineverest(m): 8:26am On Apr 04, 2018
maynia:

Sevilla players didn't go for international break abi
Chai
See excuse?.chisos

Na only Barcelona players go international break

And yes we beat sevilla
5--0
5--0
most Sevilla players didn't make their national team squad...
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 04, 2018
SternProphet:

Ya. I agree 100% with this analysis. Those four names especially Marcelo are exceptional always. You are a very good observer of the game.

And it's only Messi that works in Barcelona abi

Sergio busquets no dey work?
Re: Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 04, 2018
ZZ22:
flawed, boring and emotional analysis. Do you know Pele? is he in the GOAT list? what has kept his name there if not his goals? why did you avoid his name? See let me tell you CR7 is epitome of what an exceptional footballer should be and who the upcoming ones should emulate.

that guy you quoted got a point..

He is right...
Leave sentiment...
You are too emotional to assimiliate what he is trying to say..

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Leicester City (4 - 3) On 11th August 2017 / Champions League Draw On 25th August 2016 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.