Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,341 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Blast N12m Swindler For Insulting Her On Facebook (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Blast N12m Swindler For Insulting Her On Facebook (photos) (386 Views)

Mohbad: Ur Kids Are Drug Addict Kemi Olunloyo Blast Iyabo Ojo Expose Mohbad Wife / Bobrisky Slams Iyabo Ojo For Insulting Her Fans Who Beg For Money / Adunni Ade Replies People Insulting Her For Posting Pictures In Swinsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Blast N12m Swindler For Insulting Her On Facebook (photos) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
Nobody has heard from controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo lately, Recently Kemi Olunloyo blast a N12million fraudster for calling out to her on Social Media. 

It happed that Kemi Olunloyo and the alleged fraudster were inmates in the Port Harcourt Maximum prison and so the lady knew alot about Kemi's Case.

According to Kemi's point of view she felt insulted as the lady had called out to her on facebook, sharing her concern on how bad it was for Kemi Olunloyo in PHMax.

See what Kemi Olunloyo wrote in an IG post:

When the Wardresses and Warders told some inmates that "this woman Kemi is a big woman on social media outside prison and most of you will not be able to talk to her out there" some inmates thought it was a joke. Victoria is a two time EFCC and CID alleged fraudster. ₦12M case she allegedly defrauded a man who also ended up in the men's side. Victoria knows my case well and was in my cell. She is now acting on Facebook even insulting me. She woke up all night doing fake vigils, inmates even calling her a witch etc. She came twice. She was responding to my post yesterday on my arrest anniversary yesterday. She had no idea I would out her. Preys on people who need sureties. Hangs around courts

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG:https://joelsblog.com.ng/kemi-olunloyo-blast-n12m-fraudster-for-calling-out-to-her-on-social-media/

Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Ashewoboy
NwaAmaikpe

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blast N12m Swindler For Insulting Her On Facebook (photos) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Ashewoboy
NwaAmaikpe
Seun
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blast N12m Swindler For Insulting Her On Facebook (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
I don't think we can ever have enough of kemi grin

The drama babe cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blast N12m Swindler For Insulting Her On Facebook (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
shocked

I may never truly find out why Kemi is so problematic.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blast N12m Swindler For Insulting Her On Facebook (photos) by paprika212(f): 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
kemi misunderstood her, or maybe she is holding a grudge against her, who knows whether that woman snatched one of aunty kemi's prison warder boyfriend

(1) (Reply)

HAHAHA!!! Top Model-chika Lann Reveals Her “kiko” Hairstyle Costs N40million! / He Says He Wants To Become President Of Nigeria, What Do You Think ? / Unbelievable See What A Boy Did With Olamide's Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.