Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

To All Romanceland Guys; - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All Romanceland Guys; (923 Views)

The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

To All Romanceland Guys; by boyjo: 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
This piece was written by Romeo3
https://www.nairaland.com/4387789/diary-uber-driver-interactive/3#65701024

To all guys that read this diary, pay close attention.

Avoid relationships if you do not have a steady and consistent source of income. I want to tell you a hard truth. Mind You, i will always talk from experience.

Girls/women were not created to suffer. Naturally, God did not create them to work. It's an innate thing. It's naturally in them. it's in their instinct to date/marry a male who would provide for her and her children. Make no mistake. All they want from you is consistency. Keep love out of your head. Love doesn't cover everything. A girl will stay with you when you are broke because she believes in your ability to turn your situation around eventually. She will walk away if your situation does not improve. pls, do not blame her when it happens. It's natural. Even when they are working and are making their own money, they are instinctively looking out for a guy who makes more than them or, who has the potential to make more money than them. If your situation doesnt doesn't change for the better, they will insult you eventually and leave you. Even when they do not insult you directly, you will be insulted by how they change their attitude or how they respond to you.

Be wise. Focus on improving your life and stop chasing girls. I repeat, stop chasing girls. When you have made it, you will attract the right kind of girl. A woman chooses her man. She will always follow the one she believe will take care of her the most. Do not also forget that they have a biological clock counting against them, and you do not. It's never about love alone. If they say they love You, it's because they have a basis for that love. No love without finance. When hardship comes knocking on the door, love escapes through the window. They will only stay if you can assure them that your situation will change, and if they can truly see signs of your situation changing.

I meet them a lot on uber. They keep you as a boyfriend, but they are sleeping with a guy who meets all their needs. If you were meeting all their needs they wont cheat on you. It's not your fault that they cheat on You, but i will blame you for putting yourself in awkward situations. There is nothing wrong with singleness. Discover who you are and what you stand for. There is a time for everything. life is step by step. If you skip a step, you are in trouble. If you do not know who you are, you will fall for every girl that comes your way when you are eventually ready. Take your time before you go into a relationship. Study women and their behaviour. Read about them, do your research and observe. If you think having money will bring you women, you are very correct. But if you have not discovered your self and made your research you are in trouble. They will use you.
A fisherman's net will attract and capture all kinds of fish. Not all fishes are suitable. A fisherman has to select good fish from bad. Be like a fisherman. You need experience to be like a fisherman. A fisherman wasnt born a fisherman. He learned to be a fisherman. You do not have to wait for a car to hit you before you know you could die. From the experience of others, you will know. Learn from experience. Gather knowledge.

Make no mistake, women are the smartest of all of God's creation. They can do 10 different things at the same time efficiently. it is how God created them. They can date 10 different men at the same time and none of them will ever find out. Go figure. I am not even talking of runs girls here cos those ones are pure business women. Don't even be a fool to fall in love with a runs girl.

Runs girls will make you feel good about yourself. They will take care of you. They will pamper you and will make you believe they have changed and then you will find out they havent changed and tou will be heartbroken because you are a very big fool.
If it's sex you want, they will kill you with sex. You will believe you have found the one because you are just a rotund discombobulated idiot.

I saw one of those idiots the other day. I picked up this girl and a friend of hers one day from park view estate. They were going to Ajah to see her supposed boyfriend. He has money according to the story the girl was narrating. but, he met her as a customer and fell in love with her. Don't be like him. On our way to his house, they girl was expecting a call from another guy who she was supposed to go and sleep with. Her friend asked her what she'll do when the guy calls her and she was with her boyfriend. She replied and said very simple; I will pick a fight with him, and storm out of the house. Will ignore his calls like say i dey form vex, then i go cool down the next day.....
I waited to see the idiot. The fool that has been wrapped around this girl's little finger.

Be wise. Broaden you view about women. They deserve to be studied. In fact, i believe they should be studied as a course in higher institutions. I have learnt a lot. Pains me to see stupid guys every where. Be wise.

cc: MissCokie

Re: To All Romanceland Guys; by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
#yawn!

Summary please? undecided
Re: To All Romanceland Guys; by boyjo: 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
RuthDaniels:
#yawn!

Summary please? undecided

Ruth? Ruth?? Ruth?...??
How many times did I call you?
Re: To All Romanceland Guys; by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
boyjo:

Ruth? Ruth?? Ruth?...??
How many times did I call you?
Zero times, I didn't hear any voice tongue
Re: To All Romanceland Guys; by MJBOLT: 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
God did not also create me to work for a woman undecided

argue with your ancestors
Re: To All Romanceland Guys; by MissCokie(f): 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
Stop trying to impress a girl, rather impress a woman who is your wife.
Re: To All Romanceland Guys; by boyjo: 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Zero times, I didn't hear any voice tongue

Lool...you are playing with me you this girl grin
Re: To All Romanceland Guys; by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
MissCokie:
Never Attempt Impressing Anyone... Impress Yourself... If you Give A Fvck about What People Say Then You then You Are Less Than fvck...

Those Who Mind Dont Matter, Those Who Matter Dont Mind.
Re: To All Romanceland Guys; by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
MJBOLT:
God did not also create me to work for a woman undecided

argue with your ancestors

Re: To All Romanceland Guys; by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
[quote author=boyjo post=65890029] They can date 10 different mugus at the same time and none of them will ever find out. I agree with u Op.
Re: To All Romanceland Guys; by boyjo: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=Grayjoy post=65893379][/quote]

Funny, I disagree with the OP on this.
There are some girls who would cheat but this whole "Girls are cheat" is a huge lie. Propaganda. A propanganda that has failed woefully to yeild fruits!!
Re: To All Romanceland Guys; by boyjo: 9:11am On Mar 19, 2018
MissCokie:

You this man, take ya time sad
Re: To All Romanceland Guys; by boyjo: 9:12am On Mar 19, 2018
EzeDictator:
Never Attempt Impressing Anyone... Impress Yourself... If you Give A Fvck about What People Say Then You then You Are Less Than fvck...

Those Who Mind Dont Matter, Those Who Matter Dont Mind.

At some point in your life, your ability to imress will shoot you to the next level.
Re: To All Romanceland Guys; by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 19, 2018
boyjo:

At some point in your life, your ability to imress will shoot you to the next level.
whatever You Doing to Get To The Next Level, do It Because You Love To, not Because You Want To Impress...
Re: To All Romanceland Guys; by marvin906(m): 9:45am On Mar 19, 2018
oga abeg you go help me summarize this thing abeg

Re: To All Romanceland Guys; by boyjo: 9:56am On Mar 19, 2018
EzeDictator:
whatever You Doing to Get To The Next Level, do It Because You Love To, not Because You Want To Impress...

You may not want to impress but you`d need to impress. At an interview for example, you must speak with a motive to impress also.
There are times you need to impress.
Re: To All Romanceland Guys; by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 19, 2018
boyjo:

You may not want to impress but you`d need to impress. At an interview for example, you must speak with a motive to impress also.
There are times you need to impress.
People Get Impressed Because Are Not Fakin it. You Are Doing It Because Of The Passion For What you Do. They Could Be Impressed By Your Presentation but You Were Never Doing It For Impression Sake, you Did It Because You Were Born For It... THAT SHOULD BE THE MIND SET
Re: To All Romanceland Guys; by boyjo: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2018
EzeDictator:
People Get Impressed Because Are Not Fakin it. You Are Doing It Because Of The Passion For What you Do. They Could Be Impressed By Your Presentation but You Were Never Doing It For Impression Sake, you Did It Because You Were Born For It... THAT SHOULD BE THE MIND SET

@bolded But it is not. You deliberately set out to impress.
Re: To All Romanceland Guys; by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
boyjo:

Funny, I disagree with the OP on this.
There are some girls who would cheat but this whole "Girls are cheat" is a huge lie. Propaganda. A propanganda that has failed woefully to yeild fruits!!
Not everyone is a cheat both male and female.
Re: To All Romanceland Guys; by boyjo: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
Grayjoy:
Not everyone is a cheat both male and female.

Cool.
#GirlsAreNotCheats

See The Pre-wedding Photos Of A Coursemate ( Photos ) / Police arrest 3yrsold twins caught in the act of homosexuality in Lagos (Video) / How To Know A Virgin Girl From Her Facial Skin Signature.