Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline (29515 Views)

Pastor Adeboye At Glory Dome For Dunamis' 25th Anniversary (photos/video) / Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Thegamingorca(m): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
amazon14:

Actually, Bible is a manual of life.
Get a good study Bible, read it with understanding, ask the spirit of God to help you.
My dear, you life will change for good.

Stop being afraid of your shadow. Be brave. Face life for what it is. You don't need a bible to hold your hand.

Live your god damned life
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by CuteMadridista: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
Martin0:

these questions are coming now because I asked you a simple question that can be answered withing some few secondsgringrin anyway when you answer my own then you get my replygrin

I don't believe in any god, face me

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by farem: 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
Thegamingorca:

It's a story book

Much as an infant will take a neuro-surgery's handbook as toy.
You're right!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
Martin0:

these questions are coming now because I asked you a simple question that can be answered withing some few secondsgringrin anyway when you answer my own then you get my replygrin
Which God? were does he live? grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
CuteMadridista:

let me pick his brains a little bit.
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Lec25(m): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
Congrats sir, hbd

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by manny4life(m): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Stop being afraid of your shadow. Be brave. Face life for what it is. You don't need a bible to hold your hand.

Live your god damned life

Books are the academic manual for education, why do you study/read them?

You should have gone to school without studying any book, heck when you wrote WAEC and JAMB, i.e. if you already did, you should have studied blind. You should have walked into the hall just living it the way it is... smh embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Fitbillionairep: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
To all of u saying god kept him young, that same god go punish u. He uses poor people offering to get best fruits, best food, best supplements and u idiots are here screaming god. Let him eat what his members are eating And let me see how he will stay young
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by amazon14: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
CuteMadridista:

The same bible that fully endorses slavery? if the Bible is the guide on how you live your life why aren't you protesting that the lawmakers should pass laws legalising slavery?

Jesus is the final sacrifice. Like i said Get a study Bible it will help you to understand some aspect of the Bible
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Shafiiimran99: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
Only fool will thought he is a spirit or what impact does he has on Nigeria so far?
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by alanka(f): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
I am wishing this anger should not last a month.

If not.
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
which Jesus? African? Indian or European Jesus? oh! i forgot! Maybe Arabian Jesus?
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by manny4life(m): 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
A lot of angry folks on this thread, yall need to channel your anger elsewhere. Don't curse whom God has not cursed. Stay blessed!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Originakalokalo(m): 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
Thegamingorca:

The Bible is not a manual on how to live your life

It is not only a manual, it is light itself. It is incredibly incredible.

Humans live with what can make them better,

but they don't know it.

How I wish we all read and practice what is in it?

The greatest book ever
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
amazon14:

Jesus is the final sacrifice. Like i said Get a study Bible it will help you to understand some aspect of the Bible
Which Bible? written by who? in what language? Everything in that contradictory book is just hocus pocus! designed to brainwash the gullibles

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by CuteMadridista: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
amazon14:

Jesus came to earth to preach to others on slavery by saying "Slaves, obey your masters in fear and trembling" Jesus fully endorsed slavery too so I see no sense in this post of yours

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
thou shalt not bow down to any graven image in suit
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by manny4life(m): 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
quentin06:
thou shalt not bow down to any graven image in suit

Who's the graven image in suit? undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
manny4life:

Who's the graven image in suit? undecided
the crooked Adeboye! in suit grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Martin0(m): 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
gypsey:
Which God? were does he live? grin
are you science or you believe in God
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
alanka:
That my departure is what I am waiting for patiently but I will not force it.

I will never to say what would happen to me after life because my anger towards myself is immeasurable
just see what this one posted..
You need Jesus..
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Martin0(m): 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
CuteMadridista:

so wha da fuvck do u believe inn
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by CuteMadridista: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
Originakalokalo:

It is not only a manual, it is light itself. It is incredibly incredible.

Humans live with what can make them better,

but they don't know it.

How I wish we all read and practice what is in it?

The greatest book ever
If we did we would be taking slaves as property and passing them as inheritance to our children and children's children
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
Martin0:

are you science or you believe in God
do you mean if i believe there is a WHITE old man with long white beard who lives in the sky? grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Omooba77: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
HigherEd:
What I don't get also is the phenomenal and abnormal growth of this Church and they've successfully replicated themselvess in other countries. There are now about 700 branches of rccg in UK. This is a country with 50,000 churches in general. In a short while a sizeable chunk of Churches in UK would be RCCG owned.

And with all due respect to Pastor Adeboye whenever you go to redemption camp you just understand that there must be a power behind that kind of crowd other than Adeboye's capacity or charisma because Adeboye isn't a Motivational speaker neither is he the first to promise supernatural experience...therefore there must be a very intense power backing that ministry and I am certain it is the power of the Holy Spirit.

If Christ tarries I pray his successor works in greater exploits..

Lalasticlala

That is my own summation my brother; sometimes I wondered what draw this crowd; the mighty, highly mobile working class; down troden, the rich to all gathering. Even if na charm, it can not draw such a crowd. There is something Supernatural about RCCG and it is GOD

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Authentic12: 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
danbrowndmf:
This are the people we ought to tag celebrity,role model, life coach, mentor ant the rest.The GOD OF ADEBOYE IS MY GOD.
And if Adeboye is serving stone , then Stone is your GOD abi. You need wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
Danty37:

just see what this one posted..
You need Jesus..
Which jesus? the pictures of a white caucasian Actor or the Arabian Jesus? oh! i forgot the African and Indian Jesus. angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Originakalokalo(m): 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
CuteMadridista:

If we did we would be taking slaves as property and passing them as inheritance to our children and children's children

You have been noted.
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Thegamingorca(m): 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
farem:

Much as an infant will take a neuro-surgery's handbook as toy.
You're right!

Neurosurgeon's handbook
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
Authentic12:
And if Adeboye is serving stone , then Stone is your GOD abi. You need wisdom
grin grin grin grin And if adeboye is serving crocodiles then crocodile is their God. serious brainwashing.
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Magnoliaa(f): 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
Thegamingorca:

The Bible is not a manual on how to live your life

Really?
And you'd know what the best way for me to live MY life is? Whatever rules, beliefs etc I decided to base MY life on, you'd know better than me?
You'd know which I'm supposed to follow? And which one I don't need to live?

That's you think the Bible is useless doesn't make it so for everyone... Those who sees it as a guide knows what they are getting from it, you are not in their lives and you don't what they are experiencing... And so you can't discard it and tell them it's not a manual on how THEY are to live their lives...

It's right to them and it doesn't make them dumb!
Re: Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
HigherEd:
What I don't get also is the phenomenal and abnormal growth of this Church and they've successfully replicated themselvess in other countries. There are now about 700 branches of rccg in UK. This is a country with 50,000 churches in general. In a short while a sizeable chunk of Churches in UK would be RCCG owned.

And with all due respect to Pastor Adeboye whenever you go to redemption camp you just understand that there must be a power behind that kind of crowd other than Adeboye's capacity or charisma because Adeboye isn't a Motivational speaker neither is he the first to promise supernatural experience...therefore there must be a very intense power backing that ministry and I am certain it is the power of the Holy Spirit.

If Christ tarries I pray his successor works in greater exploits..

Lalasticlala

A very inspiring Man of God.

The way some people work for God ehn! God bless Pastor Adeboye.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rev. Joseph Agboli Is Dead (Victorious Army Ministries Founder Dies) / Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony / Catholic Church Threatens To Pull Out Of CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.