Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) (59452 Views)

Racist British Campaign Forgets To Thank Black Doctors & Nurses / Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos) / World’s Hottest Grandmother’, 47, Shares The Secret To Her Age-defying Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
[img]https://1.bp..com/-Dfx-sEwgbJU/Wqunjas6pAI/AAAAAAAAHrE/Kw_ZzHncIbgl5Pf4hVD_zZ9OM93C0K-iACLcBGAs/s1600/5aa8d6a8022eb.JPG[/img]

The common belief is that doctors and Nurses are nerds but these exceptional medical practitioners are proof that you can still slay in your profession.

Some of them are Nigerians schooling and working outside the country.

See more of their photos below.
https://www.nigeriapen.com/2018/03/photos-check-out-some-of-worlds-hottest.html?m=1
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Mynd44: 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
Theu should add Redmosquito to the list

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
average looking ladies but baby mama worthy

please subscribe to my youtube channel and if you need a youtube trainer call my line below i charge 10k for the service

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by sinaj(f): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
I'm evn sick nd need to see these Doctors embarassed embarassed embarassed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Solidkay(m): 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
Those days of nerdy doctors and nurses are long gone.
what we have now are slay doctors and nurses.
but their handwriting never change.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
sinaj:
Just take an Anti-malaria drug, and you'll be just fine

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Caustics: 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
this one posting nyash pics will also be posting a patients intestine on snapchat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by ElChidi: 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Britishcoins(m): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
The looks like Mechanics and Ashawo, my observations though

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
sinaj:

You shall be cucumbered

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
Like bbnaija like this thread.....

Next.
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Austema(m): 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
Britishcoins:
The looks like Mechanics and Ashawo, my observations though
haters everywhere, always admire good things. #If-you-see-somthing-say-something
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Maxvasia(m): 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
sinaj:
Really undecided
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by King4Roller: 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
Make dem go UNN go look all the nursing students wey dey there. You go sabi say na ice you dey display.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
sinaj:

That's what they say when they need deek

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by QueenDeborah(f): 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
I pity Roma And Sevilla.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by jahbiz: 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
Solidkay:
Those days of nerdy doctors and nurses are long gone.

what we have now are slay doctors and nurses.

but their handwriting never change.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Icon79(m): 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
Lesbo tins shocked

O pari

sinaj:
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Kingdolo(m): 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
cheesy
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
Why I no dey the list?? Ojoro 6.0

So because I give nature therapy, I'm not worthy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
Wow. I love BLACK PEOPLE
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by hokafor(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
Are they doctors ?
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
ok
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Bigii(m): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
sinaj:

Come quickly before i close for the day. kiss
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Benjom(m): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
Beauty n Brain you mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by CSTR2: 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
I have seen better even in Nigeria.

I remembered one doctor I saw at the health centre when I was a very young undergraduate. I remember thinking that she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

I didn't even know when I asked for her number, she just smiled and said next time.

She is married now though.
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Peterpanny: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
nurses to furrkk men.
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by HoneyGuy4All: 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
sinaj:

Lemme treat you
I'm very good at doctoring.
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
HoneyGuy4All:

Lemme treat you
I'm very good at doctoring.
and at administering PENISillin undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) / Can Hydrolic Synthetic Brake/clutch Fluid Cure Eczema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.