Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) (29287 Views)

Mentality Ill Patient Commits Suicide On Top Of Mast In Oyo State(Pics) / Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) / I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by ifyan(m): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
Change

Have you noticed the rate of suicide in this change regime is very high and it's Mostly the northern part of the country.

Change! Change! Change! We want change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by inoki247: 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
Jump I will catch you.. Shebi u watch this life ur own go worst pass dt one..
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by achillesfoot(m): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
He wanted attention for himself and he got it. He wasn't going to die, he never planned to. He was simply paid by those who want the Governor of Zamfara to step down as the chairman of NGF. `
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by Tunagee(m): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
Tiwaz2:

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2018/03/breaking-young-man-climbs-a-radio-transmission-mast-in-a-suicide-attempt-in-kano-photos/

They should leave him o! They are used to suicide in that part of the country. Its no big deal to dem.
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by SillyMods: 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
patval:
lol...northern brain is quite medieval, after collecting 1000 attendance fee for buhari visit, he has used it all in buying tramadol and come here to commit public nuisance
Kid, you must have been present then. Frustrated things everywhere
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by Freiburger(m): 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
Radio transmission mast? He nor see electric power line?"
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by mechanics(m): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
patval:
lol...northern brain is quite medieval, after collecting 1000 attendance fee for buhari visit, he has used it all in buying tramadol and come here to commit public nuisance
hahahahah, funny.
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by jacyhelen(f): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
Pls be alive to vote for the He+diot again come 2019...Ndi ara!!!.....
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by MDsambo: 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
patval:

So there're Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western brains? never knew till now...
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
patval:

Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
livinglion:
As for me, I rather kill myself to commit suicide
Hahaha ! Somebody help . Guy , which school did you attended ??
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by agarawu23(m): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
This one isn't ready to commit suicide, if u are ready, u will die silently in your room. "ota pia pia" is 50#
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by FarahAideed: 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
The way Sai babarians are attempting suicide calls for great concern ..I hope that's not Yarimo
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by Reelmii: 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
Cope1:
Young man... It is better to kill yaself than to commit suicide
or rather than for him to wait for the fulani herds men to do it for him
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by Ojuororun(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
I GO DIE gringringringringrin;
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
Nigeria army will be like..
this is another way that the Boko Haram are using to gather the public so that they can commit their suicide missions.
Stay clear of such a scene and alert the security agencies.
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by Jabioro: 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
He wanted to commit suicide? If he is serious about committing the suicide he can quietly do that at home,in the forest or jump into deep crocodile river without causing any public stunt .
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
chinjo:
Why did he have to gather crowd before jumping. It is not easy to die o.
for them to see what he want to did now
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by Avedonn: 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
patval:

For your mind u are intelligent abi?
And the likes will make u think as if u made a sensible comment

Why generalize a whole region because of one persons silly act

Stop imitating others coz the insult north with objective
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
once watched a man jump from a radio mast, took just seconds, he died with his eyes opened, so many fractured bones gawking outside his flesh,suicide ain't easy,I hope this man gets help.........but its hilarious all the same, who threatens the government with suicide in this part of the world? they have zero value for human life to start with..
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by kingsaif(m): 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
na him aim be that, to reach nairaland front page.....congrats
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by Dreamzykayz(m): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
MJBOLT:
how can someone name be somalia undecided

it might b typo...it must be samaila meaning samuel in english
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by patval(f): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
SillyMods:

Kid, you must have been present then. Frustrated things everywhere
hmm....one sure thing is that I can't be frustrated to the point of contemplating suicide like your brother in Kano
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by ifymadu: 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
Today they are on the streets welcoming and singing the praises of their leader buhari, tomorrow they want to take their lives as a result of the level of suffering in the land. Them never start to take their lives, they should continue shouting sai baba. Suffering and smiling idiots.
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by topearos(m): 11:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
Dayvhid:
My Chinese friend died yesterday and he said me "我们中国人对我们的小阴茎很满意" after translating it in Chinese language i understand that he said "messi is better than ronaldo"

grin

Haha, if I tell you the real interpretation you go fear.

It means they are satisfied with their small penis
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:08am On Mar 17, 2018
patval:

Much like the advanced southern brain is prone to careless talk and makes their girls open their legs carelessly - when will the bigotry stop.
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by patval(f): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Much like the advanced southern brain is prone to careless talk and makes their girls open their legs carelessly - when will the bigotry stop.

pained aboki spotted.
was I the one that directed your brother's suicide attempt movie?
yes we open our legs to deserving dick not uncircumcised snakes you northern mofos planted on your thigh

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2018
patval:

pained aboki spotted.
was I the one that directed your brother's suicide attempt movie?
yes we open our legs to deserving dick not uncircumcised snakes you northern mofos planted on your thigh

Surprised they give some of you time out of the baby factory where many are known to fully put to use their expertise of leg opening.
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by patval(f): 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Surprised they give some of you time out of the baby factory where many are known to fully put to use their expertise of leg opening.
but we don't produce wretched of earth na, unlike yourself and brothers who are harbingers of all disabilities known to man. Am sure you are either a leprous or an amputee
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
patval:

but we don't produce wretched of earth na, unlike yourself and brothers who are harbingers of all disabilities known to man. Am sure you are either a leprous or an amputee

Of course not; you only produce BASTARDS, illegitimate children born out of wedlock, the shame of society, bred in factories like farm animals, conceived from the fornication between a sperm donor who is likely to be an armed robber, kidnapper or a drug pusher and a mother that is 99.9% certain to be a prostitute; hapless babies born for either the wicked purpose of ritualists or consumption of a barbaric nation yet to rid itself of the savagery of Cannibalism.
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by patval(f): 12:23am On Mar 18, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Of course not; you only produce BASTARDS, illegitimate children born out of wedlock, the shame of society, bred in factories like farm animals, conceived from the fornication between a sperm donor who is likely to be an armed robber, kidnapper or a drug pusher and a mother that is 99.9% certain to be a prostitute; hapless babies born for either the wicked purpose of ritualists or consumption of a barbaric nation yet to rid itself of the savagery of Cannibalism.
lol.....after knacking your forehead seven times daily under the influence of tramadol, codeine and rubber, you people went ahead to introduce wretched beings with eternal deformity into this world. The most funny aspect is that in all your hypocritical holiness, you lots migrate southwards begging for alms from infidels.
If being bastard is a guarantee for an advanced society devoid of wretched primitive social settings, I don't see benefit in holy deformity
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:22am On Mar 18, 2018
patval:

lol.....after knacking your forehead seven times daily under the influence of tramadol, codeine and rubber, you people went ahead to introduce wretched beings with eternal deformity into this world. The most funny aspect is that in all your hypocritical holiness, you lots migrate southwards begging for alms from infidels.
If being bastard is a guarantee for an advanced society devoid of wretched primitive social settings, I don't see benefit in holy deformity

I am not surprised at all; coming from someone from a group of sub-humans with a degraded, debauch, values system that still accommodates Cannibalism, ritualism, Osu cast system and all sorts of evil criminality as normal part of its culture; then of course the huge embarrassing scale of immorality we see from our own perspective pertaining to the illegitimacy of Bastards would obviously compare to nothing to you ppl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phone And Handbag Snatchers Caught In Onitsha, Punished (photos) / Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip / Malaysia Based Nigerians Swindle More Than $11 Million From American Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.