Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

'I Am The King Of The Streets, I Run These Streets' – Davido Declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am The King Of The Streets, I Run These Streets' – Davido Declares (473 Views)

Davido: If I Run For Any Political Office, Nobody Can Beat Me / ‘I Am The King Of The Streets, I Run These Streets’ – Davido Declares / Davido Declares Wizkid ‘new Best Friend’ [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Am The King Of The Streets, I Run These Streets' – Davido Declares by Oluwolex2000(m): 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
.COM

Nigerian music superstar, Davido has just made incredibly statement on social media that has got many fans talking.

According to the multiple awards winning singer, he is the King of the streets even though he did not grow up in the streets (coming from a wealthy home). He also declared that he runs the streets.

Davido was shooting a video in Lekki last night and a mammoth crowd stood outside chanting his name

Here is what he wrote:

‘Not from the ghetto but I run all ghetto’

He also shared a picture of his colleague Olamide on the occasion of his birthday;

We can not help but wonder what Olamide would have to say about this.

Source: http://www..com/2018/03/i-am-king-of-streets-i-run-these.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: 'I Am The King Of The Streets, I Run These Streets' – Davido Declares by SenselessIdiot: 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
See this small basket boy hiding behind his pop wealth.
When we sailors were still sailing, when men were men, when fine boys still dey run shits where was you?
Small Davido I almost slapped at Elegushi last Christmas is now forming street lord on IG.
Wither Adeleke there!
Re: 'I Am The King Of The Streets, I Run These Streets' – Davido Declares by chriskosherbal(m): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
Oga we have heard you ooo cheesy

King of the street , lane, road or close grin weldone..

Even tho am also a big fan of your music ...you would have said you are the king of the street for the now cos nothing last forever ....if am lying ask eldris. undecided no hating . cheesy

Every dog has its day.

Am outta here
Re: 'I Am The King Of The Streets, I Run These Streets' – Davido Declares by LordHiffy(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
if ur king of the streets, olamide is now wat?
Re: 'I Am The King Of The Streets, I Run These Streets' – Davido Declares by MJBOLT: 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
davido always making noise,making noise since 1960 grin
Re: 'I Am The King Of The Streets, I Run These Streets' – Davido Declares by alphacyborg(m): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
You can never be the king of the streets if you are not born or grew up in the streets.

(1) (Reply)

I Wept When I Saw You Weeping - Pastor Adeboye On Benue Killings / #bbnaija: Kbrule Replies Follower Who Called Him A Goat / Why I Posed Nude For My Birthday Photoshoot – Actress Jojo Charry (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.