Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral (50144 Views)

Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / EFCC Officials Cleaning Marks On Houses They Claimed Belong To Fayose / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by godliman: 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
gbegemaster:
Let's not be biased or sentimental. Everyone sees the selective corruption fighting of Buhari. All under APC are relatively safer than those under PDP or other parties. The EFCC is the attack dog of the FG. If we can't get it right locally then how will we get it right internationally?

Secondly it take brilliance and a listening ear to turn the Economy around. Buhari lacks the right qualifications mentally and otherwise to lead Nigeria out of the 19th century. Governance is beyond corruption fighting.

Theres been two recessions under his government and I dare you to write that off as coincidence. Read it up and see that he implemented similar policies that were detrimental to the Economy. Like I said, a square peg in a round hole.
Bros ppl with correct sense like you no common for this contri. To add buhari pays fg workers from borrowed money so how is he diferent from fayose? I thumbs up for you ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by kutchs: 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

He could be preoccupied with the killings. It is easier for you people to criticize but yet many of you can't even run a business without packing up within a week.

Supposing he even recognized the red carpet and refused to walk on it, what purpose would it serve? People like you would still accuse him of playing humble so as to win 2019 presidential election.
We all know what red carpets signify, celebrations isn't it?
What is he celebrating at the scene of a major national tragic incident?
You think we are fools?
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
kutchs:

We all know what red carpets signify, celebrations isn't it?
What is he celebrating at the scene of a major national tragic incident?
You think we are fools?

Red carpets for heads of states mark a formal occasion and not celebration. The red carpet for celebrities is what marks glamor or celebration.
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by kutchs: 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Red carpets for heads of states marks a formal occasion and not celebration. The red carpet for celebrities is what marks glamor or celebration.
What manner of president will be walking on a red carpet in a school that has just witnessed the abduction of 110 students and whose whereabout remain unknown? At the airport may be neglected but within a school still sorrowing come on bro.
He's on a condolence visit and walking on a red carpet, what do you expect people to feel like?
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
kutchs:

What manner of president will be walking on a red carpet in a school that has just witnessed the abduction of 110 students and whose whereabout remain unknown? At the airport may be neglected but within a school still sorrowing come on bro.
He's on a condolence visit and walking on a red carpet, what do you expect people to feel like?

So, he should refuse to come down from the plane simply because a carpet has been laid out for him Or you expect him to roll up the carpet Either way, people will still criticize him. If I were Buhari, I would just live my life and work.
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by kutchs: 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

So, he should refuse to come down from the plane simply because a carpet has been laid out for him Or you expect him to roll up the carpet Either way, people will still criticize him. If I were Buhari, I would just live my life and work.
Well I'm not him and so can't determine what he should have done there, but a person with clarity of mind should have known it's morally wrong to walk on red carpet on such an occasion.
It's either he doesn't know what red carpets stand for or the Yobe State that planned the visit doesn't.
Either way, it's insensitive.
Mind you, directly or indirectly he as president is responsible for the abduction of the school girls. If his govt has been alive to its responsibility of protecting lives and property of Nigerians an oath which he swore those girls wouldn't have been abducted. So coming to a the scene of your govt failure and walking on red carpet is indirectly telling the people 'go to hell, I don't care'
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
kutchs:

Well I'm not him and so can't determine what he should have done there, but a person with clarity of mind should have known it's morally wrong to walk on red carpet on such an occasion.
It's either he doesn't know what red carpets stand for or the Yobe State that planned the visit doesn't.
Either way, it's insensitive.
Mind you, directly or indirectly he as president is responsible for the abduction of the school girls. If his govt has been alive to its responsibility of protecting lives and property of Nigerians an oath which he swore those girls wouldn't have been abducted. So coming to a the scene of your govt failure and walking on red carpet is indirectly telling the people 'go to hell, I don't care'

You people should have cried about his ride as well or expected him to come in sacks with ash on his head.

If he had pretended to hate the red carpet, his haters will still complain. And it is very evident they don't give a damn about the kids, they just want to criticize.

The president came to the state. In a sane country, people will be eager to know what solutions are being considered to end the problem but in Nigeria, even Senators who are part of the government are opening their dirty mouths to criticize an inconsequential red carpet treatment.
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by brainbox80: 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
I STILL FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT SOME GOVERNORS IN NIGERIA STILL FIND IT HARD TO PAY THEIR WORKERS. DOES IT MEAN IT THEY LACK VISION AND WISDOM ON HOW TO GENERATE MONEY FROM THE RESOURCES OF THEIR STATES EVEN WITH THE ALLOCATIONS AND BAIL OUT FUNDS TOO?
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by kutchs: 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

You people should have cried about his ride as well or expected him to come in sacks with ash on his head.

If he had pretended to hate the red carpet, his haters will still complain. And it is very evident they don't give a damn about the kids, they just want to criticize.

The president came to the state. In a sane country, people will be eager to know what solutions are being considered to end the problem but in Nigeria, even Senators who are part of the government are opening their dirty mouths to criticize an inconsequential red carpet treatment.

We are waiting anyway to see what solution he has to the problem we shouldn't bother about an inconsequential red carpet treatment.
While we are waiting, more than 50 people have been killed in Kogi State.
While we are waiting, the people of Enyanwu in Ebonyi State are running away from their land as a result of attack from herdsmen.
While we are waiting, our military men continue to die in their hundreds in the hands of Boko Haram.
Yes we will wait for him.

A president that doesn't know it's morally wrong to walk on red carpet on the scene of a tragedy he's supposed to have stopped from happening deserves to be hailed as you suggest.
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by thugthang(m): 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
kutchs:
Dick A says the president must have been preoccupied to notice such trivialities.
Me ask if that doesn't that show the president doesn't know what is happening around him. Little wonder he didn't know his IGP disobeyed him.

For a president not to recognize a red carpet when he sees one shows how lowly he thinks. It's a shame.
were you expecting him to come down and fold it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria / Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary / Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.