Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) (29290 Views)

Mentality Ill Patient Commits Suicide On Top Of Mast In Oyo State(Pics) / Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) / I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by patval(f): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

I am not surprised at all; coming from someone from a group of sub-humans with a degraded, debauch, values system that still accommodates Cannibalism, ritualism, Osu cast system and all sorts of evil criminality as normal part of its culture; then of course the huge embarrassing scale of immorality we see from our own perspective pertaining to the illegitimacy of Bastards would obviously compare to nothing to you ppl.

hahaha.....rants from a hypocritical pedophile whose life ambition is to tie IED around his waists and shout on top of his voice to his blood sucking demon who takes glory from the blood spilled by his wretched followers on the promise of fresh vagina. stupid creatures, you think if there are fresh vaginas to share in heaven that God Almighty will allow your leprous pricks to defile them
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
patval:

hahaha.....rants from a hypocritical pedophile whose life ambition is to tie IED around his waists and shout on top of his voice to his blood sucking demon who takes glory from the blood spilled by his wretched followers on the promise of fresh vagina. stupid creatures, you think if there are fresh vaginas to share in heaven that God Almighty will allow your leprous pricks to defile them

It is quite ironic that you should refer to me as a paedophile; considering your ancestry from a land of debauchery where paedophilia is the norm rather than an exception; well how else can one explain the constant headline news of fathers not only raping but also impregnating their own daughters as well as the insatiable appetite of your Catholic priests for the anuses of young boys and girls.
This is also quite understandable considering that majority of your girls seem to have been born already spoilt as recent research had confirmed that they already become sexually active by the age of 10 years.
https://www.nairaland.com/3432864/girls-aba-start-sex-age
It won't even surprise me if your dad (assuming you even know him) was the 1st to initiate you into your professional pastime of leg opening.
Ashawo, how market? angry
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by patval(f): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

It is quite ironic that you should refer to me as a paedophile; considering ancestry from a land of debauchery where paedophilia is the norm rather than an exception; well how else can one explain the constant headline news of fathers not only raping but also impregnating their own daughters as well as the insatiable appetite of your Catholic priests for the anuses of young boys and girls.
This is also quite understandable considering that majority of your girls seem to have been born already spoilt as recent research had confirm that they already become sexually active by the age of 10 years.
https://www.nairaland.com/3432864/girls-aba-start-sex-age
It won't even surprise me if your dad (assuming you even know him) was the 1st to initiate you into your professional pastime of leg opening.
Ashawo, how market? angry
among the factors contributing to population control in the world, Fulani herdsmen and alfas have eminent position and both are directly linked to both your religion and tribe. retrogression has been the trademark of your tribe prior to 1960, world donor agents have spent billions of dollars in mitigating the spread of eternal diseases ravaging your tribe with no result, the question is what point should qualify you people as civilised population of 21st century?
your rational guess (if any) is as good as mine
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
patval:

among the factors contributing to population control in the world, Fulani herdsmen and alfas have eminent position and both are directly linked to both your religion and tribe. retrogression has been the trademark of your tribe prior to 1960, world donor agents have spent billions of dollars in mitigating the spread of eternal diseases ravaging your tribe with no result, the question is what point should qualify you people as civilised population of 21st century?
your rational guess (if any) is as good as mine

There are several pointers that distinguish between the civilised and the uncivilised; Cannibalism being universal among them; in fact most even in the animal kingdom refrain from this barbaric act of killing and eating their own species - a despicable savagery which you have not jettison even in the 21st century, what a shame.
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by patval(f): 3:39am On Mar 19, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

There are several pointers that distinguish between the civilised and the uncivilised; Cannibalism being universal among them; in fact most even in the animal kingdom refrain from this barbaric act of killing and eating their own species - a despicable savagery which you have not jettison even in the 21st century, what a shame.
the cannibalism you re shouting is living more within you lots, where on earth is nomadism still in practice other than your tribesmen who vehemently oppose modernism cos of their rooted backwardness.
the diseases in your region alone is enough to keep scientists busy till hundred centuries ahead
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2018
patval:

the cannibalism you re shouting is living more within you lots, where on earth is nomadism still in practice other than your tribesmen who vehemently oppose modernism cos of their rooted backwardness.
the diseases in your region alone is enough to keep scientists busy till hundred centuries ahead

Are you denying that Cannibalism doesn't exist in your devilish region?

Pls remind me where the police had to recently close down a restaurant serving human meat; in case you can't remember, let me remind you (story even made it to Youtube).

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/cannibal-restaurant-with-roasted-human-heads-on-the-menu-shut-down-by-police-9123693.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmhMSLvEDk8

I still maintain that nothing could be more barbaric and backward in all human endeavours than Cannibalism - where human kills and eats another human for pleasure.
Again how could a human being wash the wash a dead person and give another human being that water to drink - is that not how you devilish ppl treat your widows? - Yet you have the audacity to call others backwards.

Ashawo, how market?
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by patval(f): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Are you denying that Cannibalism doesn't exist in your devilish region?

Pls remind me where the police had to recently close down a restaurant serving human meat; in case you can't remember, let me remind you (story even made it to Youtube).

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/cannibal-restaurant-with-roasted-human-heads-on-the-menu-shut-down-by-police-9123693.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmhMSLvEDk8

I still maintain that nothing could be more barbaric and backward in all human endeavours than Cannibalism - where human kills and eats another human for pleasure.
Again how could a human being wash the wash a dead person and give another human being that water to drink - is that not how you devilish ppl treat your widows? - Yet you have the audacity to call others backwards.

Ashawo, how market?

Gambaris...not surprised you don't know what backwardness entails. ask UNICEF and humanitarian agencies how much they spend annually in your wretched region with virtually no improvement to show for it.
chronic backwardness is when a people are stupidly using religion to deprive themselves the chance of progress
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
patval:

Gambaris...not surprised you don't know what backwardness entails. ask UNICEF and humanitarian agencies how much they spend annually in your wretched region with virtually no improvement to show for it.
chronic backwardness is when a people are stupidly using religion to deprive themselves the chance of progress

Backwardness belongs to those who not only Cannibalise and eat themselves but also force their widows to drink the bath water of a dead husband, in order to disprove their primitive suspicion of murder; a backward ppl that still retain the barbaric discriminatory caste system of OSU; who deny their widows and other children to right to inheritance other than the 1st son; a ppl who gravitate to crime just like the duck to water - what a shame; you guys have no right to call yourselves human beings.

LOL, Ashawo, how market.
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by patval(f): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Backwardness belongs to those who not only Cannibalise and eat themselves but also force their widows to drink the bath water of a dead husband, in order to disprove their primitive suspicion of murder; a backward ppl that still retain the barbaric discriminatory caste system of OSU; who deny their widows and other children to right to inheritance other than the 1st son; a ppl who gravitate to crime just like the duck to water - what a shame; you guys have no right to call yourselves human beings.

LOL, Ashawo, how market.

pedophile is a civilization abi?
utter disregard for life is innovation abi?
from health to sport, science and commerce, your region has been lagging behind prior to 1914
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:19am On Mar 20, 2018
patval:

pedophile is a civilization abi?
utter disregard for life is innovation abi?
from health to sport, science and commerce, your region has been lagging behind prior to 1914

You keep repeating the same issues and ignoring the obvious fact that paedophilia only exists as a concept to you lot but not in reality because your girls are just too worwor to even be abused, by age 10 yrs they are already professional prostitutes and their 1st customers are likely to be their own fathers and Catholic priests or pastors - how dare you therefore talk of paedophilia when it comes as second nature to you.

Oh, so breeding Bastards and selling them off like farm animals for as little as 20K is part of your proud civilisation, abi?

BTW, take a look at the picture below; it would tell you how primitive your ancestors were against mine.

Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by adeife16(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
HE IS A F**KING ENGINEER LEAVE HIM SO HE CAN FIX THE F**KING MAST angry
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by patval(f): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

You keep repeating the same issues and ignoring the obvious fact that paedophilia only exists as a concept to you lot but not in reality because your girls are just too worwor to even be abused, by age 10 yrs they are already professional prostitutes and their 1st customers are likely to be their own fathers and Catholic priests or pastors - how dare you therefore talk of paedophilia when it comes as second nature to you.

Oh, so breeding Bastards and selling them off like farm animals for as little as 20K is part of your proud civilisation, abi?

BTW, take a look at the picture below; it would tell you how primitive your ancestors were against mine.
Almajiri is pedophile one of the indices of civilization?
Or is almajiri on the list.
Is like your constant knacking of head on the ground is affecting your psycho
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
patval:

Almajiri is pedophile one of the indices of civilization?
Or is almajiri on the list.
Is like your constant knacking of head on the ground is affecting your psycho

But you were first to bring up the issue of paedophilia by referring to me as a paedophile (check your post)

Yes, kindly keep calling me Almajiri and continue exposing your ignorance (in the foolish believe that you were insulting me); whereas Almajiri simply means Student or Scholar - nothing to be ashamed about.

As for what you were again ignorantly referring to as knocking of the head; kindly refer to the following depiction of some verses of the Bible; you may also want to tell me what your Pope was doing in the second picture.

Agaracha, how market?

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by patval(f): 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

But you were first to bring up the issue of paedophilia by referring to me as a paedophile (check your post)

Yes, kindly keep calling me Almajiri and continue exposing your ignorance (in the foolish believe that you were insulting me); whereas Almajiri simply means Student or Scholar - nothing to be ashamed about.

As for what you were again ignorantly referring to as knocking of the head; kindly refer to the following depiction of some verses of the Bible; you may also want to tell me what your Pope was doing in the second picture.

Agaracha, how market?
not surprised at ur deficiency in comprehension. I now know that begging is an academic career in pervasive tribe
Re: Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:34am On Mar 22, 2018
patval:

not surprised at ur deficiency in comprehension. I now know that begging is an academic career in pervasive tribe

How ironical, imagine this low IQ Agaracha with a seemingly scattered thought process is the one talking about poor comprehension; just take a good look at all your disjointed posts then come back and tell me something; I suppose many of you with Flattened Heads must also suffer from brain damage which may in turn explain for your often skewed perception.

OLosho, how market?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip / Toyota Corolla Stolen In Awka, Anambra (Photo) / Malaysia Based Nigerians Swindle More Than $11 Million From American Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.