Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,960 members, 7,799,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. (26387 Views)

Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy / Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy / Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Gpik79:

I'm even getting the V30. No be only you like better thing grin

Haa, that v30 is on another level. With 6.0 inch p-oled display, glass front and back, dual cameras etc etc. Too bad they don't sell it in Nigeria. I don't understand why LG have stopped selling their device here, the g3, g4, g5 were pushed in Nigeria but from the G6 looks like LG shit down the Nigeria market.
Re: Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. by Centrallock: 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
Gpik79:

What are you saying? Have you actually used a G6 and it bootlooped, just because you saw it somewhere on the internet you just decided to say G6 bootloops. The Major bootloop in LG Mobile is the devices that used Snapdragon 808 and 810, and it was a faul from Snapdragon because the chips weren't made by LG. LG thought the chips were Good so they made A Heaven on Earth kind of Phone, The G4 Specs and Camera Quality was too Good for the Bad Chips to carry them, LG made mind-blowing phones but the Snapdragon 808 and 810 chip really messed them up. Else why did Samsung Skip this 2 chips and decided to make theirs. Coukd you ever name a Mobile Phone that actually used aperture 1.7 aside from LG G4 (till date that is the best camera ever on a Smartphone-- I stand to be corrected) the G4 camera was actually compared to a DSLR worth over $1500 (check youtube to confirm) The bootloop was because of the bad chips
I Own a bootloop g6 oga.. Do your research well.
Re: Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. by Gpik79: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
Centrallock:
I Own a bootloop g6 oga.. Do your research well.
proof or idonbilivit grin
Re: Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. by Gpik79: 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
greenhulk:

Haa, that v30 is on another level. With 6.0 inch p-oled display, glass front and back, dual cameras etc etc. Too bad they don't sell it in Nigeria. I don't understand why LG have stopped selling their device here, the g3, g4, g5 were pushed in Nigeria but from the G6 looks like LG shit down the Nigeria market.
If only they can focus on their marketing strategy
Re: Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. by afangsoup: 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
Gpik79:
If only they can focus on their marketing strategy
the G3 uses a snapdragon 801, does it suffer the bootloop issue too?
Re: Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. by Gpik79: 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
afangsoup:

the G3 uses a snapdragon 801, does it suffer the bootloop issue too?
yes but It's not a major problem, You hardly see a G3 that just bootlooped by itself without you tripping it

1 Like

Re: Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. by SoyinkaTepe: 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
greenhulk:

Very scarce unless u want to order it. But it's between 150-200k. I saw someone advertise one on jiji
It will be necessary to look at the state ! You can add a little money and see something better on JIJI wink
Re: Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. by Centrallock: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Gpik79:

proof or idonbilivit grin
shitty shit. Wanted to ignore this but then again something's needs to be taken care of, I don't need you to believe me, believe whatever you wish but g6 bootloops...

2 Likes

Re: Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. by Basit22: 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
Poor marketing, high price.
Re: Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. by Themaths(m): 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
I have read as much comments as I can on this thread, and there have been alot of bashing on LG mobile products, especially older devices. Though I have never used an older LG product, so, i can't really say.

Most people complaining here are people there must have bought a 3rd/4th hand phones (what I call timed bomb, as you buy am, e go blow for your hand). I have been using an LG G6 which I got from eBay for almost a year now, and the phone is just awesome. I got the dual SIM version, sleek as hell.

The bootloop issue is for older devices, but from he V10 down, he issue was fixed. After this, my next device is still going to be LG.

Though, they have their issues sha, like lack of spare parts on the market (couldn't even get a screen protector for the 18:9 screen in the open market lol), but I just like the idea of its uniqueness, everyone uses either an infinix, tecno, Itel, Samsung or an iPhone.

My 2 cents though, but what do I know?

1 Like

Re: Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. by Gpik79: 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
Themaths:
I have read as much comments as I can on this thread, and there have been alot of bashing on LG mobile products, especially older devices. Though I have never used an older LG product, so, i can't really say.

Most people complaining here are people there must have bought a 3rd/4th hand phones (what I call timed bomb, as you buy am, e go blow for your hand). I have been using an LG G6 which I got from eBay for almost a year now, and the phone is just awesome. I got the dual SIM version, sleek as hell.

The bootloop issue is for older devices, but from he V10 down, he issue was fixed. After this, my next device is still going to be LG.

Though, they have their issues sha, like lack of spare parts on the market (couldn't even get a screen protector for the 18:9 screen in the open market lol), but I just like the idea of its uniqueness, everyone uses either an infinix, tecno, Itel, Samsung or an iPhone.

My 2 cents though, but what do I know?
bros chop Knuckle.... People don't know how bad-ass LG Phones have been from V20 upwards. I'm even happy cause that way I can get it cheaper and rock its Uniqueness as it isn't high in demand
Re: Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. by Codedboy95(m): 12:18am On Mar 22, 2018
nice thread meanwhile i have two lg g2 for sale at 22k each
Re: Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. by rentAcock(m): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
Demonicide:
i sell mine at 65k. If you need, i will supply you.

Yes I'm interested, drop contact or hit me up on what's app. So long as the phone has no crack, dents or chips
Re: Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. by Demonicide(f): 6:50am On Mar 25, 2018
rentAcock:

Yes I'm interested, drop contact or hit me up on what's app. So long as the phone has no crack, dents or chips
That price is for v10 sir.
Re: Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. by rentAcock(m): 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
Demonicide:
That price is for v10 sir.

You are a clown, I advertised my V20 for 85k and you said you can supply me for 65k and I said ok, bring it lemme buy and now you are here talking rubbish.
Re: Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. by Demonicide(f): 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
rentAcock:

You are a clown, I advertised my V20 for 85k and you said you can supply me for 65k and I said ok, bring it lemme buy and now you are here talking rubbish.
it was a typographical error.. i will give you for 75k.
Re: Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. by IdeyFindWife: 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
princemillla:
The Q6 beat samsung j7 neo hands down.....

I love the design.

LG lost its competent customer to g3 and g4 bootloop issues.
No ome wants to waste their hard earned money on uncertain/unstable product.

Good chose

After the G3, I concluded that the only LG product imma ever be tempted to buy is a freaking bread-toaster!.

They should just stick to what they know best; making all those mid range frying-pans, pressing irons and torch-lights!

But come to think of it, V30 had one of the best cameras just some time last year!
Re: Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. by princemillla(m): 6:19am On Mar 26, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

After the G3, I concluded that the only LG product imma ever be tempted to buy is a freaking bread-toaster!.

They should just stick to what they know best; making all those mid range frying-pans, pressing irons and torch-lights!

But come to think of it, V30 had one of the best cameras just some time last year!

U are r right g3 remains their best device .won best displaying lcd n camera. Lg g series comes with endless flaws but the ther model re kool thoo
Re: Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 26, 2018
princemillla:

U are r right g3 remains their best device .won best displaying lcd n camera. Lg g series comes with endless flaws but the ther model re kool thoo

I don't think the LG g3 is still their best phone, though one of the best. It was a phone ahead of it's time, first commercially available phone work QHD display and also had wireless charging. But it suffers from performance issues, especially the 2gb version which was the one I got... Bought it brand new from slot. It struggled keeping apps in background and battery life was absymal, thanks to that qhd display and lack of optimization. It nromally reloads apps by the time u have about 4 apps in background. Those volume buttons St the back was a miss And it also suffers from that dreaded bootloop. How can that be their best phone?

I think their best phone so far is the v30. It's got everything, oled qhd display, 18:9 aspect ratio, wireless charging, water resistant, beautiful glass build, dual camera set up, quad HiFi DAC,

Re: Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. by BuzJeh: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
UK USED LG V20 For Sale

Never Used in Nigeria

Brand New Spigen Tough Armour Case & 2pcs of Supershieldz Tempered Glass Protector Included.

Contact me on WhatsApp 09073445665 if Interested and I can also supply more V20s if you are interested.

Re: Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. by BuzJeh: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
UK USED LG V20 For Sale

Never Used in Nigeria

Brand New Spigen Tough Armour Case & 2pcs of Supershieldz Tempered Glass Protector Included.

Contact me on WhatsApp 09073445665 if Interested and I can also supply you more V20s if you are interested.
rentAcock:

Re: Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. by Demonicide(f): 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
rentAcock:

Oya drop you no, make I kuku close eye sale am for you.
Re: Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. by otunba88(m): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
Demonicide:
Oya drop you no, make I kuku close eye sale am for you.
I don't mind to get LG V20 too cos I am so much in need of one for personal use. 65k. Asap pls
Re: Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. by Demonicide(f): 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
otunba88:

I don't mind to get LG V20 too cos I am so much in need of one for personal use. 65k. Asap pls
No problem. Where is your location pls?
Re: Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. by otunba88(m): 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
Demonicide:
No problem. Where is your location pls?
ogba. Can I ave your whatsapp number so we can chat better?
Re: Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. by Demonicide(f): 8:23am On Apr 15, 2018
otunba88:
ogba. Can I ave your whatsapp number so we can chat better?
Re: Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. by sureinfo: 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
goodoo:
Recently i got a Samsung galaxy j7 neo #72,000,when i saw the LG Q6 i feel regretted for buying the Samsung. LG Q6 very beautiful design like Samsung s8 display.
what are the specs of the phone, I don't think it can stand the camon x

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Borrow Airtime From Airtel Via *500# ? / Twitter Limits The Number Of Posts Users Can Read Per Day / The Samsung Galaxy A8 Series Full Specs & Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.