Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,072 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? (8334 Views)

Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) / My Mom Is Missing / Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by heryyy(m): 9:27pm On May 01, 2010
My girlfriend is in a big problem and i need your advice on what to do,i dont know what to tell her because the problem is between she and her mom and i think i have no right to intervene.

GOOD NEWS, She got a student visa to london 2yrs ago by the help of her mom that has been here for many yrs,she got a job at the train station as a cleaner and she earn about £900 monthly (Aprrox. Two Hundred Thousand Naira) she works from 5am to 2pm and another from 5pm to 10pm whenever she's off from college.

BAD NEWS, She has been working for 2yrs at the train station and got paid but unfortunately her salaries goes to her mom's pocket and at the end she ends up getting £10 out of £900 everymonth ! (Hard to believe but true) Now She complain she is tired and fedup of this as her mom wont consider her stress and pain at work,even if she needs to buy things for her self her mom wont give her the money.

Her name is Seun, 21yrs,she rang me and explain what happen today,this is how it goes ,

SEUN, Mom please i need to discuss something important with you

MOM, Ok go ahead what is it

SEUN, Mom for how long am i going to do this ?

MOM, Do what

SEUN, Mom,i've been working so hard for good 2yrs but at the end i get so little or nothing.

MOM, What are you talking about !

SEUN, Mom i understand we need to pay my younger brothers school fee in Nigeria as our dad left us alone,only for you to take care of us and our responsibility and u need to finish your uncompleted building at Ikorodu.

MOM, Yes you are right,

SEUN, But mom please i just want to beg you to please consider me a little bit as you know its not easy to wake up very early in the morning (5am) everyday inside the heavy cold especially at this winter time to work and at the end i get almost nothing in return.

MOM, Will you go straight to the Point !

SEUN, Mom please dont get upset,i know u have been the one taken care of me but,

MOM, But What !, How dare you talk to me like that !, I have been the one taken care of you,your father left you and your brothers at a very young age,i work so hard to get my self to london so i can raise you,i am the one who paid for your school fee ! I paid for your flight ticket to London it cost me 165,000 Naira,U have been living in a free house,did u ever ask how i pay for the rent ! your father is in germany with a white woman enjoy his life ! Has he ever send you £1 since u got here ? He is the one who is supposed to pay for everything to get you here but he keeps coming up with different escusses

SEUN, Mom i am sorry please forgive me i didnt meant to upset you and i am not saying you shouldnt take all of my salary,all i ask for is you add £5 to the £10 u usually give me at the end of every month,even the £10 u give me u still come back to get £6 out of it some times,My Bank Card (ATM CARD) is with you,you withdraw all the money as soon as i get paid,mom please forgive me if i have offend you but i am fed up getting £10 out of £900 everymonth for good 2yrs

MOM, I knew you were going to do this to me ! I knew it !, The whole money i spent to brought you here i havent made it back !

SEUN, Mom ! What are you talking about ! Do you mean i have to pay you back the whole money,is that why you have been doing this to me ! (In Tears) Mom you make me sad for what you just said ! U have been taken all my money so you can make your money back ! You have been using my salary to complete your house in Lagos and telling me its still going to be mine when u passed away,have you forgotten that i am a woman like you and i will have to go to my husband's house,have you forgotten i have 2 younger brothers ? How can a claim your house,i am hoping to build mine and not hope on yours

MOM, How dare you talk to me like that ! GBOSAAAA (Heavy Slap)  shocked shocked

SEUN, (Crying)  cry cry Mom ! One day u will go to work,come back home and find me dead ! I am fed up with you not appreciating what i've been doing for you,i am not saying you shouldnt take my money but u need to show me u appreciate my effort in supporting you ! U said u have been the one taken care of me,i appreciate that but dont use that as an escuss cos its your responsibility !

She rang me and told me the lattest trouble she is facing with her mom, she is so confussed and ask for an advice,i dont know what to tell her than to calm her down, Please we need your advice !
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by Sauron1: 9:36pm On May 01, 2010
heryyy:

My girlfriend is in a big problem and i need your advice on what to do,i dont know what to tell her because the problem is between she and her mom and i think i have no right to intervene.

GOOD NEWS, She got a student visa to london 2yrs ago by the help of her mom that has been here for many yrs,she got a job at the train station as a cleaner and she earn about £900 monthly (Aprrox. Two Hundred Thousand Naira) she works from 5am to 2pm and another from 5pm to 10pm whenever she's off from college.

BAD NEWS, She has been working for 2yrs at the train station and got paid but unfortunately her salaries goes to her mom's pocket and at the end she ends up getting £10 out of £900 everymonth ! (Hard to believe but true) Now She complain she is tired and fedup of this as her mom wont consider her stress and pain at work,even if she needs to buy things for her self her mom wont give her the money.

Her name is Seun, 21yrs,she rang me and explain what happen today,this is how it goes ,

SEUN, Mom please i need to discuss something important with you

MOM, Ok go ahead what is it

SEUN, Mom for how long am i going to do this ?

MOM, Do what

SEUN, Mom,i've been working so hard for good 2yrs but at the end i get so little or nothing.

MOM, What are you talking about !

SEUN, Mom i understand we need to pay my younger brothers school fee in Nigeria as our dad left us alone,only for you to take care of us and our responsibility and u need to finish your uncompleted building at Ikorodu.

MOM, Yes you are right,

SEUN, But mom please i just want to beg you to please consider me a little bit as you know its not easy to wake up very early in the morning (5am) everyday inside the heavy cold especially at this winter time to work and at the end i get almost nothing in return.

MOM, Will you go straight to the Point !

SEUN, Mom please dont get upset,i know u have been the one taken care of me but,

MOM, But What !, How dare you talk to me like that !, I have been the one taken care of you,your father left you and your brothers at a very young age,i work so hard to get my self to london so i can raise you,i am the one who paid for your school fee ! I paid for your flight ticket to London it cost me 165,000 Naira,U have been living in a free house,did u ever ask how i pay for the rent ! your father is in germany with a white woman enjoy his life ! Has he ever send you £1 since u got here ? He is the one who is supposed to pay for everything to get you here but he keeps coming up with different escusses

SEUN, Mom i am sorry please forgive me i didnt meant to upset you and i am not saying you shouldnt take all of my salary,all i ask for is you add £5 to the £10 u usually give me at the end of every month,even the £10 u give me u still come back to get £6 out of it some times,My Bank Card (ATM CARD) is with you,you withdraw all the money as soon as i get paid,mom please forgive me if i have offend you but i am fed up getting £10 out of £900 everymonth for good 2yrs

MOM, I knew you were going to do this to me ! I knew it !, The whole money i spent to brought you here i havent made it back !

SEUN, Mom ! What are you talking about ! Do you mean i have to pay you back the whole money,is that why you have been doing this to me ! (In Tears) Mom you make me sad for what you just said ! U have been taken all my money so you can make your money back ! You have been using my salary to complete your house in Lagos and telling me its still going to be mine when u passed away,have you forgotten that i am a woman like you and i will have to go to my husband's house,have you forgotten i have 2 younger brothers ? How can a claim your house,i am hoping to build mine and not hope on yours

MOM, How dare you talk to me like that ! GBOSAAAA (Heavy Slap)  shocked shocked

SEUN, (Crying)  cry cry Mom ! One day u will go to work,come back home and find me dead ! I am fed up with you not appreciating what i've been doing for you,i am not saying you shouldnt take my money but u need to show me u appreciate my effort in supporting you ! U said u have been the one taken care of me,i appreciate that but dont use that as an escuss cos its your responsibility !

She rang me and told me the lattest trouble she is facing with her mom, she is so confussed and ask for an advice,i dont know what to tell her than to calm her down, Please we need your advice !

How daft is this girl of yours?
She can open a bank account of her own and have her wages paid in there directly.
Besides, as a student, she can only work 20 hrs per week so i don't get the schitzo about working 20 hrs a day like you stated.

1 Like

Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by heryyy(m): 9:44pm On May 01, 2010
~Sauron~:

She can open a bank account of her own and have her wages paid in there directly.
Besides, as a student, she can only work 20 hrs per week so i don't get the schitzo about working 20 hrs a day like you stated.

There is no way she will get paid and her mom wont ask her for the money even if she open a new bank account,she lives with her mom and she is trying to change her visa status soon to dependant so her mom force her to work more hour !
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by Sauron1: 9:52pm On May 01, 2010
heryyy:

There is no way she will get paid and her mom wont ask her for the money even if she open a new bank account,she lives with her mom and she is trying to change her visa status soon to dependant so her mom force her to work more hour !

This is the UK, nothing is impossible.

With her passport and any utility bill, she can walk straight to any bank and open a current account.
All she then needs to do is to tell her employers to change her bank details and have her wages paid into her own account.

Let her move out of her momma's house.
With what she makes a month, she will comfortably pay her rent every month without hassles.

A bedroom in the London area is around £300-£400 per month so whatz the problem?
I cannot believe a woman would allow herself be treated like a slave in Queen's land in this day and age.
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by heryyy(m): 9:59pm On May 01, 2010
~Sauron~:

This is the UK, nothing is impossible.

With her passport and any utility bill, she can walk straight to any bank and open a current account.
All she then needs to do is to tell her employers to change her bank details and have her wages paid into her own account.

Let her move out of her momma's house.
With what she makes a month, she will comfortably pay her rent every month without hassles.

A bedroom in the London area is around £300-£400 per month so whatz the problem?
I cannot believe a woman would allow herself be treated like a slave in Queen's land in this day and age.

Its not about opening a new account,its about the salary she gets everymonth,as long as she keeps working she has to come home with money at the end of the month.

Her mom refuse she is not going anywhere because she is just 21yrs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by Sauron1: 10:05pm On May 01, 2010
heryyy:

Its not about opening a new account,its about the salary she gets everymonth,as long as she keeps working she has to come home with money at the end of the month.

Her mom refuse she is not going anywhere because she is just 21yrs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Girls of 16 years of age are staying on their own never mind 21 yr-olds.
Her mother cannot refuse kizzack. This is no negotiation.

She should pack her stuffs and leave otherwise this trend will never stop.
Better still, she should call social services/cops.
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by coolier(f): 10:11pm On May 01, 2010
~Sauron~:

heryyy:

Her mom refuse she is not going anywhere because she is just 21yrs  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

How daft is she? Answer the question because she doesn't have to come home with money at the end of the month. She's 21, an adult, lives in UK, it's her call.
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by chic2pimp(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2010
Is Your Girlfriend Telling Porkies? undecided
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by Sauron1: 10:21pm On May 01, 2010
coolier:

How daft is she? Answer the question because she doesn't have to come home with money at the end of the month. She's 21, an adult, lives in UK, it's her call.

I wonder o.
It seems the babe is just telling fairy-tales to our man here. grin grin grin grin
In this day n age? A dog will not put up with such treatment, never mind humans.
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by heryyy(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2010
~Sauron~:

I wonder o.
It seems the babe is just telling fairy-tales to our man here. grin grin grin grin
In this day n age? A dog will not put up with such treatment, never mind humans.

No she is not telling lies and beside she doesnt ask me for money
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by Sauron1: 10:27pm On May 01, 2010
heryyy:

No she is not telling lies and beside she doesnt ask me for money

Then you gotta admit she's daft and she doesn't know her RIGHTS.
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by heryyy(m): 10:30pm On May 01, 2010
~Sauron~:

Girls of 16 years of age are staying on their own never mind 21 yr-olds.
Her mother cannot refuse kizzack. This is no negotiation.

She should pack her stuffs and leave otherwise this trend will never stop.
Better still, she should call social services/cops.

I have told her to call the cops,but she is scared she doesnt want to get her mom into any trouble also she keep saying her mom has really suffer for she and her younger ones and she is trying to understand where her mom is coming from and all she ask for is increase in salary  grin grin grin

Her mom also said she is not living her house until she gets married  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by Sauron1: 10:33pm On May 01, 2010
heryyy:

I have told her to call the cops,but she is scared she doesnt want to get her mom into any trouble also she keep saying her mom has really suffer for she and her younger ones and she is trying to understand where her mom is coming from and all she ask for is increase in salary  grin grin grin

I see. . .
The mom is not working i guess and she's using a 21-yr-old as a trojan horse to cater for the younger ones in Nigeria.
How convenient.

If she understands her mum then why's she complaining?
Your babe cannot eat her cake and have it.
She either puts up with the treatment or act tough - there's no in between.

Her mom also said she is not living her house until she gets married  cheesy cheesy cheesy

If she breaks her leg tonight, the mother will send her packing.
The only reason the woman wants her living in the house till marriage is because your girlfriend's hands and legs are still able and STRONG. grin
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by heryyy(m): 10:40pm On May 01, 2010
~Sauron~:

I see. . .
The mom is not working i guess and she's using a 21-yr-old as a trojan horse to cater for the younger ones in Nigeria.
How convenient.

If she understands her mum then why's she complaining?
Your babe cannot eat her cake and have it.
She either puts up with the treatment or act tough - there's no in between.

If she breaks her leg tonight, the mother will send her packing.
The only reason the woman wants her living in the house till marriage is because your girlfriend's hands and legs are still able and STRONG. grin

I will start putting pressure on her,she has to do something, I am very upset now angry angry angry
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by Sauron1: 10:47pm On May 01, 2010
heryyy:

I will start putting pressure on her,she has to do something, I am very upset now angry angry angry

I woulda broken up with her if i were you.
Cannot stand babes who dunno their rights.
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by heryyy(m): 10:53pm On May 01, 2010
~Sauron~:

I am putting that into consideration undecided undecided
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by Sauron1: 10:54pm On May 01, 2010
heryyy:

I am putting that into consideration  undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Don't mind me o(I can be EVIL). . .
Your girl needs you at this critical hour.
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by heryyy(m): 10:57pm On May 01, 2010
OMG Just £10 !!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 01, 2010
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by redsky1: 2:19am On May 02, 2010
I might be the only one that believes this story cos a lot can happen in that London if you don't know ur rights.

Those saying she should rent a place where is she going to find first months rent and deposit with the £10 she is receiving - come on get real, the moment she changes where the money is going she may come home from that work on night and find her belongings on the street. From the things the mum is saying its obvious the mum only brought her over to work. How can a mother start saying these things - did the daughter ask to be born - when ur there sleeping with the father and getting pregnant u don't know u now have a responsibility

some parents are mean sha, if u don't want to do things for ur child as a parent close ur legs and have no kids, as for pouring out her bitterness about the girls father to her face WTF has the father having a white woman in Germany have to do with only giving ur daughter £10

anyway i am tired let me stop now and go to bed.
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by Nobody: 11:00am On May 02, 2010
If this is really true then. . . shocked

She's same age as I am, only that no one spends my money for me o. 'Never'

Are you sure that's her real mom though because that is just crazy
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by heryyy(m): 12:17pm On May 02, 2010
redsky1:

I might be the only one that believes this story cos a lot can happen in that London if you don't know your rights.

Those saying she should rent a place where is she going to find first months rent and deposit with the £10 she is receiving - come on get real, the moment she changes where the money is going she may come home from that work on night and find her belongings on the street. From the things the mum is saying its obvious the mum only brought her over to work. How can a mother start saying these things - did the daughter ask to be born - when your there sleeping with the father and getting pregnant u don't know u now have a responsibility

some parents are mean sha, if u don't want to do things for your child as a parent close your legs and have no kids, as for pouring out her bitterness about the girls father to her face WTF has the father having a white woman in Germany have to do with only giving your daughter £10

anyway i am tired let me stop now and go to bed.

Her mom is just so wicked and heartless, wish i could do something to stop her angry
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by heryyy(m): 12:18pm On May 02, 2010
donspony:

If this is really true then. . . shocked

She's same age as I am, only that no one spends my money for me o. 'Never'

Are you sure that's her real mom though because that is just crazy

I know it sounds strange but very true,her mom needs to stop this !
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by Sagamite(m): 4:27pm On May 02, 2010
~Sauron~:

Just what I was waiting to type after I finish reading the lot.

Why waste your time with someone that can not be decisive and call her girlfriend.

She should move in with a friend, get a back account, save some money and move in her rented bedroom.

The mother is using the fact she raised her as emotional blackmail, did she ask her mother to be born?
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by no1madman(m): 4:29pm On May 02, 2010
na wa!After 2 yrs in britico,she's still not smart . .Her mother is a witch. .she's very wicked.
She must look 4 someone 2 share a room with at all cost. .make she no pity her mother . .she have done enough 4 her.
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by rutsmarats: 6:04pm On May 03, 2010
is this her real mom? lipsrsealed
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by kevoh(m): 6:07pm On May 03, 2010
I think d Mom has either hypnotized or charmed her  undecided ! cos I'm still finding it hard to believe that a 21 year old could be this dumb!
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by princekevo(m): 6:14pm On May 03, 2010
@ poster
We would like know how you got the details of thier conversation word by word. Were you your there when this conversation between mother and daughter was going on, or you made this out of what your girlfreind told you.
Am asking this to accertain the fact that your girl is telling you the truth abt the woman being her real mother, or someone one who helped her to crossover on an agreement that she would payback certain amount. A lot of this evil is goign on every where in the world now, where some ladies bring young men and women, force them into labour for some years b4 they can be free to save for themselves.

Is very difficult for a woman to use and treat her biological daughter in such manner.
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by FEMARY(m): 6:15pm On May 03, 2010
this is slavery--physical and mental slavery.my guy try and get the girl out fast.later when she is settled she can be giving the mum some money.thats if she is her mum.i serious doubt if the woman is her mum---i dont know if a mother can be that heartless
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by chamotex(m): 6:23pm On May 03, 2010
I dont want to believe this story.

She pays you £10 per month and you are begging her to add another £5 per month.
What is the flipping difference?
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by shilling(f): 6:31pm On May 03, 2010
OMG. . . I feel sorry for girls like these, it's quite pathetic and sad. She really needs to grow up, it's her mum today, it could be someone else tomorrow.
Re: Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? by PurestBoy(m): 6:40pm On May 03, 2010
@OP: Ur friend is truly daft n I guess u're dafter. She should poison d old witch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Of These Could Be Reasons For Your Failures In Spiritual Mission / Being The Only Male Or Female Child: How Does It Feel Like? / As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.